Thread: group 13 -66376636- long term trading

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    391 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default group 13 -66376636- long term trading

alright guys just qualified
    and here is my account info

Login 66376636
    Password ask me
    Server InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor nuojof74

and my strategy will be same like before
    1 long term trading usually in H4 frame fibo
    2 scalping but this time i will do it really low becuase last time I got ruined due to scalping as i am grouped with the top position holder of first round so better be carefull
    wish me luck otherwise I will make my own luck
    thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 3 users say Thank You to SMghufran for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (13-04-2014), bidyut (13-04-2014), nasimuddin (12-04-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,802 Times in 1,167 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Congratulation mate for your glorious success in 1st stage.

But now real battle is start .

You are luck that you have only 2 competitor only in your group.

But fahids is dangerous trader.

Best of luck to you mate.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

4. 3 users say Thank You to nasimuddin for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (13-04-2014), fahids (13-04-2014), SMghufran (13-04-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    273 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SMghufran     
    ...i am grouped with the top position holder of first round so better be carefull
    wish me luck otherwise I will make my own luck
    thank you
    I am here to wish you all the luck that you need to contest against your group members. Just do your best and believe that you are the best in your group and forget about who took first in the qualifying stage but concentrate on making it to the next stage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 2 users say Thank You to chimasky for this useful post.

fahids (13-04-2014), SMghufran (13-04-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    391 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    thank you I need this motivation

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SMghufran For This Useful Post:

Bao Long (14-04-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    426 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,402 Times in 561 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SMghufran     
    thank you I need this motivation
    I hope you will do best from your side. You already shown by recovering your loss from last contest

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

SMghufran (15-04-2014)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    391 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    alright i am doing fibo
    and i will wait complete one night for the trend either it gonna be winning trade or losing no matter to me i close my trade before going to uni that is 9 o clock GMT +5
    gbp/usd sell at 1.6723
    it is the 38.2 fib leve at h4 chart and lot size is 150
    no stop loss no take profit my account is fat enough to bear the margin call even it move 36 pips in reverse and it is the worst that could happen
    the trend bearish
    but whole night i am going to set 10 pips alrm so i can decide i should close it or take it the result and profit i will post tomorrow

---------- Post added 04-16-2014 at 03:47 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-15-2014 at 05:22 PM ----------

alright time is 6:43 GMT+5 market hardly moved few pips now i am going to set take profit and stop loss
    stop loss 1.6740
    and take profit is at 1.6712
    gbp/usd market is quiet confused lost my one night may b i will get 5 to 10 pips

---------- Post added at 03:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:47 AM ----------

and right now the deposit is 16424$

12. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    391 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default another trade

and another trade in aud/usd because it is showing a sharp upward trend in daily chart but i use h4 chart and the second reson is market was touching 60 level arm of fib so before going uni I wanted to take some profit and I got profit it is 400$
    lot size used 50
    buy at 0.9332
    trade closed manually at 0.9371
    why i haven't wait for market to go up becuase in daily it could be a bearish engulfing candle in that case it will be a loss if I delay right now i can not say anything market always make fluctuation around fib arms and I took the benefit.
    Name: trqde.JPG Views: 581 Size: 94.4 KBName: trade2.JPG Views: 580 Size: 73.6 KB

the top one is h4 chart and the bottom one is daily and see that green line that is support and resistance level so it could be a bearish engulfing candle here we need to put stop loss but I took some profit and closed my trade manualy

13. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,142 Times in 6,920 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Good trading mate ..all the best

Hope for the best .....

14. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    391 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default next trade

ok one more trade was opened last night
    it is usd/cad time frame is same h4
    lot size 150
    see the picture the blue lines the trend is up ward
    and see that green line that is support resistance level that is close but still we have big distance to trade
    see that fib arm market touched 50 I should open trade there but i delayed to make sure and buy above 23 fib arm
    Name: next trade.JPG Views: 567 Size: 86.7 KB

still i am taking loss but i know it is going to go up so
    take profit at 1.1006
    stop loss at 1.0973
    why is that because market is at 23 fib level and my stop loss at 50 fib level it should be at 60 but no I want to play secure that is why stop loss i above

15. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    391 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
    Good trading mate ..all the best

Hope for the best .....
    thanks brother
    trying my best to win

---------- Post added at 04:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

lossing trade usd/cad i should clost that last time even i was having 1 k profit but this greed stops me and now i am having a loss of 6k