Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Asleep
  • Bashul
  • Bitchy
  • Blah
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cold
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Devilish
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Drunk
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • Innocent
  • Inspired
  • In_Love
  • Lonely
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Psychedelic
  • Relaxed
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
    Results 21 to 25 of 25

    Thread: Grup 1. 66378787/aypgkh01. Naked Lines

    1. #21
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Posts
      11,224
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,341
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

      Default

      The order no 10 closed manually with profit only 3 pips and it is to prevent unnecessary lost because the price seems like difficult to break fibo 0.0 again.

      my chart :
      Attached Images  
      Last edited by topman; 04-17-2014 at 07:44 PM.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN


    2. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

      rythmvarun (04-18-2014)

    3. #22
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Worried
       
      rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun's Avatar
      Posts
      578
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      109
      Thanked 150 Times in 66 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by topman     
      The order no 10 closed manually with profit only 3 pips and it is to prevent unnecessary lost because the price seems like difficult to break fibo 0.0 again.

      my chart :
      great strategies u only traded in one pair whole week and u r almost in profit in all ur trades ...except 2 of ur trades but u closed them at right time.....that is where i made mistake i let my loss to increase ...but the exciting part is ur profit are not that big what i thought but still u are in profit that is why u are winner....wish u best of luck for next round....this time i wasn't in competition from day2 hope next I will do much better than this


    4. The Following User Says Thank You to rythmvarun For This Useful Post:

      topman (04-18-2014)

    5. #23
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Posts
      11,224
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,341
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by rythmvarun     
      great strategies u only traded in one pair whole week and u r almost in profit in all ur trades ...except 2 of ur trades but u closed them at right time.....that is where i made mistake i let my loss to increase ...but the exciting part is ur profit are not that big what i thought but still u are in profit that is why u are winner....wish u best of luck for next round....this time i wasn't in competition from day2 hope next I will do much better than this
      Thanks a lot for your nice words and your wishing bro. I won't forget about you and some mistake made you got stop out, but don't lose hope bro because there are still a lot of great contest on the future, Sharper your strategy and book nice profit from your real account. I believe you can do that. Since today is world wide holiday thats why i am stop trade today and finished thus 10 orders quota on yesterday. I knew very well systematicfx and zahid4x trade slowly thats why i took a slow trade too, then result is not too much for this round. On the next round whenever i meet an aggresive trader then i will do more aggresive.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN


    6. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

      rythmvarun (04-18-2014)

    7. #24
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine
       
      Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Posts
      17,811
      Accumulated bonus
      7811 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      5,541
      Thanked 10,885 Times in 3,537 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by topman     
      Thanks a lot for your nice words and your wishing bro. I won't forget about you and some mistake made you got stop out, but don't lose hope bro because there are still a lot of great contest on the future, Sharper your strategy and book nice profit from your real account. I believe you can do that. Since today is world wide holiday thats why i am stop trade today and finished thus 10 orders quota on yesterday. I knew very well systematicfx and zahid4x trade slowly thats why i took a slow trade too, then result is not too much for this round. On the next round whenever i meet an aggresive trader then i will do more aggresive.
      Good trading bro with me you can trade in a faster pace if we meet face to face in next round


    8. #25
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful
       
      topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Posts
      11,224
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      2,341
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

      Default

      Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Good trading bro with me you can trade in a faster pace if we meet face to face in next round
      Yeah, i still remember on the previous contest when 4 of us (me, you, Rino, and mummyz) racing together. It was very excite but this time systematic and zahidx was very good trades too, but unfortunately market against them.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN


    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts