1. The contest is held between 07.04.2014 00.00 (GMT+2) - 02.05.2014 23.59 (GMT+2) if there were more than 64 participants. If there were 64 or less participants, the contest will be held between 07.04.2014 00.00 (GMT+2) - 25.04.2014 23.59 (GMT+2).
2. To become a Participant, user must make a post in contest thread stating "I want to Participate" as early as possible. Registration will close on [04.04.2014 23.59 (GMT+2)]. Those who post earlier will have an advantage over those who reserve a place later.
3. Any member of MT5 Forum who joined on or before 25th March 2014 can take part in the contest.
4. The contest will be held in 4 stages (3 stages if participants were 64 or less) namely, Qualifying stage, Preliminary Stage, Semi Final and Final. Each stage will be of one week. In case of 64 or less participants, there will be no Qualifying Stage. Winners from each stage will move ahead to the next stage.
5. All participants will be divided into various groups based on some criteria set by administration (Only disclosed after the registration is closed). This can apply to all stages or only a few stages depending upon the total number of participants.
6. The contest participant's mission is to earn the biggest profit shown in "Equity" indicator by the end of each contest stage and also to make his thread as much informative as possible. There will be new threads and new accounts for every stage. Each participant must check the contest thread frequently to see the current grouping for each stage. Since every stage will be of one week, so if any participant couldn't take part within that week, he will be disqualified.
7. The Participant opens a demo account with InstaForex Company via The Special Form. The account parameters (USD 10,000 balance and 1:500 leverage) are set automatically. In the process of registration in the account holder field it is necessary to indicate the forum nickname. The Participant should keep the account password safe as it cannot be restored if lost.
8. No advisors are allowed to be employed on the contest account.
9. Working on the contest account should comply with the rules set by InstaForex Company for servicing real accounts.
10. Each participant will have only one chance. If he/she blows his contest account, there won't be a second attempt.
11. The Participant opens his/her own contest thread in MT5 World Cup's subsections depending upon the contest stage. He/she will have to specify his/her account number and a very precise short description of the strategy in the form of, for example, "XXXXXX - Trade midterm EURUSD", where XXXXXX is the trader's account number. The publication of the investor-password is must.
12. The Participant is to explain the actions in relation to every deal, open or close (partially close as well), or fixing profit in the topic thread (see point 11), in particular, what triggered the decision to open or close a deal. The description is to contain the number of a certain trade or order.
13. The participant should mention the indicator/indicators he will use while trading in the contest account. With his explanation, he have to give one or multiple thread links of our forum on his indicator/indicators in Indicators Section of MT5 Forum. To search the thread on your indicator in Indicators section, you can use This thread. If the participant is to use such an indicator which doesn't have a thread on our forum, he must create a thread on his Indicator in Indicators Section of MT5 Forum.
14. The Participant must close at least 10 trades which will be taken into account with the total value of 10 lots on his contest account during each stage of the contest. If this requirement is not met by any participant, he will be disqualified.
15. For the moment of the contest stage finishing, all positions of the Participant should be closed. In case a position is open, the participant will be disqualified no matter what his score is.
16. In total, there will be 6 winners. Selection of winners will be done in the following manner:
16.1 Scores of all 4 participants who reach the final stage (Last week of the contest) will be checked.
16.2 After voting of jury (12 mods + 1 Admin), they will be arranged for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th spot.
16.3 There will be one special prize given to one of the 64 users who qualify for preliminary stage. This will be given to that participant, who gets the highest number of votes from jury based on his trading performance, thread quality, quality of his strategy and explanation of his trades e.t.c.
16.4 There will be one challenge winner. This prize will be given to anyone who can beat Hera Wati's score of $2311319.23 at the end of any stage. If no one manages to surpass it, no one will get this prize.
17. The total prize pool is $2600. The Prize Distribution will be as follows*:
1st Prize = $800
2nd Prize = $600
3rd Prize = $400
4th Prize = $200
Special Prize = $100
Challenge Winner = $500
* The prize amount is unavailable for withdrawal and accrued to the member's real trading account with InstaForex attached to his forum profile. All the profit earned during trading operations is allowed for withdrawal with no restrictions.
18. Anti-Fraud policy.
18.1. The administrators of the contest warn that non-trading methods of competition leading to the guaranteed prize are prohibited, in particular, the confederacy of the Participants with a target of registering numerous accounts and opening differently directed deals on the same instrument. For such actions the Participants will be disqualified.
18.2. InstaForex Company has a right to ask the administrators of the contest to consider the issue of the Participant's disqualification in case of revealing scam electronic advisors, using the faults of the Company's software support with an aim to get the guaranteed profit by the Participant.
18.3. For the actions which contradict the rules of the contest the Participants will be disqualified.
19. The administration takes decision at its discretion in relation to the situations that are not covered by the present Regulation.
20. MT5 Forex Forum and InstaForex has the right to publish the complete trading strategy and full trading statement of the winners in any way most fitting to MT5 Forex Forum and InstaForex.
For Contest Discussion, go here