• Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: GROUP 1: 66376973 DEMAND AND SUPPLY/NEWS/BREAK OUT

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,858 Times in 695 Posts

Default GROUP 1: 66376973 DEMAND AND SUPPLY/NEWS/BREAK OUT

Login 66376973

Server InstaForex-Contest.com

Investor rrxora89

i will be keeping my strategy simple and smart (KISS)
      STRATEGY
      i will be combining three strategies. the first is trading on demand and supply of price in the market. i will wait for the demand of a pair to arise then i will make my move

Secondly, i will be waiting for the outcome of news in the market to decide the direction of the market

Lastly, i will be entering the market once there is a sudden break out in a particular pair since this stage will be lasting for just a week to meet up with the 10 minimum open trades

INDICATORS: none

TIME FRAMES: H4, DAILY AND WEEKLY

PAIRS: ALL MAJOR PAIRS WILL BE INVOLVED
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to systematicfx for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-13-2014), bidyut (04-13-2014), Black Mamba (04-15-2014), kiing (04-13-2014), nasimuddin (04-13-2014), rythmvarun (04-13-2014), zahid4x (04-13-2014)

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,785 Times in 1,162 Posts

Yes i got it.

I was searching your strategy that you have mentioned DEMAND AND SUPPLY area.

I have little idea about it but i will take full advantages from your thread.

Best of trading mate.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to nasimuddin for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-13-2014), kiing (04-13-2014), systematicfx (04-13-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
      Yes i got it.

I was searching your strategy that you have mentioned DEMAND AND SUPPLY area.

I have little idea about it but i will take full advantages from your thread.

Best of trading mate.
      Thanks dear, let's keep our fingers crossed. since its a competition, greed would always be part of it. its a game of survival of the fittest. after the competition, i will be opening a thread on my strategy.

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

6. The following 3 users say Thank You to systematicfx for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-13-2014), Black Mamba (04-15-2014), nasimuddin (04-13-2014)

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Inspired

chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky is a jewel in the rough chimasky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      273 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I have read about the KISS strategy which normally don't use indicators in chart so that the chart won't be clustered with different indicators. But I'll come back to your thread to really understand more about the trading system.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to chimasky for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-13-2014), systematicfx (04-13-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiing     
      dear sir !!!
      i am really glad to see you here in this contest...
      no doubt you are the best trader.
      i know you have a lot of experience and you always rock the contest...
      best of luck for you dear. hope you will do the best in this contest also like before.
      thanks dear, but I want to also let you know that in my group is also a though contestants. someone like Topman is a very experienced trader that no one can beat easily... am more of a long term trader but would try my best knowing fully well that the contest is for short term if you have to meet the criteria for qualification

10. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

Black Mamba (04-15-2014)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Worried

rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by systematicfx     
      thanks dear, but I want to also let you know that in my group is also a though contestants. someone like Topman is a very experienced trader that no one can beat easily... am more of a long term trader but would try my best knowing fully well that the contest is for short term if you have to meet the criteria for qualification

Did u open ur trades?????.....eagerly waiting to know ur position

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to rythmvarun for this useful post.

systematicfx (04-14-2014), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

It would sound odd that am going for Crosses. the Major pairs have no cool moves today. i just have one open order

PAIR : AUD/CAD

ORDER NUMBER : 832440133

TYPE: SELL
      Name:  AUD H4.jpg
Views: 22
Size:  283.8 KB
      Name:  AUDCAD Daily.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  432.5 KB
      from the above chart, you would see that the demand for AUD is almost exhausted and the last time price got there was in 2013 from the daily time frame. the market from H4 and DAILY has actually synchronized showing the tendency for a sell though a sort of long term basis,

That prompted me to go for a SELL with a lot size of 20

14. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

Black Mamba (04-15-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Tired

Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba has a reputation beyond repute Black Mamba's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3390 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,226 Times in 1,174 Posts

from the above chart, you would see that the demand for AUD is almost exhausted and the last time price got there was in 2013 from the daily time frame. the market from H4 and DAILY has actually synchronized showing the tendency for a sell though a sort of long term basis,

That prompted me to go for a SELL with a lot size of 20
      Mate i was little busy but i have just saw your thread now and Pretty good analysis mate we would learn a great deal from your experience in the market and hope that you could really well and make some nice profits in this contest and i would support you in this contest to the best i can my friend so best of luck

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Black Mamba For This Useful Post:

systematicfx (04-15-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

Accumulated bonus
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Today, i straddled an important news on GBP buy opening a buy stop and a sell stop with lot size of 20 each and got hit by the sell stop with a loss of -$400 but had to close the buy market after i saw the market reversing. i got out from it with $140 profit

the demand for AUD dropped today and NZD was gaining strength after some periodic drawback so i decided to go on sell on AUD/NZD with still lot size of 20 but couldn't get much from it as i opted out with just $86 the Order number was : 8325356.

I will still be looking at that pair tonight at 11:45pm ( GMT + 1) as a news on NZD CPI q/q will be released and a good outlook will further push the market down south but will sell off NZD for CAD if the outlook from the news is bad because CAD earlier today gained some momentum after the news on CAD manufacturing sales m/m