• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: OANDA (part 2)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

goldman will become famous soon enough goldman will become famous soon enough goldman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2163 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I read so much about this company too, but i believe that they are improving of the bad deeds that they say that they are doing in the market since the would have being losing clients. I believe that they have low spreads too in the market.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      691 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

You'll be surprise if you want to enter the FX Trade Platform in hurry you cannot enter in a second because you must waiting the confirmation STP verification ... OMG the price already running wild to everywhere when you enter the FX-Trade Platform ...
      Simple Is The Best

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 5,545 Posts

Well, I know they are included in the trusted or quality broker and well regulated too...

Some traders call them ECN Brokers while others said its wrong as they are only STP Brokers.

But it can be included in the good broker I guess...

Mostly positive things that I heard about them.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Victorosakwe     
      Can any one give a valuable assesment of this broker, they are currently talked about by every sites and forums.
      Oanda is a good brokers. it is a canada regulated broker. so, we can trust this broker. i haven;t heard any complain in this brokers. and the most interesting point of this broker is they open on weekend, even with a very wide spread. usually, i go to this website on weekend to check the weekend gap.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to aya_brea For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (11-02-2013)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aya_brea     
      Oanda is a good brokers. it is a canada regulated broker. so, we can trust this broker. i haven;t heard any complain in this brokers. and the most interesting point of this broker is they open on weekend, even with a very wide spread. usually, i go to this website on weekend to check the weekend gap.
      Wow.. really.. thanks for the information man, I'll check them now as I want to know about the week end price too.

Oh yeah, I think Oanda with Dukas Copy have very minimum complaint or scam reports on the internet.

They must be good brokers.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea has a spectacular aura about aya_brea's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Wow.. really.. thanks for the information man, I'll check them now as I want to know about the week end price too.

Oh yeah, I think Oanda with Dukas Copy have very minimum complaint or scam reports on the internet.

yes. 2 brokers open in weekend. they are oanda and xemarket. usually i open xemarket, but there is no particular reason in my choice. and about dukascopy, i will never play in this broker even i have a big money. because i need to verify my documents (legalize the document) to the court/notary. then, i need to send the hardcopy to switzerland.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

yes. 2 brokers open in weekend. they are oanda and xemarket. usually i open xemarket, but there is no particular reason in my choice. and about dukascopy, i will never play in this broker even i have a big money. because i need to verify my documents (legalize the document) to the court/notary. then, i need to send the hardcopy to switzerland.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:22 PM ----------

I have checked Oanda Live chart yesterday but it seemed like it stopped just like other brokers on a week end.

So what did you mean you can check week end gap there ?

I'll try xemarket now, hope it'll be good...

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      759 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have checked Oanda Live chart yesterday but it seemed like it stopped just like other brokers on a week end.

So what did you mean you can check week end gap there ?

I'll try xemarket now, hope it'll be good...
      may be this weekend does not have a gap. it will be smooth. i do not know also. because the people say that we can open order in weekend in oanda with a very wide spread.
      usually, i see in xe

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

may be this weekend does not have a gap. it will be smooth. i do not know also. because the people say that we can open order in weekend in oanda with a very wide spread.
      usually, i see in xe
      Lol... I have checked xe too but its also the same with other brokers where the chart isn't updated just like in the week end.

But you're right that they are both open in week end and have very special large spread during week end.

Maybe we should register with them too if we want to check the price.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sidra123 is an unknown quantity at this point sidra123's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

onada is a broker there is no complain by .Oanda. its open on weekend. there are two brokers which open only weekend bu in the end have large spread.it will be smooth and easy to understand

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 ...