• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is meta trader 5 available for smartphone?

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Innocent

LailaJi is on a distinguished road LailaJi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      657 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nishpa     
      I use metatrader 4 platform in my smartphone. It is useful, I can do everything by it. I want to know, is meta trader 5 available for smartphone? If available, please help me. How can I download it and what is it's advantage?
      friend if you are use meta4 in the smart phone like android phone it is no doubt the meta 5 is also available in the smart hone because in the android phone there are facility to install all the application like computer etc so i think you can install or use meta 5 in the smart phone.
      GIVE THANKX IF YOU LIKE
      MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Doh

zindagi will become famous soon enough zindagi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1810 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

yes you can use mt4 or mt5 both in your smart phone it will be the best service provided by forex we can use it and trade w\any where in all our the world when we can not at home we can see the market in our phone and makes profit.

Banned
      I am:
      Cold

MASTER_MIND will become famous soon enough MASTER_MIND will become famous soon enough MASTER_MIND's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I think you can use smartphones as well as it is compatible for them as well also as if you go to download the software from website of mt5 then you will see the options of smartphones in operating systems as well.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I haven't search for mt5 for mobile device but for my computer I have mt5 install but for android or any other mobile device I don't have any idea if this platform is available for the mobile phones too.

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1105 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 828 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nishpa     
      I use metatrader 4 platform in my smartphone. It is useful, I can do everything by it. I want to know, is meta trader 5 available for smartphone? If available, please help me. How can I download it and what is it's advantage?
      yeah of course mt5 is available for android and ios smartphones. currently only these two platform support, and also windows mobile have a version, but who uses windows mobile today? sadly windows phone doesn't have any metatrader. also blackberry 10.3 users might be able to run the android version, as bb is supporting android app on their devices.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

We can do trading with metatrader 5 in our mobile phone. Currently we can directly install it via the playstore already provided by the broker. There we can directly download and use it after installed on a mobile phone us. with the progress of the current technology we are indeed made to be able to use the various applications of meta trader 4 or 5 on a mobile phone during Operating the system already supports to install metatrader.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadashfaq is on a distinguished road Muhammadashfaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I Am using meta trader 4 platform successful in my smartphone and this is very good And helpful for all newbies for learning how to make trade in forex trading

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

forextime2018 is just really nice forextime2018 is just really nice forextime2018 is just really nice forextime2018 is just really nice forextime2018's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      183 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i don't know insta trader 5 is available on smart mobile but mt 4 is available on mobile phone i have many friends which use mobile for trading but laptop is also very good and comfortable for our trading .

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Chatty

OfficialMA is a splendid one to behold OfficialMA is a splendid one to behold OfficialMA is a splendid one to behold OfficialMA is a splendid one to behold OfficialMA is a splendid one to behold OfficialMA is a splendid one to behold OfficialMA is a splendid one to behold OfficialMA is a splendid one to behold OfficialMA's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      196 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Exclamation

Yes, dear sir, you can use it.
      Meta quotes is a big trading software company. That's why this company provide every facility to there trading brokers to increase there clients.
      We can download meta trader5 for smartphone from play store at any time on just single click without any fee.

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref has much to be proud of Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      152 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,298 Times in 633 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by OfficialMA     
      Yes, dear sir, you can use it.
      Meta quotes is a big trading software company. That's why this company provide every facility to there trading brokers to increase there clients.
      We can download meta trader5 for smartphone from play store at any time on just single click without any fee.
      Yes right, MetaTrader 5 is available in two operating systems, both for Android or iOS. With the Android version of the MetaTrader 5 application, traders can get access to the latest market data and other important functions like trading software. Likewise the iOS version of MetaTrader, the superiority is not much different.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeref For This Useful Post:

OfficialMA (05-11-2019)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4