• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: Forex Games (Part 2)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5203 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,159 Times in 3,968 Posts

There are two ways to view this matter, we can either say that the forex market is a game that has some rule, and it is when we properly obey them that we can be given the trophy, on the other hand it could just be seen as something that is done strictly for the fun of it. So perspective differences exist.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Pensive

The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End has a reputation beyond repute The End's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3044 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,942 Times in 1,219 Posts

i think forex is not a game and it does not involve games , as a trader you should consider every task in forex seriously as it is not a game of puzzles and it is a business and i advice all the traders not to make forex so complex for themselves and treat it simply

Forum Master
      I am:
      Happy

masterfox will become famous soon enough masterfox's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1429 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are not any comparison games with forex business because it is a real type of business which always require investment from traders. In the game, you can save and start from that correct place, but in forex, you must start anything again and there will be real fails.

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

bullandbear is on a distinguished road bullandbear's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

forex is a very good market and a very great business where people make money from time to time and there is no way it can be compared to a game, forex is like the medical and the law profession and there is no difference between them it is just that in forex we do not practice law or medicine, but we sell and buy money and we make our profits as the case may be.if you trade the forex market like you are playing a game, then i am very sorry for you my dear friend.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014 has a spectacular aura about springjet014's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      717 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sera fina     
      Forex is not a game but forex is purely a business that requires knowledge and skills and experience, without the three way we can do the trade, but the game does not need any of that, the game just needs time to play but did not get any results, while forex if you have the knowledge and the experience and skills we can benefit can we draw.
      Many traders have a wrong idea about the Forex trading business as they think this is like a game or gambling and they lose their money by betting their money. A Forex trader can lose money or make money, both are possible but knowledge can make the difference between a profit trader and a loser.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,435 Times in 954 Posts

Anything in this life can be mastered whether it is a game or any other human dealings but the problem is so many of us would want to start doing well in the forex trading without first gaining of good trading knowledge and experience which are the key to success here.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19