Thread: UWCFX Review

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

naamco is an unknown quantity at this point naamco's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

A great news from may zus broker is that it has created a partnership with bullion gold and now you can trade gold with more precise platforms. Also you can get your gold in physical state from different outlets of bullion gold. Bullion gold has a unique platform called metal desk for trading the metals efficiently.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

John89 is an unknown quantity at this point John89's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

maayzus's website is somewhat redesigned and we can also expect some more changes in near future. Maayzus always keep up with its clients and provide with the best facilities to its traders. If you are with Maayzus then you can expect some great trading experience.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

naamco is an unknown quantity at this point naamco's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by John89     
      maayzus's website is somewhat redesigned and we can also expect some more changes in near future. Maayzus always keep up with its clients and provide with the best facilities to its traders. If you are with Maayzus then you can expect some great trading experience.
      Yes I have seen some changes, they are good. It means that May zus crew keeps on trying something new in order to keep the clients attractive to itself. Also there have been great promotions this year to help newbie traders and also professionals to enjoy trading with May zus broker.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think this broker is not good because it is use by different broker. If you from different country then you will see different webstite and not UWCF X.
      sO I think better to use different broker because the you can use the one broker not the different broker.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I checked again today that this broker is not longer around because the website say i's page not found (404).
      So thi smeans the broker is already gone from the business. It's really hard to keep a good business for many years because there will be competeitor from around the world.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to PongsakornFX for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,021 Times in 411 Posts

Such a famous broker in the past but now it's no here anymore. What a shame. I put the address in the google but it redirects it to another broker.
      Are the two of them related or they are from the same people / owner? Because I get confused when I read online about these brokers.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Bitchy

broforex is an unknown quantity at this point broforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hello UWCFX, your customer service is bad, I sent several email about my withdrawal status, but no one reply it. I sent again, and I got no answer. Please don't ignore me, because I am your client and I need my money.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I dont have any idea about this broker even i heard this broker name first time in my trading career i am very happy with instaforex broker i like this broker services and also the most important thing about this broker is its spread it is very good

Reply to thread
    Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13