• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 6 ...

Thread: Rules of Trading Discipline (Part 8)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Hungover

sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude has a spectacular aura about sugadude's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5873 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Post Rules of Trading Discipline (Part 8)

Quote Originally Posted by azizur     
      Yes, Always maintain Rules of trading Discipline other wise you never get success. A good Forex trader always follow rules and regulation. It is helpful for do trade in Forex market. Otherwise it is impossible to continue in Forex trade. Because really risky business.
      disipline is a key to maintain consistency in profit making. without discpline, traders might lose the profit they just made. they also may find difficulties to measure how far progress they got so far. if they can have strong discipline, they will be able to make improvement in daily practice and know how to fix any problem they got

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Fine

diaislambd will become famous soon enough diaislambd will become famous soon enough diaislambd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1970 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tarek     
      Quote Originally Posted by lordtrader View Post
      DONíT WORRY ABOUT NEWS.
      yes we maximum beginner traders make loss for our confusion. i usually trade with my technical analysis because i have no proper knowledge about news trading.i opened my trade according to my technical analysis but after visiting the forex news site , i closed my trade with loss and opened another trade according to news but market moved towards my previous position and i lost my capital.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333 has a reputation beyond repute goodguy333's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5102 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      400 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,156 Times in 2,465 Posts

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by diaislambd     
      yes we maximum beginner traders make loss for our confusion. i usually trade with my technical analysis because i have no proper knowledge about news trading.i opened my trade according to my technical analysis but after visiting the forex news site , i closed my trade with loss and opened another trade according to news but market moved towards my previous position and i lost my capital.
      Whoa!That was pretty bad...!

Hence,the need for discipline & patience

We have to have good mind to discern overriding our strategies & skills

Hope good

Cheers
      The Real Money is in 100% Compounding

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

blessedisrael95 is on a distinguished road blessedisrael95's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      165 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are various rules to success in Forex trading and every trader most keep to the rules alway if you want to be and remain a succesful trader. rules like learning the business thorougly, don't trade when it is not necesary and learning from past mistake should not be joke with.

Forum Master
      I am:
      ----

mashiur23 is on a distinguished road mashiur23's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1502 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i think that follow to trading rules and discipline is very important because it is the road for the success of forex trading business so every trader want to success of forex trading business then need to follow to trading rules and discipline .

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Innocent

motiurbd has a reputation beyond repute motiurbd has a reputation beyond repute motiurbd has a reputation beyond repute motiurbd has a reputation beyond repute motiurbd has a reputation beyond repute motiurbd has a reputation beyond repute motiurbd has a reputation beyond repute motiurbd has a reputation beyond repute motiurbd has a reputation beyond repute motiurbd has a reputation beyond repute motiurbd has a reputation beyond repute motiurbd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      421 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,683 Times in 1,355 Posts

thats my main problem.. I am not a disciplined kind of guy.. I always like to keep pending my task for tomorrow.. and after days I always have a lot of work to do in the shortest amount of time... maybe this is why I am still stuck in the same position for years.. everything about forex must need to go through in a planned manner.. otherwise you will be doomed..
      <<Reading These Rules Can Save Your Account>>
      Rules and Regulations: Forum Rules
      Bonus For Posting: Regulations
      Bonus for posting: F.A.Q

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa has a spectacular aura about fxcopa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3207 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      9 (What is this?)
      Thanks

As we know in forex, there are many rules either the once step up by others, or the once you set for yourself. But understand that before discipline works, there needs to be a plan on ground first.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

nabeel fawwaz is on a distinguished road nabeel fawwaz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      493 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fxcopa     
      As we know in forex, there are many rules either the once step up by others, or the once you set for yourself. But understand that before discipline works, there needs to be a plan on ground first.
      it's true, there are many rules in forex, as forex is not an easy job, a lot of things that have to be set, one of which is planning and strategy, if we have to have a strategy and plan, that's what we run with discipline and we have to follow all the rules.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

hameed will become famous soon enough hameed will become famous soon enough hameed's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1715 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes we must always follow rules while trading in the forex market because if we fail to follow rules then we would not like it when the market punish us for that reason and when a trader follows the market rules religiously he is only doing himself a world of good because the forex market will always pay him for doing that.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Stresses

sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke has much to be proud of sasuke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5516 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,082 Times in 564 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by motiurbd     
      thats my main problem.. I am not a disciplined kind of guy.. I always like to keep pending my task for tomorrow.. and after days I always have a lot of work to do in the shortest amount of time... maybe this is why I am still stuck in the same position for years.. everything about forex must need to go through in a planned manner.. otherwise you will be doomed..
      same with me bro, i also difficult to dicipline with my trading rules so its make me stuck in the same position untill right now. its difficult to for me to control emotion and greedy so its make me can dicipline and then make me lose all money bro

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 6 ...