Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...

Thread: 1451729 :: Sudanfx::Simple strategy

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

sudanfx is a jewel in the rough sudanfx is a jewel in the rough sudanfx is a jewel in the rough sudanfx is a jewel in the rough sudanfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4134 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default 1451729 :: Sudanfx::Simple strategy

Hello again

I want to participate on this contest

My details:
    Name : sudanfx
    Login : 1451729
    Investor : wkqm1xb

My strategy:
    Very Simple strategy:-
    1) determinate strong R&S
    2) wait till breakout
    3) enter at the first candle opening after breakout.
    4) Buy with break out of the Resistances, Sell with breakout of the Supports.

this is my monitoring page:
    https://www.mt5.com/monitoring/trader/1467924/

Name: 09-09-11 03-29-15 م.png Views: 449 Size: 39.8 KB

Notes:
    i will put my chances with chart every day
    Good Luck
    :mt5rocks:
    Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 21-09-2011 at 04:03 AM. Reason: adding widget and monitoring link

2. 6 users say Thank You to sudanfx for this useful post.

cumil (10-09-2011), NikitaBelle (19-09-2011), PhantomTrader79 (11-09-2011), rv_forevergreen (16-09-2011), silenteyes (16-09-2011), Toxic (12-09-2011)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil is a glorious beacon of light cumil's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1231 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I see your strategy will be powerful, and I'm sure you'll be more careful and seriously in this contest, and I believe you will try to win in this contest opportunity

I hope you win my friends ...

my prayers with you

cumil
    Guys!!..Participate in MT5 contests at "Black Frame Talent" also give your vote

come on! discuss and share your experience about naked trading in here

4. The Following User Says Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

sudanfx (11-09-2011)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

sudanfx is a jewel in the rough sudanfx is a jewel in the rough sudanfx is a jewel in the rough sudanfx is a jewel in the rough sudanfx's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4134 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil     
    I see your strategy will be powerful, and I'm sure you'll be more careful and seriously in this contest, and I believe you will try to win in this contest opportunity

I hope you win my friends ...

my prayers with you

cumil
    Thank you cumil
    why you not

Why did not you open your account till now?
    Or do you want to be away?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

robert7 is on a distinguished road robert7's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    87 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    hmmm. if you observe closely, you need to wait almost a year to decide for a signal

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

7. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4134 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    First order:

This is my charts depend on my strategy
    Name: 1.png Views: 537 Size: 19.5 KB

Name: 2.png Views: 526 Size: 9.5 KB

so
    i will enter Sell at the opening market with 50 pips Target

Good Luck

8. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4134 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by robert7     
    hmmm. if you observe closely, you need to wait almost a year to decide for a signal
    what do you mean man?
    am not understand what you want to say!!!

9. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My charts talk to me!
    I am:

blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u has a spectacular aura about blackprince4u's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    119 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sudanfx     
    what do you mean man?
    am not understand what you want to say!!!
    I think he is talking about your charts. You are using a large time frame like D1 so he thought you would have to wait for long time to get a signal.Specially if market moves sideways.
    Try, Try Again Till You Succeed.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

sudanfx (11-09-2011)

11. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4134 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u     
    I think he is talking about your charts. You are using a large time frame like D1 so he thought you would have to wait for long time to get a signal.Specially if market moves sideways.
    thank you for your explanation

dont worry
    everyday i will get 1 chance, R&S are apundant

Good Luck

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sudanfx For This Useful Post:

blackprince4u (11-09-2011)

13. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    4134 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    First order:

This is my charts depend on my strategy
    Attachment 5678

Attachment 5679

so
    i will enter Sell at the opening market with 50 pips Target

Good Luck
    Sell order has been opened with (30 Instaforex Lot)
    Batch:
    80148266 (10 lot)
    80148280 (10 lot)
    80148289 (10 lot)

Time 00:40

Good Luck

14. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

ahalya is an unknown quantity at this point ahalya's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    29 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hello again

I want to participate on this contest

My details:
    Name : sudanfx
    Login : 1451729
    Investor : wkqm1xb

My strategy:
    Very Simple strategy:-
    1) determinate strong R&S
    2) wait till breakout
    3) enter at the first candle opening after breakout.
    4) Buy with break out of the Resistances, Sell with breakout of the Supports.

Attachment 5665

Notes:
    i will put my chances with chart every day
    Good Luck
    You always coming with some Good startegies Let me know how you are getting all these new strategies?

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open