• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 ...

Thread: Scam Brokers! (part 2)

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Angry

mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2704 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, if we see the instaforex then they also have a lot of requotes, if you want to open trades in volatile market then you will not be able to do so. It is not the criteria of a scam broker.
      If you are newbie then don't send friend request just Learn basics of forex Trading

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

denira is on a distinguished road denira's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      230 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Scam Brokers!!! (2)

Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel     
      Well, if we see the instaforex then they also have a lot of requotes, if you want to open trades in volatile market then you will not be able to do so. It is not the criteria of a scam broker.
      no sometimes brokers who have a lot of customers who do not experience this problem because it is very reqoute occurred because many of their customers who conduct transactions so then I think it would be reasonable to see reqoute in trade in instaforex especially when there is a big impact news

Banned
      I am:
      Innocent

Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger is a name known to all Bangler Tiger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1264 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samiforex     
      Salam,
      That is a good topic to discuss. How can we find a broker as a scam.
      1. Broker has unrealistic bonus offer always and a very high affiliate commission.
      2. There are high re-quotes in volatile market.
      3. There are always withdrawal problem in scam broker. So please first search for review at google about the broker.
      Forex is a very profitable online business in the world and there a hundreds of brokers which is not regulated and some are scam or fake. They cheat with their client.

So, if we want to trade on the Forex market then we should check first that which regulated and trustworthy and payment proof. For this every body should Google search and confirm about the traders money security and withdrawal and the broker's regulation.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are bad broker that scam one way to the other, those who don't no much about forex trading won't understand how some of the broker scam traders, so if new in trading seek for expert advice on which broker to work with.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Busy

hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm will become famous soon enough hafizgm's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2227 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think if a broker is not regulated and he is not having the license then he is a scam broker and then the traders need not to invest even a single penny with these brokers.They will try to attract you with different kinds of offers but do not test their offers.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1443 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,051 Times in 2,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bangler Tiger     
      Forex is a very profitable online business in the world and there a hundreds of brokers which is not regulated and some are scam or fake. They cheat with their client.

So, if we want to trade on the Forex market then we should check first that which regulated and trustworthy and payment proof. For this every body should Google search and confirm about the traders money security and withdrawal and the broker's regulation.
      hm, I agree with you, mate.
      some comments are visible on some articles for review brokers can indeed be considered for this. indeed concern is when experiencing problems can not make withdrawals at a profit.
      more than that, we can not do anything, if there is a problem such as a broker scam.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,703 Times in 1,562 Posts

I think one way to find a good broker is forum of that broker. I mean when you have forum and naturally there will be few hundred members there. If that broker is doing anything wrong with transactions or order execution then there might be some report or post in forum. And if that forum pay for posts and members can withdraw money from bonus account it is natural that real account service will be even better.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

kumojunkie is on a distinguished road kumojunkie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      454 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mehwishraheel     
      I am agree with you, even sometimes the premium brokerages not only requotes but they facing slipages also, its defending on how volatiles markets is, slipages and requotes cant be use to see the brokers are scam or not.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,226 Times in 1,174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kumojunkie     
      I am agree with you, even sometimes the premium brokerages not only requotes but they facing slipages also, its defending on how volatiles markets is, slipages and requotes cant be use to see the brokers are scam or not.
      Yes both do not indicate if the broker is a scam or not , so how do you know if the broker is scam ?? well the main thing would be the , the movement of price , the withdrawal of course these two factors are very necessary to judge any broker if it is a scam broker or if it is not a scam broker .

Banned
      I am:
      Yeehaw

kie202 is an unknown quantity at this point kie202's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      52 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

brokers offer floating spread for trading in some conditions, the bid and ask who will be the volume line width, instaforex also has many requotes, if we want to open up trade in a volatile market then we will not be able to do so.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 6 1 2 3 4 ...