to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit

Thread: Group D - 66386670- Trading Major pairs with Fundamental analysis

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

rash will become famous soon enough rash's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    299 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Group D - 66386670- Trading Major pairs with Fundamental analysis

Login 66386670
    Server InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor flmtdh74

I will be trading the Major Pairs based on fundamental analysis.But before entering the trade I will check all the aspects using basic technical analysis.

Best of Luck to all the traders

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. 4 users say Thank You to rash for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (20-04-2014), bidyut (20-04-2014), kissshore (21-04-2014), nasimuddin (20-04-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    312 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    last stage i didnt see you to update your trading. and this time you have more competition you know i think. hope you know about Taxman. he is dangerous trader. so be careful about him. hope you will do good but this is semi final stage so this will be not so easier for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kiing For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (20-04-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,812 Times in 1,169 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You are in most easiest group.

And you are most luckiest trader who qualify with less amount equity.

Best of luck mate.

Hope in this stage you will be rocking to hunt huge profit.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

rash (23-04-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    299 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    yesterday I opened two sell orders on gbp/usd at 1.6822 as there occurs double top in shorter and longer time frame.Also it failed to test the resistance of 1.6840 area.But unfortunately by mistake I closed the two trades in loss.

Opened another order on nzd/usd at 0.8602.That order is still running and is in loss.

My partner Taxman is way ahead of me.

---------- Post added 04-24-2014 at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-23-2014 at 04:46 PM ----------

the opened buy order of nzd/usd which i mention in the above post was closed in loss which was bad decision to close the order to early.

Today morning I Opened another sell order on nzd/usd at 0.8629 .The reason was that after raising the interest rate also , the pair was not able to break the resistance of around 0.8650.Also the market was not reacting in favour of nzd/usd after RBNZ statement.I closed it at 0.8592 which was also too early too close , but to be on a safer side I closed it in good profit.Still I am behind of my rival.

Because of bad decisions of closing the trade too early caused me to suffer loss in all the trades that I traded.

8. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,812 Times in 1,169 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    What a come back mate.

You were going to margin but you are now in front line.

This is very great trading by you mate.

Keep it up for one more day.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

rash (25-04-2014)

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:
    ----

Accumulated bonus
    299 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yesterday I opened two sell orders on Eur/usd at 1.3814 and at 1.3830.Reason to open the trade was that I saw some news about the instability in russia due to ukraine war and Russia sent army on the border but my analysis was little bit wrong..I closed both the trades at 1.3837 (In loss)

---------- Post added at 07:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 AM ----------

opened 7 sell oreders of eur/usd at 1.3837 and the reason was the price got rejected from the strong looking resistance area of 1.3845.But there is no much volatility in the market so i closed the trades at 1.3839

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

I missed out 1 trade to mention which was executed yesterday at nzd/usd.It was actually the pending order(BUY) which got executed at 0.8625.I placed that pending order because of RBNZ event and when i saw that the event dont have too much effect I closed it at 0.8629