• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Some problems for the bonus account (read here)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,044 Times in 2,086 Posts

Default Some problems for the bonus account (read here)

Account has been disabled because you broke the some rules and these are the following:
      1. you got forum bonuses into 2 different accounts - this is not allowed by the campaign's regulations {using 2 accounts (1 in here, 1 in other forum supported by IFX) can be a problem)}
      2. you used suspicious trading strategy;
        • traping news trading strategy, when more than 5 minutes and profit should not be more than 10%.
        • does not meet the specified time, open close minimum is 5 minutes.

3. you received for the non-deposit bonus, which is eligible only for the new clients, but you already had an account with us when you were applying for that bonus.
      4. do not use a proxy or a facility that is to hide the identity of the IP being used.

How can I solve your problem, if you feel that the above problem ...?

previously, I have a problem with using a proxy forum entry and has 2 forums bonus account. But now it has been resolved. Such errors sometimes we do not realize because we do not understand or lazy to read the rules for using the bonus account as rules that must be obeyed.
      • if you have problems as I wrote above, you can contact antifraud@instaforex.com to explain your problem.
      • If you have any problems about bonuses forums that do not fit into your trading account, or problems, you can contact bonuses@instaforex.com

problem solving

I sent pictures to explain antiraud I have dettach indo.mt5 trading account in the forum as it appears on the image around on the bottom.

Name:  indo forum.jpg
Views: 113
Size:  241.3 KB

after that I get a reply email from the antifraud.

Dear Sir,

In accordance with rules of bonus program:

5. A participant can provide only one account for crediting bonus, and
      he/she is able to change account number only once in 2 months.
      9. If a forum user has accounts on other forums, which hold Bonus for Post
      campaign sponsored by InstaForex, he is entitled to bonuses from forum.mt5.com
      only credited by the end of a month.

The account 7349041 was blocked permanently.

after that i want to ask for clarity trading account which I attach in forum.mt5. I got an answer from the antifraud "That account is active."

advice to members on this forum, obey the rules and if you are in doubt about the status of the account is in trouble or not, immediately contact services are indeed taking care of your problem. do not be lazy to read the rules that have been described from the beginning to the members in this forum.

2. The following 16 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-12-2014), akash12 (10-24-2015), AkuRapopo (04-13-2014), aqbe_fx (05-31-2014), balut (04-20-2014), Bangler Tiger (08-07-2014), Bao Long (04-14-2014), billahonu (08-29-2014), calonaktuaris (04-14-2014), denira (07-01-2014), forexianz (04-12-2014), gulaksarker (04-05-2015), Mummyz (09-07-2014), nasimuddin (04-17-2014), nkhan2810 (08-24-2014), PhantomTrader79 (04-13-2014)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,640 Times in 562 Posts

Thank you ding dong
      my account is okay and i hope i will not need to contact anti-fraud ever.
      Your thread is really good and it will help a lot of members from doing any mistakes you said above or help in getting their disabled accounts back.

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to مناڈکیت for this useful post.

AkuRapopo (04-13-2014), Bao Long (04-14-2014), ding dong (04-12-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by مناڈکیت     
      Thank you ding dong
      my account is okay and i hope i will not need to contact anti-fraud ever.
      Your thread is really good and it will help a lot of members from doing any mistakes you said above or help in getting their disabled accounts back.
      yup dear. This may be useful for the forum members to not get in trouble in his trading account. to issue an account in the forum rules that could see already described by Mr.. Toxic here Reasons for getting a ban in MT5 Forum

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to ding dong for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-14-2014), AkuRapopo (04-13-2014), Bao Long (04-14-2014)

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1879 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

do not use a proxy or a facility that is to hide the identity of the IP being used.
      hello brother, but in indonesia, we can't open any single link of foreign broker, am i right? it's already filtered by our provider

so i use the TOR browser as the solution, is that prohibited too? i get that tips from wsschanger (instaforex IB in indonesia)

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to AkuRapopo for this useful post.

Bao Long (04-14-2014), ding dong (04-13-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AkuRapopo     
      hello brother, but in indonesia, we can't open any single link of foreign broker, am i right? it's already filtered by our provider

so i use the TOR browser as the solution, is that prohibited too? i get that tips from wsschanger (instaforex IB in indonesia)
      hhehe yuup broo,, I write again here ... because Insta alternative sites that could have opened in the country of Indonesia without having to use a proxy or the like facility. you can visit this link ...http://www.instaforex.org

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (04-14-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,258 Times in 5,546 Posts

Yes buddy, but you were lucky because you explained everything before you have withdrawn something from the bonus accounts plus before they detected that things so they forgave you but once we have blocked like some members in here 99% couldn't get the account back.

So all of us who feel have done something wrong, better to explain it now to anti fraud quickly before misfortune comes.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bao Long For This Useful Post:

ding dong (04-14-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bao Long     
      Yes buddy, but you were lucky because you explained everything before you have withdrawn something from the bonus accounts plus before they detected that things so they forgave you but once we have blocked like some members in here 99% couldn't get the account back.

So all of us who feel have done something wrong, better to explain it now to anti fraud quickly before misfortune comes.
      yup .. explain the initial advance made ​​a mistake when it feels like I do, dear. This is how not to be a problem in the future. to know the status of the account Terading earlier, we are not in vain if it is to strive to the trading account.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (04-17-2014)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,785 Times in 1,162 Posts

This is awesome information for all types of forex trader who use the bonus programme of our best broker instaforex .

This will be very much helpful to us as well as new forum member of trader.

We should abide with instaforex all the time then no problem will arise in front us.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

ding dong (04-17-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
      This is awesome information for all types of forex trader who use the bonus programme of our best broker instaforex .

This will be very much helpful to us as well as new forum member of trader.

We should abide with instaforex all the time then no problem will arise in front us.
      you're right, dear. although there are clear rules, sometimes we still make mistakes about the rules of this bonus account. if something goes wrong, better is to read the rules again before making a report to the Insta or admin on this forum ........

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (04-17-2014)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,785 Times in 1,162 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ding dong     
      you're right, dear. although there are clear rules, sometimes we still make mistakes about the rules of this bonus account. if something goes wrong, better is to read the rules again before making a report to the Insta or admin on this forum ........
      Yes this is the safe way for any client of this forum as well as in instaforex broker i think.

We should alert about the rules and regulation.

No problem will appear infront us untill we do any wrong with instaforex.

Instaforex is best forever.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to nasimuddin for this useful post.

Bao Long (04-17-2014), ding dong (04-17-2014)

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ...