• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19

Thread: What Do you think about Automatic Trading System? (part 2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MaryamAmeen22 will become famous soon enough MaryamAmeen22 will become famous soon enough MaryamAmeen22's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      46 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes if it goes in loss then it finishes our account We should learn all Forex techniques and all Forex basics before starting Forex trading.we can earn a smart income i think automated trading spoil our skill and our dream,i think automated trade is good for some of reason.if some or all of these commands connect to each other to reflect any situation in the market, they are based essentially. trading system is very popular in the new traders especially when trader struggle to control.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz has a reputation beyond repute forexianz's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      6033 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 11,208 Times in 3,963 Posts

Mate, I do think that automated trading is suitable for those who has no time in front of PC. I don't know if the system is working well. However, I do believe if we trade manually then it is better. When we trade manually, we will easily gain experience. If we use robot, then we can't learn anything. Getting lose in robot is much pain then getting lose in manual trading. Agree with me?.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786 is a name known to all Bazmi786's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      25 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

knowledge and experience is is the best way to earn money in forex trading business. Automatic trade never profitable.For manual trading system our knowledge and experience growth quickly and for trading we can earn also good profit.I also think that this system is not so helpful for gaining profit and it has many disadvantage on trading.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bazmi786 For This Useful Post:

Mehak48 (07-09-2019)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

Daintree789 will become famous soon enough Daintree789's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      17 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes my friend I think you are right because if robotic trades goes in loss then I think it will total finish your account capital but I think it depends upon a person that what kind of his thinking is but if you are sure that this state will gain you hundred percent profit then I think you have to put automatic trade or robotic trade Because it will also save your time because it will also save your time and many of the experts Put robotic trade because they know that trade them will gain them hundred percent profit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Daintree789 For This Useful Post:

Mehak48 (07-09-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Cool

Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981 will become famous soon enough Adil981's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      42 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It is difficult like that, programmed exchanging limits a brokers involvement, is it not about delicate product called robots? they are not dependable and can hoodwink a merchant. they are simply arranged to exchange individually. Assume they commit errors as they exchange while you are not there? This is the negative piece of robots. It is better you exchange with your very own understanding.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx has a reputation beyond repute MDInjamamulHaqueRohanfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      566 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,068 Times in 889 Posts

I think this is vile that automatic forex trading system i see many of them you can get aid but they are not second-hand the discontinue destruction also they not tradition the news so you can detriment all your leading if we see corrupt intelligence.

Reply to thread
    Page 19 of 19 ... 14 17 18 19