• Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: 66366915 - Trading using Two Moving Average

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,785 Times in 1,162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
      Summary

I was waiting for another trade on EURJPY Pair. This time I was using H4 time frame. It was clear that price is going down , so picking another trade on a right spot is more easy than normal time. I use different risk reward ratio this time it is 1:2, so for this my stop loss is 20 pip and take profit is 40 pip. I am expecting trade should close with 2-3 hours , If it do not close or touch stop loss/take profit I will close it manually. Technical analysis validity period is 4 hour, after this time this will be an invalid analysis.

Chart Analysis & Entry/Exit Point
      The H4 Time Frame on EURJPY pair is giving a clear picture that if price break below 141.09 and stay then it will down more , There has a chance price came back to its original price , which will be a indication of false break out. This time I trade it early and not much confident about the trade. My SL is 141.18 and TP 140.58
      Remember if the H4 Candle close below 141.08 then there has a chance to price fall down more, if not then sure it will touch my SL.

Trade Details
      This time I choose 200 lot size , thinking it will give me a good profit, which will be well enough to be a member of 16 participator, and most probably it will be my fixed lot until account balance reach 20k

Pair EURJPY
      TP 140.58
      SL 141.18

NB: Please make a comment if you do not find any image. I have severe connection problem here.
      Nice trade mate. Your 3rd order touches take profit.

I think this is your 4th order.

Hope it will touch also the take profit level.

Yes mate,there is no image in this order.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

fahids (04-08-2014)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,374 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
      Nice trade mate. Your 3rd order touches take profit.

I think this is your 4th order.

Hope it will touch also the take profit level.

Yes mate,there is no image in this order.
      Thank you mate, I have updated the post..

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

hUnt is on a distinguished road hUnt's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      99 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

wow our country man being rock here.

this is really a good and well explanation thread. best of luck for you mate. keep it up hope you got you position in top 16.

SN: not like Bangladesh cricket team.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hUnt For This Useful Post:

fahids (04-08-2014)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hUnt     
      wow our country man being rock here.

this is really a good and well explanation thread. best of luck for you mate. keep it up hope you got you position in top 16.

SN: not like Bangladesh cricket team.
      Thank you mate for your comment, yeah our cricket team was a disaster that whole tournament, Mushfique captaincy is good for TEST and one day cricket but very poor in T20 , he should be replaced by someone who is more aggressive than him.

I am expecting that, this trade should close within 2 or 3 hours , If it is do not close or touch my stop loss/take profit I will close it manually. This technical analysis validity period is 4 hour, after end of this time period, this will be an invalid analysis.
      so for this reason I close my open & profitable trade which was running on EJ pair.

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 5th Trade

Summary
      I thought I will not take any trade today until I found a good spot and while I was watching to chart I found EURJPY has a good chance to up today, So I enter the trade with huge risk:reward ratio. I have a sense and my indicator saying the price can move around 40-60 pips. That is why I put my stop loss at 20 pips and take profit at 60 (can be adjust later by watching market behavior.

Chart Analysis Entry/Exit Point
      Alright folks , look at the chart now, you can see I have marked the lowest point by drawing a horizontal line which is 140.66 , Its the lowest point and stop loss should be placed below 2-3 point from that point, but I put my sl above that point because of risk reward ratio and also I am confident enough that it will not touch the SL,
      Look at the second horizontal line which is minor support for me and the point is 140.91 and break above will indicate to go more upside, I took a risk that 'hoping' it will break the line as because my two moving average is indicating its an Uptrend

Trade Details:
      My Current trade lot size is 200 with a 60 pip take profit and 20 pip stop loss, I will close or may put a break even point if the profit show 30 pip.

Pair: EURJPY
      Trade:
      Code:
      2014.04.09 17:07:02.472	'66366915': order #832219353 buy 200.00 EURJPY at 140.93
      TP:141.63
      SL:140.73

Name:  t5.jpg
Views: 74
Size:  41.5 KB

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (04-09-2014)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Summary
      I thought I will not take any trade today until I found a good spot and while I was watching to chart I found EURJPY has a good chance to up today, So I enter the trade with huge risk:reward ratio. I have a sense and my indicator saying the price can move around 40-60 pips. That is why I put my stop loss at 20 pips and take profit at 60 (can be adjust later by watching market behavior.

Chart Analysis Entry/Exit Point
      Alright folks , look at the chart now, you can see I have marked the lowest point by drawing a horizontal line which is 140.66 , Its the lowest point and stop loss should be placed below 2-3 point from that point, but I put my sl above that point because of risk reward ratio and also I am confident enough that it will not touch the SL,
      Look at the second horizontal line which is minor support for me and the point is 140.91 and break above will indicate to go more upside, I took a risk that 'hoping' it will break the line as because my two moving average is indicating its an Uptrend

Trade Details:
      My Current trade lot size is 200 with a 60 pip take profit and 20 pip stop loss, I will close or may put a break even point if the profit show 30 pip.

Pair: EURJPY
      Trade:
      Code:
      2014.04.09 17:07:02.472	'66366915': order #832219353 buy 200.00 EURJPY at 140.93
      TP:141.63
      SL:140.73

Attachment 51132
      For the same reason I have put another 100 Lot Buy order on EURJPY, Also I have edited my Stop Loss 140.73 to 140.63

Seems like I am bit over confident about the trade, lets see what happen.

---------- Post added 04-10-2014 at 12:46 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-09-2014 at 05:45 PM ----------

For the same reason I have put another 100 Lot Buy order on EURJPY, Also I have edited my Stop Loss 140.73 to 140.63

Seems like I am bit over confident about the trade, lets see what happen.

I should post something regarding my 5th trade. Few minute ago I just closed my all open position with around 4k Profit, initially I had my stop loss at 140.73 then I change it to 140.63 and then I remove my sl just because I realize price may fall down and it will just touch my stop loss but it will not go down more.

I waited for a break up at 140.93 above, and that break up means close the candle top of that level...But it never close at that area it always bounce back to below & thus create a ranging market, So I closed my position and get out from the market.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (04-09-2014)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,785 Times in 1,162 Posts

Wow mate nice to see you in number one position.

This is really awesome trade mate.

I hope you deserve the special prize.

Best of awesome trading.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
      Wow mate nice to see you in number one position.

This is really awesome trade mate.

I hope you deserve the special prize.

Best of awesome trading.
      Thank you very much for your support. I was busy yesterday and today though I had a time to trade but didn't want to do it where my place is secured for the next round. Hopefully we will meet at next round

Page 2 of 2 1 2