• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 18 of 18 ... 13 16 17 18

Thread: Scalping?! (Part 3)

FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko has a reputation beyond repute chiko's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1094 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,875 Times in 2,305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by setforex     
      First, the Trader should choose to deal with reliable companies, which provide a highly stable trading platforms and are highly suited to the professional traders needs. Scalping strategy and profitability can not be adopted with all the companies that use the MetaTrader system, most companies that use the Metatrader are either ban the Scalping strategy or put some trading conditions to make scalping trading a hard way to trade.

Second, you must know the ASK and the selling price BID or what is known as Spread. The smaller the difference, the smaller the number of points needed to reach the Break Even Point, which increases the probability of success of the traders according to the Scalping strategy and vice versa.

Here, we emphasize that Spread spreads in 2 or 3 pips is not an attractive or worthwhile difference for the traders and does not fit the Scalping strategy. Companies must use a price difference less than one point (less than Pip) For example: 0.4 - 0.8 Pip).
      scalping is really quite risky if we are not knowing how to do it really well, i do believe that if we really want to use scalping as our strategy and also way of trading for sure we need to choose the perfect broker to join with, but i think that it is only the basic need that we need to control, the most important thing is that we also need to really understand how to gain good result using our strategy and trading system.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      Inspired

Darote is on a distinguished road Darote's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      16 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping is the good technique to get more profit in short time.but in the other hand a huge loss may occure in scalping.it is good for beginners to gain profit in early stages and motivate them in forex trading life.Thanks

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Cool

tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5 is just really nice tjs5's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      133 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Hi friends scalping strategy of day trading many traders use this strategy on more than one pairs get some pips and go out from the market this is the best method of trading for beginners

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

BlindX is on a distinguished road BlindX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Scalping in the forex market involves trading currencies based on a set of real-time analysis. The purpose of scalping is to make a profit by buying or selling currencies and holding the position for a very short time and closing it for a small profi

Reply to thread
    Page 18 of 18 ... 13 16 17 18