• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is meta trader 5 available for smartphone?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07 has a brilliant future rahan07's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4490 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      16 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,609 Times in 836 Posts

for mobiles only meta trader 4 for smart phones is available and the reason behind that mobile terminals are quite different then personal computer terminal.even mobile meta trader 4 is far different then personal computer meta trader 4 terminal they just in names look same like each other but not actually.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Crappy

aqbe_fx is a jewel in the rough aqbe_fx is a jewel in the rough aqbe_fx is a jewel in the rough aqbe_fx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3188 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I ever use the MetaTrader 5 in on the mobile. almost the same as metatrader4, mt4 and MT5 can be installed simultaneously on the mobile. but my experience in MetaTrader5 not available instaforex broker. probably because Instaforex is broker 4digit.
      Last edited by aqbe_fx; 07-15-2014 at 07:34 AM. Reason: small wrong
      اللهم صل على سيدنا محمد

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1879 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i don't know about the smartphone type, unline android, metatrader 5 is available for the android brother, you can go to this link
      http://www.metatrader5.com/en/mobile-trading/android
      and try to download that terminal, it's almost the same like metatrader 4 in the android platform

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

Monir vai is an unknown quantity at this point Monir vai's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      272 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yeah meta trader 5 is now available for smartphone. Search it and download it. And start with mt5. It is good but for me meta trader 4 is best for mobile trading.

Banned
      I am:
      Amazed

fxteacher is an unknown quantity at this point fxteacher's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      385 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Of course it's available for smartphones also and they can used it.If you are a user of MT5 then you can choose as your best this is not fair for broker and for traders exactly but the main things is learning from this market if you can learn from this market then think that you will must get success easily that how much want don't need to much hard working for that.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Bored

bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika is a glorious beacon of light bulastika's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2025 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aqbe_fx     
      I ever use the MetaTrader 5 in on the mobile. almost the same as metatrader4, mt4 and MT5 can be installed simultaneously on the mobile. but my experience in MetaTrader5 not available instaforex broker. probably because Instaforex is broker 4digit.
      Years ago I open and traded using mt5 in instaforex. Although I'm too lazy to check if its still available right now. But I do know that I have open an account in here three years ago. I do believe that I can really handle my trading account regardless of the platform I'm trading in here and earn really good amount of money in here. Lets all expect to see ourselves making some how good income without any worries in here. I'm so sure I will going to enjoy trading in here.

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza has a reputation beyond repute Humza's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3053 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,048 Times in 2,024 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bulastika     
      Years ago I open and traded using mt5 in instaforex. Although I'm too lazy to check if its still available right now. But I do know that I have open an account in here three years ago. I do believe that I can really handle my trading account regardless of the platform I'm trading in here and earn really good amount of money in here. Lets all expect to see ourselves making some how good income without any worries in here. I'm so sure I will going to enjoy trading in here.
      You are talking about real account right? as for the bonus account is concerned i don't think its available for trading with Mt5 so we can only use with real account while with bonus we have to stick with Mt4.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Meta trade 4 work perfectly on smartphone. Everything work perfectly so I don't see a good reason why I have to change from mt4 to mt5 platform when mt4 is currently working perfectly well for me without error.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is on a distinguished road nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yap only available mt5 trading platform for the windows mobiles if you have a sat then it is window operating then you must use mt4 or mt5 trading platform so if you have simple android phone then download special software from instaforex site.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is on a distinguished road nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Dear if you want to use meta trader 4 or meta trader 5 then you use computer that is best option for you if you want to operate these two terminals on your cell phone then you must use windows operating mobile phones then you use it on cell phones.

Reply to thread
    Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4