I am:
      ----

xanax will become famous soon enough xanax's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samiforex     
      Salam,
      That is a good topic to discuss. How can we find a broker as a scam.
      1. Broker has unrealistic bonus offer always and a very high affiliate commission.
      2. There are high re-quotes in volatile market.
      3. There are always withdrawal problem in scam broker. So please first search for review at google about the broker.
      I think there are various thing that can be called as scams. We can check from the various websites about reviews of the brokers. But be aware with fake reviews. I see there are fake reviews too. I think this is a criminal thing. Fake reviews will harm the good name of the broker. We shoud think fair about that.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to xanax For This Useful Post:

samurai3x (05-19-2015)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cool

azadbd is an unknown quantity at this point azadbd's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many scam brokers in forex market. Many signs have to indicate them. Best way to select as a scam broker is their forum. If forum members are pleased and every thing is okey, then that is rated broker. But otherwise members face many problem, regulations are weak and forum claim for huge facts, I suppose they are scams. You can find if you search google about their.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to azadbd For This Useful Post:

samurai3x (05-19-2015)

Banned
      I am:
      Amused

forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker has a spectacular aura about forexsucker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1817 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

It seems to me that the broker gives huge bonus for joining are not good broker.This kind of scamp broker attracts the people to work with them but finally they take our profit from our account.We should select the best broker like Instaforex in this business and trade like a businessman.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,694 Times in 1,559 Posts

Internet is full of scams so as the brokers. It is really important to find a good broker if you want to get good return of your invest and profit. I usually try to find a broker scam of not from google and from forum or from facebook or twitter page. If I get majority of good comment then I move to them no matter how good the offers are for deposit. I also look for terms for no deposit bonuses. When it looks simply and easy and profit is withdrawable without invest then I move to that broker otherwise not.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

P A is a jewel in the rough P A is a jewel in the rough P A is a jewel in the rough P A's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

No broker allows to withdraw profit from no-deposit-bonus without making you invest some first or at least making you trade too many lots for just 25$ or even less. Instead of making huge effort to complete those lots just for few bucks i would rather invest money out of profits to trade with more freedom.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Amused

moobi109 is an unknown quantity at this point moobi109's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

if you want to know about scam broker simply you go ForexFraud.com is here to help prevent forex scam and commodity fraud. The site lists agencies to contact if experienced forex, currency exchange or any other type broker scam every this is available on site and the other way you also can do an internet search on forex broker scams there are too many results come and you can check.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

kmahnoor1 is on a distinguished road kmahnoor1's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      67 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

WE need to know all things about broker when you decide some investment in it. A scam broker is never back your money to you. So better is that if you invest any new broker that knowledge is not much in internet invest small amount of money and start trading with it you can find soon if that broker is scam then spread or market price difference tell you the true face of that broker.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale has a reputation beyond repute adewale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5203 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      6 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,063 Times in 3,909 Posts

There are so many broker out there that are out to scam people of their hard earned money and we have to be wearing of the brokers and most times they give us so much bonus that does not require deposit so that we can trade with them and eventually we make money and they will refuse to pay us

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy has a reputation beyond repute Moneymadeeasy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3605 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      31 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,431 Times in 952 Posts

I am really a living witness of being around brokers that are scams and they could give you hopes at the beginning of your dealings with them and only to dash it on a rock at the end of the day. Please, before you can invest your hard earned money make sure that you investigate the broker properly through proper channels and you will not regret you did.
      Today's mistakes are stepping stones full of knowledge that can help us overcome the stumbling blocks of tomorrow's challenges.

My Trading Journal

Banned
      I am:
      ----

goldrush will become famous soon enough goldrush's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1381 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For you to detect a scam broker, you have to check how they conduct their transactions with you after you deposit your money with them. One of the way you can detect is if they freezes your platform during news release. When they do this, they want to make sure you do not take advantage of the news and make profit.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ...