• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Group 3 - Trading Oversold and Overbought price condition with Stochastic & ZigZag

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      11119 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 27,149 Times in 7,466 Posts

Default Group 3 - Trading Oversold and Overbought price condition with Stochastic & ZigZag

Below is my contest account details:

Account details: 66378283
      Investor password: lxffya76
      Server: InstaForex-conest.com

***Strategy:
      Buy when currency price is oversold and Sell when price is overbought.

Explanation of the strategy: When currency price is down it wont stay forever that way, it will rise at some point in time. That is also true with overbought price condition, the price will go down sooner or later...the only problem is we don't know when the price will reverse,lol. That is how forex market works, that is what I have seen and observed for a long time in my trading. So I based my trading on that simple observation.

***Time frames: I will be using 4 different time frames such as M1...M5...M15 and Hourly for my entry and exit.

***Currency pair: I will be trading with EUR/JPY only, because am fascinated with this pair. I am a bit busy nowadays so trading with one pair is much easier to manage than trading with multiple pairs.

***Indicators:
      I will be using Stochastic Oscillator and Zigzag for my trading in this contest. I stay loyal to these indicators for a long time because they provide me easy understanding of the market behavior. I will provide the link of the thread I created for my indicators...more explanation can be found there with photos how Stoch and Zigzag blended well together to give more accurate signal...Go Here.

***Style of trading: I prefer to scalp the market, but I don't mind doing Intraday trading or even Swing trading if the situation calls for it.

Last word...lol. I wish goodluck to every participants specially my group mate. Am glad to be trading and competing with you guys....!!! Don't worry about me....am no threat to you...am not after winning I just want to have fun joining many contest...
      Last edited by NikitaBelle; 04-13-2014 at 09:20 PM.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

2. The following 6 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

bidyut (04-14-2014), ding dong (04-13-2014), forexguy9 (04-16-2014), Humza (04-14-2014), kiing (04-13-2014), systematicfx (04-14-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,047 Times in 2,089 Posts

***Currency pair: I will be trading with EUR/JPY only, because am fascinated with this pair. I am a bit busy nowadays so trading with one pair is much easier to manage than trading with multiple pairs.
      hhehe,, yup this is a good pair to use Stochastic, dear .... you've experienced with the use of it, you can succeed, dear ... bravo ....

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (04-13-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Chatty

systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx has a brilliant future systematicfx's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      3290 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      12 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,855 Times in 694 Posts

Good strategy you have there. that was my first ever strategy I used in forex trading but then I used more of RSI indicator and EMA. its actually more of trend fading strategy where when demand for a currency is becoming low after a long process of buying or selling you wait for the reversal point.. just be careful with entering from lower time frame to avoid false breakout..

All the best... want to see you coming out on top because I know what you are capable of
      IF YOU WANT TO LAST LONG IN THE MARKET THEN APPLY THIS SIMPLE METHOD

https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php?86700-The-Splitting-lot-size-Method-of-Trading

6. The Following User Says Thank You to systematicfx For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (04-16-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong has a reputation beyond repute ding dong's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

hhehe, I monitor your account, dear. your account goes well, hopefully you can run smoothly, dear.stoch are good indicators used in the Euro / Jpy, but today it moves like a basket, so it is still difficult to predict price movements.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (04-16-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle has a reputation beyond repute NikitaBelle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

*Order#1

Currency Pair: EUR/JPY
      Type of order:BUY
      Lot size: 50
      Order#: 832422022
      Entry Price: 140.48 close at 140.65( Stop Loss hit)
      Trade result: close in profit= +835.38

*Order#2

Order#: 832429710
      Entry Price: 140.64 close at 140.65 (Stop Loss hit)
      Trade result: close in profit= +49.14

*Order#3

Order#: 832434894
      Entry Price: 140.80 close at 140.65(Stop Loss hit)
      Trade result: close in negative= -737.10

*Order#4

Order#: 66378283
      Entry Price: 140.74 close at 140.65(Stop Loss hit)
      Trade result: close in negative = -442.26

Below is my trade screenshot:

Name:  EUR.JPY Hourly chart.JPG
Views: 45
Size:  43.7 KB

Reason of Entry:
      Order#1 and Order#2 ends in profit. Unfortunately Order#3 and #4 ends in negative. I based my traded on Hourly time frame above( screenshot). All of my first batch of trade should end in profit unfortunately am so busy that I am simply not there to close them earlier while still in profit. I initially targeted my take profit at 141.05 but the price never reach that level, it hit my stop loss instead,lol

Reason of Exit:
      Since I am always away from my PC and I can't monitor my trades every minute and close them all manually so I opted to used stop loss to at least limit my loses if the market will go the opposite way.
      Am still hibernating, will wake up one day, all depends on fate. Hope to see you all-soon! Miss you all friends!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NikitaBelle For This Useful Post:

ding dong (04-16-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      312 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

dear queen !!!
      how is going on today? i think you are doing rock today. i think now you , me and rin0 is on contest from our group. best of luck for you and hope you will be able to do great. you are following great strategy. you are well experienced.
      so i am really interested for getting next update of your trade.

12. The following 2 users say Thank You to kiing for this useful post.

ding dong (04-16-2014), NikitaBelle (04-16-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      caught pokemons
      34 (What is this?)
      Thanks

***...UPDATE...***

*Order#5

Order#: 832471028
      Entry Price: 140.68 close at 140.26...( Close manually to avoid MC!)
      Trade result: close in negative= -2,066.32

*Order#6

Order#: 832491954
      Entry Price: 140.78 close at 140.85... (Take profit hit)
      Trade result: close in profit= +343.14

*Order#7

Order#: 832503681
      Entry Price: 140.78 close at 140.85....(Take profit hit)
      Trade result: close in positive= +343.14

*Order#8

Order#: 832508985
      Entry Price: 140.62 close at 140.26....(close manually to avoid MC!)
      Trade result: close in negative = -1,771.13

***There is no chart pic this time because it is just a follow up trade of my first 4 batch of trades above. EUR/JPY has been bearish for sometime now, it's been oversold based on my observation...am waiting for it to reverse that is why I continue to buy EJ...

Reason of Entry: Opening buy order is always my choice because I knew sooner or later EUR/JPY would turn bullish from it's bearish market condition anytime soon. My only mistake is that I was not able to close my profitable trades while I still have the chance because time is my enemy. Another biggest mistake is wrong entry and opening more than 1 position at a time,lol. I could have let MC claim this account last night but somehow I changed my mind,lol. Order#5 and order#8 are both profitable trades if only I have the chance to close it early before EJ plunge once again. Order#6 and order#7 both close in small profits.

Reason of Exit: I closed Order#5 and #8 manually because my account last night is nearing margin call situation,lol. I was debating if I need to continue with this contest or just let MC take it's course. Now...my main target is to bring back this account to it's original capital which is 10K. It would require hard work and smart work because I only have 3 days left...let see...I got nothing to lose anymore. I will continue to fight...

14. The following 2 users say Thank You to NikitaBelle for this useful post.

ding dong (04-16-2014), kiing (04-16-2014)

Forum Master
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      1441 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

well, the opening of the European session later might be a good signal for the pair Euro / Jpy, dear. price movement before it was confused, but the opening of the European market will be good to have movement, dear.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ding dong For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (04-18-2014)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7760 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 10,088 Times in 3,232 Posts

Nice trading ...

Seems you are in a good pace ,i saw in many posts that you are concerned about margin calls

but i feel that you will be in top of the Group soon

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (04-18-2014)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,374 Times in 547 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NikitaBelle     
      Reason of Entry: Opening buy order is always my choice because I knew sooner or later EUR/JPY would turn bullish from it's bearish market condition anytime soon. My only mistake is that I was not able to close my profitable trades while I still have the chance because time is my enemy. Another biggest mistake is wrong entry and opening more than 1 position at a time,lol. I could have let MC claim this account last night but somehow I changed my mind,lol. Order#5 and order#8 are both profitable trades if only I have the chance to close it early before EJ plunge once again. Order#6 and order#7 both close in small profits.
      yeah EURJPY was rocking last night, I knew If its break 80 level it will go to 141.25. I thought if I put a buy stop order that would be good because that will invalid my sell order and Exactly it happen , it broke the line I got SL just I hadn't any BUY STOP order.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

NikitaBelle (04-18-2014)

Page 1 of 2 1 2