• Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: 66367131 - Fractals on Gold and major pairs

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default 66367131 - Fractals on Gold and major pairs

Hello everyone

Account- 66367131
      Investor- gdlfjj67

For this contest I will be using my Fractals strategy again. Fractals will be my only indicator. This indicator is very simple as it indicate areas of support and resistance in price movements.

When a support or resistance level is broken then I will enter my trade after the breakout.

Click this link to learn more about fractals.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?518-Fractals

2. The following 3 users say Thank You to chimasky for this useful post.

bigearners (04-08-2014), kissshore (04-07-2014), ragib (04-07-2014)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,785 Times in 1,162 Posts

Wow Gold trader.

I know you are one of the best trader in this Forex trading market.

Gold trading i like most like you.

So i will follow your trading pattern mate,please update your trading style here.

Best of luck to you for next week trading.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

chimasky (04-07-2014)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Amazed

ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib is a jewel in the rough ragib's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      185 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

welcome to the contest bro. i like your trading style.
      and i know how much aggressive you are.
      hope to see you in the next rounds and later.
      best of luck for your trading.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to ragib For This Useful Post:

chimasky (04-07-2014)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Entered my first trade on Gold pair at 1303.93 with lot size of 7 and order number 831994595 since the metal was able to break above the immediate buy fractal but suddenly the metal has also break through the sell fractal making my initial buy trade to be at a huge floating minus. Which means that the first break was a fakey and I fell for it.

Well I am hoping that it will reverse and go in my direction soon or else I will face MC.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,846 Times in 2,034 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chimasky     
      Entered my first trade on Gold pair at 1303.93 with lot size of 7 and order number 831994595 since the metal was able to break above the immediate buy fractal but suddenly the metal has also break through the sell fractal making my initial buy trade to be at a huge floating minus. Which means that the first break was a fakey and I fell for it.

Well I am hoping that it will reverse and go in my direction soon or else I will face MC.
      Hi chimasky bro, good to see you as part of another contest. I know you are very aggressive trader like me.

Last time, we had teamed up into contest but due to your aggressive style of trading, you had lost contest account on very first day. Hope, such will not repeated this time.
      good luck for contest and hoping to see into next round.
      Keep learning to reach the success

Million Dollar Journal

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

chimasky (04-08-2014)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,785 Times in 1,162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chimasky     

Hey mate, what is condition now.?

I think gold is giving you huge profit now instead of floating huge minus because gold is higher than high.

Best of trading mate. it is nice one trading .
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

chimasky (04-08-2014)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

Accumulated bonus
      273 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
      Hey mate, what is condition now.?

I think gold is giving you huge profit now instead of floating huge minus because gold is higher than high.

Best of trading mate. it is nice one trading .
      Yes Gold has giving me a huge profit of 4637.17 profit from my first trade on gold with 7 lot size which I have successfully closed.

But I have entered 3 more buy trades on gold during the time it was moving up and breaking through resistance levels.

The buy trades are:
      Buy Gold at 1308.06 with 2 lot size and order number 832090684
      Buy Gold at 1312.10 with 2 lot.size and order number 832117120
      Buy Gold at 1309.58 with 6 lot size and order number 832142921.

I hope this new trades will go in my favour.

---------- Post added at 10:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      Hi chimasky bro, good to see you as part of another contest. I know you are very aggressive trader like me.

Last time, we had teamed up into contest but due to your aggressive style of trading, you had lost contest account on very first day. Hope, such will not repeated this time.
      good luck for contest and hoping to see into next round.
      Well so far at least I have survived the first day of this contest without a margin call.

My main problem is that I don't usually use stoploss orders on contest accounts except on my real trading account.

---------- Post added 04-09-2014 at 03:33 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-08-2014 at 10:38 PM ----------

Entered another trade on gold when it push through the immediate resistance as it was bullish using fractal points as resistance and support levels. But Gold seems to be in a sideways movement right now and that is why I decided to placed Take Profit order.

The buy trade on Gold is at 1310.90 with 1 lot size and order number 832178505.

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 AM ----------

Decided to try scalping on Audusd pair when the market price broke through the immediate support at 0.9348 indicated by the fractal.

The sell trades on Audusd are:
      Sell Audusd at 0.9347 with lot size of 1 and order number 832181245, take profit at 0.9344.

Sell Audusd at 0.9347 with lot size of 1 and order number 832181261, take profit at 0.9344.

Sell Audusd at 0.9347 with lot size of 1 and order number 832181264, take profit at 0.9344.

Sell Audusd at 0.9347 with lot size of 1 and order number 832181274, take profit at 0.9344.

Sell Audusd at 0.9347 with lot size of 1 and order number 832181291, take profit at 0.9344.

Sell Audusd at 0.9346 with lot size of 1 and order number 832181304, take profit at 0.9344.

Sell Audusd at 0.9346 with lot size of 1 and order number 832181315, take profit at 0.9344.

Sell Audusd at 0.9346 with lot size of 1 and order number 832181316, take profit at 0.9344.

Sell Audusd at 0.9346 with lot size of 1 and order number 832181317, take profit at 0.9344.

Sell Audusd at 0.9346 with lot size of 1 and order number 832181320, take profit at 0.9344.