Thread: Group 7: 66376650/yeargc90-- Scalping with Support and Resistance & News Trading

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    955 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Cool Group 7: 66376650/yeargc90-- Scalping with Support and Resistance & News Trading

66376650/yeargc90

My trading style will be Scalping with Support and Resistance and News Trading.With this trading style i think i will be able to make a lot profit though i will try my best to follow the Money Management.
    waiting for the Monday to start trading---

:mt5rocks: :mt5rocks: :mt5rocks:
    Give A thank if you appreciate it

2. 3 users say Thank You to fxaiden for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (13-04-2014), bidyut (13-04-2014), nasimuddin (12-04-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,802 Times in 1,167 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes mate i like scalping too.

Nice to see you with me in this contest.

I am also waiting for Monday.

Best of luck to you mate.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

4. 2 users say Thank You to nasimuddin for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (13-04-2014), fxaiden (14-04-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    273 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxaiden     
    ...My trading style will be Scalping with Support and Resistance and News Trading.With this trading style i think i will be able to make a lot profit though i will try my best to follow the Money Management...
    You have a good trading strategy that is combining technical analysis (Support and Resistance) with fundamental analysis (news) plus money management. I can't wait to see how you combine all three ib your trades. Best of luck.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to chimasky For This Useful Post:

fxaiden (14-04-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Zombie
    I am:

SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran is a splendid one to behold SMghufran's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    391 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    a scalper I always wanted to do scalping but always take great loss always market go in opposit direction scalping on support and resistance hmmm looks good
    GOOD LUCK brother

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SMghufran For This Useful Post:

fxaiden (14-04-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden is a splendid one to behold fxaiden's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    955 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    mate i like scalping too.
    this is the only way to rock in the contest

---------- Post added at 11:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 AM ----------

made 10 trade with 10 lot size in Eur/Chf (I don't want to knock out coz of not fulfilling the conditions)

Trade description:
    number of trade : 10
    size of lot per trade : 10 lot
    TP : 15 pips
    Stop loss : None

i made this trade cause Eur/Chf will move upward in a few hours i think..SO i want to fulfill the 10 trade condition first

here i think this pair is oversold and it will be in uptrend soon
    my target is 15 pip per trade

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    955 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    All trade closed with profit and now balance is 11357
    i will make next trade soon but observing the market now....

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    955 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    2 Trade in Eur/Usd with lot 150 each

trade closed with profit and now balance is 15174

---------- Post added 04-17-2014 at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-16-2014 at 07:20 PM ----------

All trade is closed now...now balance is 22528

---------- Post added 04-18-2014 at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-17-2014 at 10:02 AM ----------

Blew up account for not maintaining the money management