My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

AsadMehmoodIlyas will become famous soon enough AsadMehmoodIlyas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
      well, eToro offers traders a copy. I see traders on eToro traders competing to be good to get a lot of followers. I read about some programs in eToro, this is a promo that will be seen from the number of followers.
      etoro is good broker dear friend but i will say better but not better than our own insta my friend as you know with insta we have trust we can trust this broker and plus my friend we get bonus 30 percent and than ****** system is very good so instaforex is best i will say my friend .

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AsadMehmoodIlyas For This Useful Post:

ding dong (04-17-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

Andri1978 will become famous soon enough Andri1978's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      554 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Based on What I heard, actually eToro is not a market maker or broker, it provides direct access to the market through order processing (STP) through partner companies-brokers and liquidity providers: ie RetailFx, IC Markets and FX Solutions. Simple trading interface and integrated social features make it a popular choice for beginners and experts alike. I would say that eToro is a great choice for beginners to intermediate traders, it has a very simple interface and protection that prevents experienced from getting too deep too fast.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,047 Times in 2,089 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Andri1978     
      Based on What I heard, actually eToro is not a market maker or broker, it provides direct access to the market through order processing (STP) through partner companies-brokers and liquidity providers: ie RetailFx, IC Markets and FX Solutions. Simple trading interface and integrated social features make it a popular choice for beginners and experts alike. I would say that eToro is a great choice for beginners to intermediate traders, it has a very simple interface and protection that prevents experienced from getting too deep too fast.
      so, this is not a broker, eToro created as an intermediary trader for brokers, brother?
      previously I do not think like that, but when you say like this. I got to thinking for eToro. indeed when I saw the site for these brokers much dominated by social media, so it is like to increase market reach to brokers who join him?

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

SeekN'Ride is on a distinguished road SeekN'Ride's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Etoro is good. I see their ads often when I watched youtube. They are offering bitcoin heavily because it's the most popular now.
      Also they have social trading so we can follow other trader effortlessly.

6. The following 2 users say Thank You to SeekN'Ride for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,024 Times in 412 Posts

Yes, I also read a lot about this broker. The service that they promote the most is the social trade. There is a lot of good trader in there but I think the best traders don't share their trade to everyone. They like to keep it for themselves than to share it with others.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     
      Yes, I also read a lot about this broker. The service that they promote the most is the social trade. There is a lot of good trader in there but I think the best traders don't share their trade to everyone. They like to keep it for themselves than to share it with others.
      Yes there is a ot of pepole there who invest their money in other people's trading system and they make money too.
      I hink that company is big because of their social trading because the tradin condition is not really good when comopare with other brokers today.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh is a splendid one to behold Beautiful Quynh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      276 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,024 Times in 412 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      Yes there is a ot of pepole there who invest their money in other people's trading system and they make money too.
      I hink that company is big because of their social trading because the tradin condition is not really good when comopare with other brokers today.
      There is a lot of good trader there and also the commission package for the trader who manage the social trading is good.
      I read the incentive is really high compared to other brokers who also have the same or similar kind of service.
      Traders don't know the future that is why traders need market scenarios.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful Quynh     
      There is a lot of good trader there and also the commission package for the trader who manage the social trading is good.
      I read the incentive is really high compared to other brokers who also have the same or similar kind of service.
      Their spread is the same with Instaforex for the EURUSD and GBPUSD and I thin kth econdition for incentive is also the same.
      In here we have the forexcopy and the scheme for incentive is vary and it's better than etoro.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to PongsakornFX For This Useful Post:

cambiste (06-15-2018)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      Their spread is the same with Instaforex for the EURUSD and GBPUSD and I thin kth econdition for incentive is also the same.
      In here we have the forexcopy and the scheme for incentive is vary and it's better than etoro.
      It depends on the size of your capital, if you deposit more than 20k you'll get some privileges like tighter spreads and lower deposit and withdrawal fees.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

commoyo is an unknown quantity at this point commoyo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm trading with eToro. They put my account under CySEC firm. spread is high but i'm okay. You can read 55brokers review here

14. The Following User Says Thank You to commoyo For This Useful Post:

(1)

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 3 1 2 3