I am:
      Amazed

samiforex is an unknown quantity at this point samiforex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Scam Brokers! (part 2)

Salam,
      That is a good topic to discuss. How can we find a broker as a scam.
      1. Broker has unrealistic bonus offer always and a very high affiliate commission.
      2. There are high re-quotes in volatile market.
      3. There are always withdrawal problem in scam broker. So please first search for review at google about the broker.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samiforex For This Useful Post:

ding dong (04-08-2014)

3. Dragon
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

Dangerous007 is an unknown quantity at this point Dangerous007's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think You are new in forex trading, there are two types of lines, One is ask line and second he Bid line, your Buying TP when hit your Bid line hit tha tp price, and your Sell hiwhen your ask line hit the sl price. this the rule of forex trading brother...

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Sneaky

Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0 has much to be proud of Rin0's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1086 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,167 Times in 447 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerous007     
      I think You are new in forex trading, there are two types of lines, One is ask line and second he Bid line, your Buying TP when hit your Bid line hit tha tp price, and your Sell hiwhen your ask line hit the sl price. this the rule of forex trading brother...
      This is what we call Market Maker.Especially the brokerage who offer floating spread for trading.In some condition,the bid and ask volume line will become wide and sometimes this line will become small.What i mean is about spread.The market maker can make the spread to become wide and small in some condition especially in the news for their own benefit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rin0 For This Useful Post:

ding dong (04-08-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,044 Times in 2,086 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rin0     
      This is what we call Market Maker.Especially the brokerage who offer floating spread for trading.In some condition,the bid and ask volume line will become wide and sometimes this line will become small.What i mean is about spread.The market maker can make the spread to become wide and small in some condition especially in the news for their own benefit.
      hhehe,, yup dear,,, I've seen some brokers to spread the change, when the market in a solid situation spread will be greater, but when the market is in a state of the spread will be smaller side.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Hukam will become famous soon enough Hukam's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1869 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Oh that's very for many traders that's why I do trade only with insta forex because its one of the best broker in the asia also I can't trust on other brokers because I don't have much idea about their goodwill and regulation

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1440 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,044 Times in 2,086 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam     
      Oh that's very for many traders that's why I do trade only with insta forex because its one of the best broker in the asia also I can't trust on other brokers because I don't have much idea about their goodwill and regulation
      hhhehe,, maybe we need to see when will the investment is the regulation of a broker, dear .. have been in regulation in which the state or any financial institution ... so it will determine the clarity of where our money is invested safely.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      868 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

brokers offering bonus may not always be a scam. bonus will just increase your buying power. in a way, you can think of it as offering more leverage to your account. If a broker gives you 200:1 leverage but no bonus compared to a broker offering you a 100% bonus, but 100:1 leverage, the bonus acts as leverage by freeing up your margin requirements.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

AsadMehmoodIlyas will become famous soon enough AsadMehmoodIlyas's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      222 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MisterTickle     
      brokers offering bonus may not always be a scam. bonus will just increase your buying power. in a way, you can think of it as offering more leverage to your account. If a broker gives you 200:1 leverage but no bonus compared to a broker offering you a 100% bonus, but 100:1 leverage, the bonus acts as leverage by freeing up your margin requirements.
      yes Mister Tickle i will not trade with the broker which is without the bonus my friend i know some broker that will offer 100 % bonus for us i will say they are good broker and we cant say my friend that they are sam broker i will say if we fear of them than we may be only should trade on the instaforex we all trust instaforex my friend

12. The Following User Says Thank You to AsadMehmoodIlyas For This Useful Post:

ding dong (04-12-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      Lonely

feroj is on a distinguished road feroj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samiforex     
      Salam,
      That is a good topic to discuss. How can we find a broker as a scam.
      1. Broker has unrealistic bonus offer always and a very high affiliate commission.
      2. There are high re-quotes in volatile market.
      3. There are always withdrawal problem in scam broker. So please first search for review at google about the broker.
      I am agree with you but those broker who offers bonus is always not be scammed. Such as insta forex is a very good and reliable regulated company.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Broker that offer bonus most of them are reliable they offer those bonus to attract people in order to work with them, those that can be consider as scam are those broker that offer 100$ dollar sign up bonus, those can be scam because the sign up bonus is just too high.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...