• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 7 ...

Thread: MT5 World Cup 2014 [FINISHED]

User
      I am:
      Asleep

Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic has a reputation beyond repute Toxic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1394 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 25,467 Times in 5,583 Posts

Default MT5 World Cup 2014 [FINISHED]

Hello respected MT5 Forum Members.

Since we have a T20 cricket world cup going on, we thought of arranging a World Cup Competition between our members so we can test their trading skills to the best possible extent.

The contest will be held for 4 weeks (3 in case of 64 or less participants) and will be divided into 4 stages each of one week. The winners from first stage will go to second, winners from second will go to the third and winners from third stage will go to the finals giving us the top 4 traders from our forum.

So hurry up and reserve your place as a participant by posting "I want to Participate" as soon as you can. Those who get in late will have to pay the price .

All registrations will close on 4th April 23.59 (GMT+2). Make sure to reserve your seat asap

Contest Regulations!

1. The contest is held between 07.04.2014 00.00 (GMT+2) - 02.05.2014 23.59 (GMT+2) if there were more than 64 participants. If there were 64 or less participants, the contest will be held between 07.04.2014 00.00 (GMT+2) - 25.04.2014 23.59 (GMT+2).

2. To become a Participant, user must make a post in contest thread stating "I want to Participate" as early as possible. Registration will close on [04.04.2014 23.59 (GMT+2)]. Those who post earlier will have an advantage over those who reserve a place later.

3. Any member of MT5 Forum who joined on or before 25th March 2014 can take part in the contest.

4. The contest will be held in 4 stages (3 stages if participants were 64 or less) namely, Qualifying stage, Preliminary Stage, Semi Final and Final. Each stage will be of one week. In case of 64 or less participants, there will be no Qualifying Stage. Winners from each stage will move ahead to the next stage.

5. All participants will be divided into various groups based on some criteria set by administration (Only disclosed after the registration is closed). This can apply to all stages or only a few stages depending upon the total number of participants.

6. The contest participant's mission is to earn the biggest profit shown in "Equity" indicator by the end of each contest stage and also to make his thread as much informative as possible. There will be new threads and new accounts for every stage. Each participant must check the contest thread frequently to see the current grouping for each stage. Since every stage will be of one week, so if any participant couldn't take part within that week, he will be disqualified.

7. The Participant opens a demo account with InstaForex Company via The Special Form. The account parameters (USD 10,000 balance and 1:500 leverage) are set automatically. In the process of registration in the account holder field it is necessary to indicate the forum nickname. The Participant should keep the account password safe as it cannot be restored if lost.

8. No advisors are allowed to be employed on the contest account.

9. Working on the contest account should comply with the rules set by InstaForex Company for servicing real accounts.

10. Each participant will have only one chance. If he/she blows his contest account, there won't be a second attempt.

11. The Participant opens his/her own contest thread in MT5 World Cup's subsections depending upon the contest stage. He/she will have to specify his/her account number and a very precise short description of the strategy in the form of, for example, "XXXXXX - Trade midterm EURUSD", where XXXXXX is the trader's account number. The publication of the investor-password is must.

12. The Participant is to explain the actions in relation to every deal, open or close (partially close as well), or fixing profit in the topic thread (see point 11), in particular, what triggered the decision to open or close a deal. The description is to contain the number of a certain trade or order.

13. The participant should mention the indicator/indicators he will use while trading in the contest account. With his explanation, he have to give one or multiple thread links of our forum on his indicator/indicators in Indicators Section of MT5 Forum. To search the thread on your indicator in Indicators section, you can use This thread. If the participant is to use such an indicator which doesn't have a thread on our forum, he must create a thread on his Indicator in Indicators Section of MT5 Forum.

14. The Participant must close at least 10 trades which will be taken into account with the total value of 10 lots on his contest account during each stage of the contest. If this requirement is not met by any participant, he will be disqualified.

15. For the moment of the contest stage finishing, all positions of the Participant should be closed. In case a position is open, the participant will be disqualified no matter what his score is.

16. In total, there will be 6 winners. Selection of winners will be done in the following manner:

16.1 Scores of all 4 participants who reach the final stage (Last week of the contest) will be checked.

16.2 After voting of jury (12 mods + 1 Admin), they will be arranged for 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th spot.

16.3 There will be one special prize given to one of the 64 users who qualify for preliminary stage. This will be given to that participant, who gets the highest number of votes from jury based on his trading performance, thread quality, quality of his strategy and explanation of his trades e.t.c.

16.4 There will be one challenge winner. This prize will be given to anyone who can beat Hera Wati's score of $2311319.23 at the end of any stage. If no one manages to surpass it, no one will get this prize.

17. The total prize pool is $2600. The Prize Distribution will be as follows*:

1st Prize = $800
      2nd Prize = $600
      3rd Prize = $400
      4th Prize = $200
      Special Prize = $100
      Challenge Winner = $500

* The prize amount is unavailable for withdrawal and accrued to the member's real trading account with InstaForex attached to his forum profile. All the profit earned during trading operations is allowed for withdrawal with no restrictions.

18. Anti-Fraud policy.
      18.1. The administrators of the contest warn that non-trading methods of competition leading to the guaranteed prize are prohibited, in particular, the confederacy of the Participants with a target of registering numerous accounts and opening differently directed deals on the same instrument. For such actions the Participants will be disqualified.

18.2. InstaForex Company has a right to ask the administrators of the contest to consider the issue of the Participant's disqualification in case of revealing scam electronic advisors, using the faults of the Company's software support with an aim to get the guaranteed profit by the Participant.

18.3. For the actions which contradict the rules of the contest the Participants will be disqualified.

19. The administration takes decision at its discretion in relation to the situations that are not covered by the present Regulation.

20. MT5 Forex Forum and InstaForex has the right to publish the complete trading strategy and full trading statement of the winners in any way most fitting to MT5 Forex Forum and InstaForex.

Final Stats of Qualifying Round
      Preliminary Stage Final Results
      Semi Final Stage Results
      Last edited by Toxic; 04-25-2014 at 11:38 PM.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3056 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,049 Times in 2,024 Posts

I want to Participate

------------------------

After my account issue i am finally above it and really excited about this contest and like always another amazing and very unique contest.

3. The following 7 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (03-28-2014), azmassi (03-27-2014), bidyut (03-28-2014), Black Mamba (03-28-2014), kiing (03-28-2014), systematicfx (03-28-2014), zahid4x (03-28-2014)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,640 Times in 562 Posts

Question :
      How many winners will be there for each round? and how many will be qualified after qualifying round?

5. The following 6 users say Thank You to مناڈکیت for this useful post.

azmassi (03-28-2014), bidyut (03-28-2014), Black Mamba (03-28-2014), Humza (03-28-2014), kiing (03-28-2014), systematicfx (03-28-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3056 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,049 Times in 2,024 Posts

I also have a question - What if in Semi or in Final the people get their account blown will they get the prize? or is it necessary to have the account alive in order to win?

7. The following 4 users say Thank You to Humza for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (03-28-2014), bidyut (03-28-2014), Black Mamba (03-28-2014), kiing (03-28-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      312 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i want to participate

9. The following 6 users say Thank You to kiing for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (03-28-2014), azmassi (03-28-2014), bidyut (03-28-2014), Humza (03-28-2014), systematicfx (03-28-2014), Toxic (03-28-2014)

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Sneaky

Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1086 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,167 Times in 447 Posts

"I want to participate"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Quote Originally Posted by topman     
      I WANT TO PARTICIPATE
      Seem we meet again.Hope we can become more friendly on this contest .. lol .

11. The following 6 users say Thank You to Rin0 for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (03-28-2014), azmassi (03-28-2014), bidyut (03-28-2014), Humza (03-28-2014), systematicfx (03-28-2014), Toxic (03-28-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,128 Times in 7,465 Posts

I want to participate

This is very exciting and full of suspense contest....

I wont miss it for the world...
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

13. The following 8 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (03-28-2014), azmassi (03-28-2014), bidyut (03-28-2014), Humza (03-28-2014), kiing (03-28-2014), kissshore (03-28-2014), systematicfx (03-28-2014), Toxic (03-28-2014)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool is a glorious beacon of light Smartest Fool's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      233 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to participate
      too

15. The following 7 users say Thank You to Smartest Fool for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (03-28-2014), azmassi (03-28-2014), bidyut (03-28-2014), Black Mamba (03-28-2014), Humza (03-28-2014), systematicfx (03-28-2014), Toxic (03-28-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,219 Times in 1,169 Posts

I Want To Participate

And thank you for such a wonderful contest S M ... Surely it will be a fun ........

17. The following 6 users say Thank You to Black Mamba for this useful post.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1105 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 828 Posts

I want to Participate

and thanks to super moderator for keeping us busy

19. The following 7 users say Thank You to OnlyGainer for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (03-28-2014), azmassi (03-28-2014), bidyut (03-28-2014), Humza (03-28-2014), kiing (03-28-2014), systematicfx (03-28-2014), Toxic (03-28-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cool

angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper is a splendid one to behold angaper's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3296 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      74 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I want to participate!!!

I hope to survive at least the first stage! Thank you!

21. The following 7 users say Thank You to angaper for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (03-28-2014), azmassi (03-28-2014), bidyut (03-28-2014), Humza (03-28-2014), kiing (03-28-2014), systematicfx (03-28-2014), Toxic (03-28-2014)

Closed Thread
    Page 2 of 20 1 2 3 4 7 ...