Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Group C - 66385264 - Currency & metal trade Using 2 MA indicator

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    312 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Group C - 66385264 - Currency & metal trade Using 2 MA indicator

Login: 66385264
    Investor password: stocjn94
    Server: InstaForex-Contest.com

First i would like to say thanks to those people whom were encourage me by saying good words in my preliminary stage. and then i want to congratulate all the successful traders whom are here in semifinal stage and bad luck for the disqualified traders. actually this is my great journey and it is really enjoyable with success, failure, tension and risk taking.

In the semi final stage i also using the same strategy that i have used before in preliminary stage. that is 2 MA indicator. i will use Simple Moving Average indicator this time.

Currency :
    i will trade with all major currency pair. EUR/USD, USD/JPY. EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD , EUR/GBP, GBP/JPY, GBP/USD

Metal :
    Silver & Gold . i think this is most risky and also profitable. as i am here so i have to take the risk. during last time i have started with Silver and it was rocking. so this time i also try to start with metal again...

Money management:

I will try to make a good money management as i have learnt a lesson in the previous stage seeing many good traders account. they made a lot of lack in money management so they failed to qualify. so i will try to remember that during this contest time.

Currency : 10-50 lot ( Time Frame H1- H4 )
    100 Lot ( Time Frame M30- H1)

Metal : 10-15 Lot ( silver)
    3-6 Lot ( Gold)

Best of luck for all traders and specially to my other two group members. they were rocking in the previous stage and i know it will not be easier to be to qualify.
    kalex & MianAteeq both are really great and dangerous trader.

All the best for you guys all....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 6 users say Thank You to kiing for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (19-04-2014), bidyut (20-04-2014), Kalex (19-04-2014), kissshore (19-04-2014), MianAteeq (19-04-2014), nasimuddin (19-04-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12993 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,133 Times in 6,919 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    In trading anything is possible so anyone can win

All the best bro

My biggest weak point is i start trading with 100 lot atleast but this time i will see the money management .

4. 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

kiing (19-04-2014), nasimuddin (19-04-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,802 Times in 1,167 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kiing     
    kalex & MianAteeq both are really great and dangerous trader.
    Yes mate be aware from them.

Congratulation for semi final round.

Although i am not in this round but enjoying very much.

I hope you will give a nice trading strategy during this round.

Best of luck mate.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

kiing (19-04-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    First of all congratulations to u for semifinal stage and start my post with with best wishes for this stage ....i saw ur preliminarily stage thread ..u did lot of trades with different pair and commodities,I also read the reason for those trades I find that some of them didn't worked quite well but best the best part is u kept ur stop loses intact and closed ur trade as all professional traders do.....this is what make u win as ur group members lost their money....
    anyways this a great opportunity for beginners like us to learn from professional traders like u,.....best of luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to rythmvarun For This Useful Post:

kiing (19-04-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    312 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trade 1 :

Currency: Gold
    Lot Size: 5
    Selling Price: 1297.83
    T/P: none
    S/P: none
    Closing Price: 1296.64
    Profit: 595
    Attached Images  

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    312 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trade # 2

Currency: Silver
    Lot Size:5
    Buying Price: 19.300
    Closing Price: 19.445
    Profit: 362.50 $
    Attached Images  

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    312 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trade # 3

Currency: Gold
    Lot Size:2
    Buying Price: 1289.33
    T/P: 1299.68
    Closing Price: 1290.15
    Profit: 164 $
    Attached Images  

12. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    312 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trade # 4

Currency: Silver
    Lot Size: 10
    Buying Price: 19.555
    Closing Price: 19.405
    Profit: -750 $ ( negative)
    Attached Images  

13. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    312 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trade # 5

Currency: Silver ( sell)
    Lot Size: 20
    Buying Price: 19.325
    Closing Price: 19.405
    Profit: 800$

at last recovered the previous lose
    Attached Images  

14. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    312 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Trade # 6

Currency: GBPUSD (sell)
    Lot Size: 10
    Selling Price : 1.6826
    Closing Price: 1.6821
    Profit: 50$
    Attached Images  

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3