• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Group A - 66385970/eievsh84 - Trend Line + ZIGZAG

1. #1 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Lyubov will become famous soon enough Lyubov will become famous soon enough Lyubov's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      558 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Group A - 66385970/eievsh84 - Trend Line + ZIGZAG

My data for login:

Login : 66385970
      Server : InstaForex-Contest.com
      Investor : eievsh84

Thank all, its so precious for me to stepping in semi final stage, and one step again go to final stage , and now i believe more stage more pressure

As usual like in past stage i am just use trend line with supporting of zigzag indicator as custom indicator in meta trader platform

I am trade use chart pattern as well as Support and resistance with trend line

Hope i can go in Final stage

Thanks
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 04-25-2014 at 04:10 AM. Reason: mistake in title edited

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Lyubov for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-20-2014), bidyut (04-20-2014), kissshore (04-20-2014), nasimuddin (04-20-2014)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,166 Posts

Congratulation mate for semi final.

I think you are in Group-A not in Group - 5

Here is details : Group A:
      1) Group 1 Winner of Preliminary Stage = topman
      2) Group 5 Winner of Preliminary Stage = Lyubov
      3) Group 9 Winner of Preliminary Stage = kissshore
      4) Group 13 Winner of Preliminary Stage = fahids

Best of luck mate to you.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

4. The following 5 users say Thank You to nasimuddin for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-20-2014), bidyut (04-20-2014), fahids (04-21-2014), kissshore (04-20-2014), taxman (04-20-2014)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      ----

Lyubov will become famous soon enough Lyubov will become famous soon enough Lyubov's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      558 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i was VM mod Toxic to change but till now not yet any respond, maybe he is so busy, Please any moderator change my thread title from group 5 to group A .

Thanks has inform about some competitor that one group with me , i felt not more confident and so hard for me to stepping to next round . this group are group death that have great traders in there , as we know who does not know with a trading style from Topman and kisshore that being the top trader in their group previously round, and also one trader who became scourge like pirates he is Fahid and no doubt with him skill which became the flagship of a group A to move to the next round

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lyubov For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (04-20-2014)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lyubov     
      i felt not more confident and so hard for me to stepping to next round . this group are group death that have great traders in there
      Yes mate really this is the most dangerous group i also think.

But you have to be confident to gain profit mate.

Anythings may happen in this Forex market you know so that a good confident may bring huge advantages from this market.
      Welcome To My Blog

8. #5 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Worried

rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes i was VM mod Toxic to change but till now not yet any respond, maybe he is so busy, Please any moderator change my thread title from group 5 to group A .

Thanks has inform about some competitor that one group with me , i felt not more confident and so hard for me to stepping to next round . this group are group death that have great traders in there , as we know who does not know with a trading style from Topman and kisshore that being the top trader in their group previously round, and also one trader who became scourge like pirates he is Fahid and no doubt with him skill which became the flagship of a group A to move to the next round

yeh u r right ur group really have very good players and competition will be though ...so first of all wish u best of luck...i m 100% sure winner will be from GROUP A or GROUP B ....did u started ur trade..please share as in this group just wasting to take ur position will also let u loose competition...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rythmvarun For This Useful Post:

topman (04-21-2014)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

saifullah111 is on a distinguished road saifullah111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      526 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i know little about the trend lines we can draw these lines in the charts of meta trader just joining the one or two main points of the charts so these lines can work like magic to enter trades

11. #7 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

darksaurabh will become famous soon enough darksaurabh's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      88 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Mate, your group is a dangerous one. You have to perform very well in order to come out on top of all others. Trading with chart patterns is very nice if caught the right one it can give you huge profits in pips. So, I hope you detect some nice patterns and strike that opportunity at the right time and make the most out of it.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to darksaurabh For This Useful Post:

topman (04-21-2014)

13. #8 Collapse Post
      FX Zombie
      I am:
      Fine

fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids has much to be proud of fahids's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      424 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,391 Times in 553 Posts

and also one trader who became scourge like pirates he is Fahid and no doubt with him skill which became the flagship of a group A to move to the next round
      I laugh a lot to read these line lol , Everyone has a equal chance to came out as a number one from this group and for this you have to beat three of us

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fahids For This Useful Post:

topman (04-21-2014)

15. #9 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,362 Times in 1,253 Posts

Hi bro, it is my pleasure and my honour to have the same group with you. The most important thing, you shouldn't underestimated yourself and you should have much confident because the chance is still same for everybody here. Keep focus with your system then it will much easier for you to fight. Good luck and cheer up bro.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

16. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fahids     
      I laugh a lot to read these line lol , Everyone has a equal chance to came out as a number one from this group and for this you have to beat three of us
      This is 100% perfect word i also agree with him.

You are really dangerous man i this contest.

So other member can be afraid of you i think.

And already you have eaten 26% from this slow market.
      Welcome To My Blog

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3