• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: Group 10: 66377077_ctyzib06- All major pairs using P-SAR and fundamental analysis!

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,346 Times in 4,690 Posts

Default Group 10: 66377077_ctyzib06- All major pairs using P-SAR and fundamental analysis!

Hi all participants

The only indicator that I use in my trading is Parabolic Sar!
      For this contest I'll use Parabolic Sar to get confirmation of signals and S&R and trend lines to find the reversal points. I'll surely use price actions and fundamental analysis for better result

TF= Daily, and 4H to find more accurate points!

I'll trade all major pairs, but I'll focus more with eur/usd, usd/jpy and of course the most important usd/cad.

To understand more about Parabolic SAR, I advise you to read carefully the following threads:
      Parabolic SAR
      Parabolic SAR Advanced

I wish good luck to all participants and especially my direct competitors Mindgames and sasuke, good luck guys

Final trading statement for our members' learning purpose:

Name:  FireShot Screen Capture #010 - 'Statement_ 66377077 - azmassi' - _D__MT5 Sections - mod job_New .png
Views: 32
Size:  72.5 KB

to view bigger picture:
      1. open the above picture in new tab,
      2. click to zoom the picture
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-19-2014 at 02:22 AM.

2. The following 11 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-13-2014), bidyut (04-14-2014), Black Mamba (04-14-2014), ding dong (04-14-2014), forexianz (04-16-2014), kiing (04-13-2014), Mindgames (04-14-2014), Mummyz (04-17-2014), nasimuddin (04-13-2014), systematicfx (04-14-2014), topman (04-17-2014)

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames is a splendid one to behold Mindgames's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      339 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      433 (What is this?)
      Thanks

I wish good luck to all participants and especially my direct competitors Mindgames and sasuke, good luck guys
      Thanks...wish you good luck and I will be most happiest person if you will take 1st position in our group.
      winning and losing is not a matter, matter is this how we can make our trading system better with the help of these interesting contests. thanks...

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to Mindgames for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-16-2014), azmassi (04-14-2014), Mummyz (04-17-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mindgames     
      Thanks...wish you good luck and I will be most happiest person if you will take 1st position in our group.
      winning and losing is not a matter, matter is this how we can make our trading system better with the help of these interesting contests. thanks...
      Thanks mate, yeah I'd say the same thing Everyone deserves to win and no matter who will be the winner, I'll be happy for him

----------------------------

First trade (832450594): I've bought 20 lot EUR/USD at 1.3828!

USD was very weak last week and that made EUR/USD strongly bullish; I was long on eur/usd since 8 Avril, but today the market was opened with a bearish gap even before to reach my target 1.3950! So, I think it's a good opportunity to try again a long position on this pair hoping that eur will fill the gap and reach my previous target! SL= 1.3800!
      Spoiler Spoiler:

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-16-2014), Mindgames (04-14-2014), Mummyz (04-17-2014), nasimuddin (04-14-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

2nd trade (832562345): Sold 5 lot GBP/NZD at 1.9479
      3rd trade (832562347): Sold 5 lot GBP/NZD at 1.9479
      4th trade (832562349): Sold 5 lot GBP/NZD at 1.9479
      5th trade (832562351): Sold 5 lot GBP/NZD at 1.9479

I sold gbp/nzd because the course of nzd/usd has touched the parabolic Sar from the top, and that probably means nzd should rise again; If it's true, gbp/nzd should fall!
      Spoiler Spoiler:

I closed all fourth trades with 10 pips profit, cuz this morning GBP is bullish,, although nzd too but I see gbp stronger!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (04-16-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      First trade (832450594): I've bought 20 lot EUR/USD at 1.3828!

USD was very weak last week and that made EUR/USD strongly bullish; I was long on eur/usd since 8 Avril, but today the market was opened with a bearish gap even before to reach my target 1.3950! So, I think it's a good opportunity to try again a long position on this pair hoping that eur will fill the gap and reach my previous target! SL= 1.3800!
      Spoiler Spoiler:
      1st trade closed at 1.3843 with 15 pips profit! I closed this trade before the news in Euro zone to avoid any unexpected impact!

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-16-2014), Mummyz (04-17-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

6th trade (832596698): Bought 5 lot usd/cad at 1.0978 closed at Break-even
      7th trade (832596702): Bought 5 lot usd/cad at 1.0978 closed at Break-even
      8th trade (832596705): Bought 5 lot usd/cad at 1.0978 closed at Break-even
      9th trade (832596721): Bought 5 lot usd/cad at 1.0978 closed at Break-even
      10th trade (832596727): Bought 5 lot usd/cad at 1.0977 closed at Break-even

On 4H TF chart, the course touched the parabolic Sar from the top which means the price should reverse and rise again!
      Spoiler Spoiler:

Unfortunately I closed all my trades at BE level because of the news in Canada, and it was a bad decision!

-------------------------------

11th trade (832598336): Bought 100 lot eur/usd at 1.3824 closed at 1.3830 with 6 pips profit!

After closing my first trade at 1.3843, I thought a long position at 1.3824 is a good opportunity, but finally it wasn't for the short term, cuz eur/usd is evolving in a tight range, so I closed it quickly waiting for a better opportunity!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

Mummyz (04-17-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

Hi bro, just coming here to see your strategy, trades and the result. I hope everything is fine and wishing to pass this round and go to next round. Good luck bro.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to topman for this useful post.

azmassi (04-17-2014), Mummyz (04-17-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by topman     
      Hi bro, just coming here to see your strategy, trades and the result. I hope everything is fine and wishing to pass this round and go to next round. Good luck bro.
      Hey bro; Actually it's not easy, but yeah everything is okay, thanks so much Wish you good luck bro

------------------------
      12th trade (832639922): Sold 100 lot eur/usd at 1.3848

This is the highest level of eur/usd from where it was rejected yesterday. But the course broke this level, so I added another position:
      13th trade (832644322): Sold 100 lot eur/usd at 1.0961

This the highest level from where the course was rejected at the begining of the week!

Closed both of them with a total of 17 pips profit! I used a big lot size and this is too risky, so I prefer to cut with few profits and wait!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

topman (04-17-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7760 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,089 Times in 3,233 Posts

As usual great display mate ,though your recent profile status is unusual

All the best

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

azmassi (04-18-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      As usual great display mate ,though your recent profile status is unusual

All the best
      Thanks mate, haha actually it wasn't good at all but no problem, wish you good luck in next round mate
      --------------------------------

14th trade(832661161): Bought 150 lot eur/usd at 1.3820 closed at 1.3817 with 3 pips loss

15th trade(832684613): Sold 500 lot nzd/usd at 0.8585,, it's holiday and the market is very slow but I tried a short position on nzd/usd which is bearish on daily TF, but it want help for today! I finally closed it with 1 pip profit!

16th trade(832688514): Sold 80 lot nzd/usd at 0.8586. Closed with 1 pip profit!
      17th trade(832690933): Sold 750 lot nzd/usd at 0.8586. Closed with 1 pip profit!

18th trade(832695284): Bought 200 lot gbp/usd at 1.6785. Closed with 3 pip profit! Market is very slow, so I took avantage to scalp gbp and buy at its lowest of today!
      Last edited by azmassi; 04-18-2014 at 11:22 PM.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (04-19-2014)