• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9

Thread: 1462711 - Bigearners Hedging

1. #81 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,855 Times in 2,035 Posts

i had kept opening more and more position on sell order and most of them mature soon within very quick session over here...
      Even, my balance are more 21.8k$ now but equity is very low.
      Hoping eur/usd pair bounce back soon.

2. #82 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

eurusd is very tricky those days. There is still no confirmation for UP or more down.
      In such case range trading (scalping inside range) could be proper for very shortterm earning profit (contest).
      Eurusd is on strong support now. So bounce from that area is very possible. But its inpossible to
      know if it is enough time today for that (end of the week and end of contest).
      Last edited by BH-Eurofighter; 09-30-2011 at 05:05 PM.

3. #83 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BH-Eurofighter     
      eurusd is very tricky those days. There is still now confirmation for UP or more down.
      In such case range trading (scalping inside range) could be proper for very shortterm earning profit (contest).
      thanks for providing those information related for eur/usd but how can we find ranges easily.
      Hope your advice works for me. thanks for tutoring me BH-Eurofighter.

4. #84 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

my most of position on sell side now and balance jump from 22k$ and it will keeps on increasing.
      Eur/usd pair had slow movement right.. hope it will go more upside so that my equity will increased and keep me on higher position on this contest.

5. #85 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
      thanks for providing those information related for eur/usd but how can we find ranges easily.
      Hope your advice works for me. thanks for tutoring me BH-Eurofighter.
      You are wellcome.
      Take RVMF indicator. Its freeware. Sometimes his name
      is rvmFractals (its the same). You can find it on the sites on net
      where many of indicators are to free download.
      Than change input settings to: nLEFT=50; nRIGHT=50 and filter=10
      Use it on M5 (5 minute chart) and on chart on mt4 station change zoom to
      zoom out as much is possible.
      You should see on the chart ranges, breaks and directions with the help of dynamic fibos.
      Out of the ranges you can place stops.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BH-Eurofighter For This Useful Post:

bigearners (09-30-2011)

7. #86 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BH-Eurofighter     
      You are wellcome.
      Take RVMF indicator. Its freeware. Sometimes his name
      is rvmFractals (its the same). You can find it on the sites on net
      where many of indicators are to free download.
      Than change input settings to: nLEFT=50; nRIGHT=50 and filter=10
      Use it on M5 (5 minute chart) and on chart on mt4 station change zoon to
      toom out as mush is possible.
      You should see on the chart ranges, breaks and directions with the help of dynamic fibos.
      ok, i will not use your indicator now. I had left open my position over contest, god knows what will happen at last.
      I will try your indicator with my real or live account, because myself going for sleep now.
      thanks for helping.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bigearners For This Useful Post:

BH-Eurofighter (09-30-2011)

9. #87 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      1625 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

oh sad to see that my equity comes down to 5,134$ at the end of market as compared more than 11k$ on yesterday, it all my fault for now closed my position, otherwise i will have some good equity over here. Thats all my bad luck

10. #88 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Relaxed

Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah is a splendid one to behold Baguwah's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      491 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

oh sad to see that my equity comes down to 5,134$ at the end of market as compared more than 11k$ on yesterday, it all my fault for now closed my position, otherwise i will have some good equity over here. Thats all my bad luck
      I think it is left for the judges to decide. Equity is not the only criteria. Also, the number of thanks you recieve and you recieved a lot, so you can still get top prizes. Good luck.

11. #89 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Relaxed

Accumulated bonus
      203 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

With so many thanx you have it seems you wonn 2 prize on this contest.
      Congrats!

12. #90 Collapse Post
      Adminus Sapiens
      I am:
      Cheeky

MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator has a reputation beyond repute MT5 Administrator's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,407 Times in 1,301 Posts

Contest ending equity: $ 5134.26.

Total Thanks received during the contest: 6

Can be announced as a winner!

THREAD CLOSED temporarily!

Page 9 of 9 ... 4 7 8 9