• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Group C - 66386868 -Combination of technical ,Fundamental and candlestick patterns

1. #1 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,810 Times in 5,383 Posts

Default Group C - 66386868 -Combination of technical ,Fundamental and candlestick patterns

Password details -

Login 66386868

Server InstaForex-Contest.com

Investor intdhl00

Strategy : Combination of technical with Fundamental analysis with the help of candlestick pattern .

Description of strategy : Buy/sell mainly executed when there is some clear buying/selling signals in the candlestick patterns .Here me also using the RSI and Stochastic indicators mainly to watch the oversold and overbought positions and also the divergences been checked whenever necessary .

Sometime I will use two moving average and those are 200 and 14 to watch the breakout patterns and also may use the autopivot indicator to see the support and resistence levels.

So,In short I will use the following parameters :

*Candlestick patterns in different timeframe .
      *Usage of RSI and Stochastic Indicators .
      *Moving averages
      * Autopivot Indicator.

Timeframe : M15,H1 ,H4 ,Daily ,Weekly

Trading Currency /Metals : Mainly trading with USD and JPY related pairs but in need can trade in any pairs and in metal ,trading can be done with Gold and Silver.

Trading style : Intraday,Swing and scalping whichever suitable .Sometimes in need may hold the position for longer period of time .

Fundamental approach : In Maximum time I just keep on watching the related currency pairs high impact news so that I could decide whether its suitable to enter or exit from the trading market because at that time high degree of volatility may persists.

Few Last Words from me : Really I feel honored to be a part of this mt5 contest and Hope that I can do my best .I also wish best of luck to all the competitors of the Semifinal group ,especially to two of my Group C contestants Kiing and MianAteeq .Hope the best trader could proceed to the next round.

.................................................. .............................

Final trading statement for our members' learning purpose:

Name: FireShot Screen Capture #014 - 'Statement_ 66386868 - Kalex' - _D__MT5 Sections - mod job_New fo.png Views: 168 Size: 102.0 KB

to view bigger picture:
      1. open the above picture in new tab,
      2. click to zoom the picture
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-19-2014 at 02:37 AM.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-20-2014), azmassi (04-21-2014), bidyut (04-20-2014), fahids (04-21-2014), kiing (04-20-2014), kissshore (04-21-2014), nasimuddin (04-20-2014)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      *Candlestick patterns in different timeframe .
      *Usage of RSI and Stochastic Indicators .
      *Moving averages
      * Autopivot Indicator.
      Four best indicator you have choose mate.

Best of trading in next week.

I know you will do your best in this battle field but be careful from stress.

Happy trading.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

4. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

Kalex (04-20-2014)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks bro,i will try to do my best in this semifinal round

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (04-20-2014)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      312 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

at last you have came mate
      i was waiting for you. glad to see you here.
      now what is your plan? when will your start rocking ?
      today after market opening or the next day hour? what is your plan ?
      tell me quickly :P i am really tensed because of you two top scorer
      best of luck

8. #5 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiing     
      at last you have came mate
      i was waiting for you. glad to see you here.
      now what is your plan? when will your start rocking ?
      today after market opening or the next day hour? what is your plan ?
      tell me quickly :P i am really tensed because of you two top scorer
      best of luck
      Don't be tensed bro ,just trade in natural way ,me not getting enough time in Forex as busy personal life schedule

So best of luck to you

when i will trade i will trade with bigger Lots ,may be atleast with 100 Lots

9. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-20-2014), azmassi (04-21-2014)

10. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

My Ist and 2nd Trade Order

Pair - Eur/Usd

Lot Size - 100

Buy at 1.3816 and 1.3799

Till now kept open because of low liquidity

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 AM ----------

Here at the pink arrow bought the Ist trade order and thinking of retracement bought the 2nd Trade order

I just hold both the trade orders because of the yellow zone consolidation area and today when i saw the bullish candle in H1 ,i was pretty sure i will gain some pips .

I though didn't take much risk now and closed the ist trade with 0 pips profit and 2nd Trade order at 17 pips profit .

---------- Post added 04-23-2014 at 05:22 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-22-2014 at 01:23 PM ----------

3rd Trade Order

Trading Pair - Gbp/usd

Lot size -100

Buy at 1.6824

Sell at 1 Pip Loss

Reason of Buying - Reversal Candlestick pattern seen in M15 Chart

Reason of selling - within few minutes a very bullish candle formed which indicated that the pair is very bullish and thus i thought its better to get out at the right time .

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:22 AM ----------

The yellow zone prompt me to sell and the sky zone prompt me to close..

---------- Post added at 06:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

4th Trade Order

Trading Pair - Eur /usd

Buy at 1.3814

Sell at 1.3815

Profit 1 Pip
      Reason of buying - The Pair was in uptrend and the Euro zone consumer confidence result also quite ok but at the same time the USD Existing home sales result came and a bearish candle been formed .

But i know that on the next day as there are Euro news ,so the movement will be within the specific range and yellow zone will act as strong support which prompted me to buy two more Lots of Eur /usd from the near support level.

5th Trade Order and 6th Trade Order

Buying Pair - Eur/usd

Buy at 1.3802 and 1.3793

Sell at 1.3815 and 1.3802

with 13 pips and 9 pips profit

7th Trade Order

Trading Pair - Eur/usd

Buy at 1.3809

Sell at 1.3815

Reason of buying - Euro news

Reason of selling - Just taking decent pips and closed

Profit 6 Pips

---------- Post added at 06:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 AM ----------

Till Now Profit 3128

Now My equity is 13218

11. #7 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1952 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      412 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,105 Times in 2,112 Posts

It is really nice to see you making good profit. You're one of a strong contender in your group. Now you're in a comfortable position. From here you can give a tough competition to other group members. Hope you'll able to keep the same position till the end of the Semi Final Stage. Wish you all the best.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bidyut For This Useful Post:

Kalex (04-23-2014)

13. #8 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bidyut     
      It is really nice to see you making good profit. You're one of a strong contender in your group. Now you're in a comfortable position. From here you can give a tough competition to other group members. Hope you'll able to keep the same position till the end of the Semi Final Stage. Wish you all the best.
      Bro now not taking much risk as first i have to check my group members progress and then i will proceed

Wish you also best of luck

14. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Twisted

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      641 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,791 Times in 1,166 Posts

This is time for rest to you i think.

You are far from your other group member.

Hope you will be able to go in next round that is in final .

Have a good trading day mate.
      Welcome To My Blog
      Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

15. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

Kalex (04-23-2014)

16. #10 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
      This is time for rest to you i think.

You are far from your other group member.

Hope you will be able to go in next round that is in final .

Have a good trading day mate.
      Thanks and Hope so ,me now monitoring others account so that i could take my next step

But my friend its semifinal and we can't take rest

---------- Post added 04-24-2014 at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-23-2014 at 11:42 AM ----------

Trade No 8 and Trade No 10

Trading Pair - Eur /jpy

Buy at 141.54 and 141.52

Sell both at 141.64

Profit 10 pips and 12 pips

Yellow zone - buying area

Red Zone - Reversal

Green zone - selling area

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Trade no 8 and 10 are traded with 100 Lot each

Trade no =9

Trading Pair - Eur/USD

Buy at 1.3831

sell at 1.3843

Lot size - 50

Pips Profit - 12

Reason of Buying - Reversal pattern was been formed in the Hourly candle .

Reason for sell - After the bullish candle formation it got struck in the Pivot area .

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Pink zone - reversal candlestick

and Sky zone - Pivot reversal area[COLOR="Silver"]

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

Trade Order 11 to 14

Trading Pair Eur /Usd

Buy at 1.3821,1.3819,1.3818 and 1.3819

Lot size 100 each

Reason of buying - Morning there was Eur news so in uptrend bought at night

Reason of selling - No much movement after 14 hours also

Sold 4 orders at 1,1,2 and 1 Pips profit

17. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

kiing (04-24-2014), nasimuddin (04-23-2014)

Page 1 of 2 1 2