• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16

Thread: GBP/CHF (part 12)

Banned
      I am:
      Cheerful

KFUEIT has a spectacular aura about KFUEIT has a spectacular aura about KFUEIT's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      26 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The Pound Swiss has almost formed a head and shoulders reversal pattern coupled with clear RSI Divergence

If price action continues downward""""

I will sell the retest of the broken neckline,

with my target at the . 382 retracement of the impulse leg--a level with structure confluence.
      Attached Images  

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Tired

sho is just really nice sho is just really nice sho is just really nice sho is just really nice sho's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      165 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I look at the GBP / CHF pair for the week, especially Tuesday
      We expect further bearishness in the short term, although a decline in readiness to rise again, so it is a decline we can take advantage of with small targets we can sell from the current point to be the target at 1.2975 and then expect the rebound and rise to achieve the objectives of a large explanatory chart explanatory facility
      Name:  992463C0-12D0-47D2-A058-BF7FAF5C10E7.png
Views: 47
Size:  475.8 KB

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Brandon022 is on a distinguished road Brandon022's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The trading for pound / franc currency pair was conducted within the price range of 1.28166 - 1.28857. As shown on the RSI indicator, a bullish divergence for the price levels and indicator level over the time period H1 was observed. The RSI indicator presents the value of 51.3065, since the price level is seen in the overbought zone. Itís not that high, but it will still enable to enter purchases. At the 4-hour time period, a buy divergence confirms the signal on the hourís time period.

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to Brandon022 for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Tired

sho is just really nice sho is just really nice sho is just really nice sho is just really nice sho's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      165 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

With the start of a new week of trading and after last week's sharp drop of GBPUSD pairing, which contradicts all the fundamentals of analysis and news, let's take a quick look today at the GBP-GBP gbp-chf pair after falling for more than two weeks without any bounce or trying to climb the soul The pair today and with the opening of the market yesterday began to change direction and trying to climb the pair is currently trading up at the point of 1.2789, near the resistance of the second day at the point of 1.2793, if he managed to penetrate and continued to climb will be the next target at the point of 1.2835, the scenario near to occur this week And Take a quick look at the husband and let's see what happensName:  باوند فرانك.jpg
Views: 36
Size:  93.1 KB

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sho For This Useful Post:

waqas qaisrani2 (06-21-2019)

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waleolu99 will become famous soon enough waleolu99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Good evening guys Gbpchf is looking very bullish now and looking at it from the daily chart you will observe that the market is going bullish considering the bullish reversal signal that started at support level at 1.2300 on 2019.01.03. is about to give good push on buy for this pair. All indicator stochastic oscillators, force index, momentum, MFI are all indicating buy and so you can now buy this pair considering today's bullish candle if it close like this today like this bullish note we can confidently buy gbpchf stop loss at 1.2509 take profit 1.3008.
      Attached Images  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to waleolu99 For This Useful Post:

waqas qaisrani2 (06-21-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Fine

Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof is a splendid one to behold Mespahprof's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      82 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

welcome everyone,
      Last candle closing analysis last week

After successfully reaching the first resistance level at (75.7) and taking partial profits, AUDJPY is likely to move towards another potential upside at 2 (75.863) provided that the control remains in favor of bulls.
      Market sentiment remains bullish as long as there is no reversal of the path near resistance level 2 and continued buying pressure, the next profit opportunities are expected at the resistance level 2 (75.863) and the resistance level 3 (76.119), respectively.
      If there is a reversal at the resistance level 2 (75.863), the profit taking would be logical because the point of resistance towards 1 and thus to the 75.444 pivot point might be possible.

Name:  Screenshot_6.jpg
Views: 28
Size:  433.1 KB

** This is just a visualization and analysis for a currency pair and not a recommendation for me to enter a buy or sell.

good luck for everbody

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

waleolu99 will become famous soon enough waleolu99's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The gbpchf pair is very bearish for now in fact gbp is quite very weak now and also the gbpchf pair is also bearish considering the considering the bearish candle formed on Tuesday this week with Resistance at 1.2494 and the sell signal and position of moving average and the sell reversal signal of stochastic oscillator we can now sell this pair and if you look at the prevailing circumstance in the market for the past about 30 daily chart candle you will observe that it has all been very bearish. It there fr means that the strong bearish candle of the month of MAY is still very prevalent on the market there for we can now sell this pair stop loss at 1.2494 take profit at 1.2110.
      Attached Images  

Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed is a jewel in the rough Ladlasyed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      31 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

This pair we are talking about gbpchf is realy good for trading because this pair moves realy well now we analysis this pair is in long and flat selling trend as you can see in the given chart below now this pair nearly found the support on 1.2298 and I think it pick up this support level and then make healthy pull back as we can see in this chart given below thanks.
      plz visit and support my trading journal. Ladlasyed-Trading journal
      Attached Images  

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76 is a glorious beacon of light blessing76's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      341 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The gbpchf is a very interesting pair as it gives an alternative GBP pair to trade when the rest of the other gbp pair is misbehaving. In the chart now the pair is clearly bearish and we will observe that the bearish strength of the MACD indicator has given a strong bearish pressure to the market and it will be practically un wise to be looking for a buy opportunity now for this pair considering that the market has been breaking all majority of the support levels for this pair since last week. there we can now sell this pair because the overall trend for this pair is sell even in the monthly chart as we can clearly see that the last two months candle were clearly bearish candles. sell now take profit first target 1.2218 stop loss at 1.2448.
      Attached Images  

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Amused

Ahmedalwan will become famous soon enough Ahmedalwan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Peace, mercy and blessings of God, dear friends, welcome all of you to provide you with a technical vision on the pair (gbpchf) Looking at the chart of the pair on the frame Aldeli we find that the pair is now at a good buying level in the medium term, which is trading the highest support levels at the levels specified in the picture in black It confirms that the pair at important buying levels can be bought from them with a suitable stop for the deal at the levels specified in the picture in red while the expected target for the pair is at the levels specified in the picture in green must also consider the management of capital well Special deal and never move the Astob never wish success to all

Reply to thread
    Page 16 of 16 ... 11 14 15 16