to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Thread: Group C - 66386868 -Combination of technical ,Fundamental and candlestick patterns

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,812 Times in 1,169 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Mani battle is going on with and your opponent kiing.

Best of luck for you.

One more days remaining.

Trade with care i think you will win.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12982 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,098 Times in 6,906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

The skyzone prompt me to sell the above four trade orders at last

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
    Mani battle is going on with and your opponent kiing.

Best of luck for you.

One more days remaining.

Trade with care i think you will win.
    Another one day important is there so don't know who will win

Thanks for the wishes bro

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

From here i started to trade with somewhat larger Lot size as my opponent came ahead of me

Trade order 15

Trading pair Eur/Usd

Lot size -500

Buy at 1.3831

Sell at 1.3836

Pips profit 6

Reason of buying - Bullish candle stick

Reason of selling - Reversal pin bar formation

---------- Post added at 05:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Pink pointer - bullish candle and yellow zone pinbar

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Now after seeing that above reversal Pinbar I just sold 2 trade orders of Eur/Usd

Trade order 16 and 17

Trading pair - Eur /usd

Lot size -200 and 600

Sell at 1.3836 and 1.3825

Close with 15 pips and 5 pips profit

Reason of Sell - USD news was there so uncertainty and thus i just closed near the 200 MA and 14 MA

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Seeing the bearish mood of the Euro ,i atonce opened two trade orders in EUR/JPY

Trade order 18 and 19

Trading Pair - Eur/jpy

Buying Lot size 500 and 200

Buy at 141.49 and 141.54

closed with 2 and 1 pips profit

Reason of selling - Clear Hourly reversal Pinbar formation

Reason of closing - USD news was there and after selling the price went up suddenly.So,i just managed to close the trades in profit before news.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

Red zone - Pinbar formation and sky pointer -panic candlestick

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

After the USD news ,though the USD news was fine but its seen that the USD just started beaten up and that time i just targeted the EUR/USD pair as a bullish candle formation was making .

Trade no 20 and 21

Buying Pair - Eur/USD

Lot size 500 and 300

Buy at 1.3810 and 1.3807

closed with 8 and 11 pips profit

---------- Post added at 06:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

Red Pointer Bullish Candlestick

Trade no 22 and 23

Buying Pair Eur/USD

Lot size 300 and 500

Both buy orders are closed without profit due to panic factor as the values are near Pivot point .

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

Trade Order 25

Buying trading Pair - Eur /Jpy

Lot size -500

Buy at 141.44

Sell at 141.50

Profit 6 Pips

Reason of buying - Bullish candlestick formation

Reason of selling - Though knows that up to 141.59 it will move but closed with 6 pips profit to avoid risk .

yellow pointer - Bullish candle

Red zone - Pivot area .

---------- Post added 04-25-2014 at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was 04-24-2014 at 06:33 PM ----------

Trade no 26 and 27

Trading Pair USD/JPY

Sell at 102.34 and 102.31

Closed at 102.32 and 102.33

With 2 Pips profit and 2 pips loss

Lot size 300

Reason of entry : The pair looks weak to break the Pivot at 102.34 and looking to come down

Reason for close : waited for the whole night but at morning after the JPY related news the pair gain strength and moved upward.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

kiing (24-04-2014)

4. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,812 Times in 1,169 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Congratulation in advance mate.

I think you are in Final already because the market is so slow now.

Best of trading rest of the time.

Hope the awesome trading performance will be started again at Final stage.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

5. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    12982 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,098 Times in 6,906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
    Congratulation in advance mate.

I think you are in Final already because the market is so slow now.

Best of trading rest of the time.

Hope the awesome trading performance will be started again at Final stage.
    Thanks Friend , lets see as the day not finished now also

For Trade no 25 and 26 written above my mistake as 26 and 27

Yellow zone - No much movement of the USD/JPY pair

Pink Pointer - Bullish candle formation,reason to close .

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Trade no 27

Trading Pair - Eur /Jpy

Buy at 141.47

Sell at 141.55

Lot size 300

Pips Profit 8

Reason of buying - After the JpY news out ,in the market USD/JPY and EUR/JPY pair began to move and in that condition i bought and closed by taking some decent pips .

Reason of selling - For safe pips trading.

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Pink zone buying area for the Bullish candle formation

---------- Post added at 07:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Trade no 28

Trading Pair Eur/JPY

Buy at 141.55

closed at 141.51

Lot Size 500

Closed with 4 pips loss

Reason of buying - Bullish candle formed during European session

Reason of selling - No much movement in the whole Europe and London session and sudden bearish pinbar formation confirmed sell signal .

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Here the blue arrow indicated candle prompt me to buy but the pink arrow pin bar just confirmed that bearish market will be there .

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:29 PM ----------

Trade order 29 and 30

Trading pair - Eur/jpy

buy at 141.25 and 141.11

Lot size 300 and 200

Closed with 5 pips profit and zero profit

Reason of buying - Ist buy was due to a pinbar like formation which i thought to be a reversal and the 2nd buy was when the pair drifted more downwards going to the s1 level .

Reason of selling - during retracement closed with safe pips profit in ist case but in 2nd case soon i closed the deal without profit as i thought that if the pair drifts more downwards then there may be problem in managing the account.

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:38 PM ----------

Sky pointer zone - Ist order buying and red pointer zone 2nd order buying

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

Trade order 31 and 32

Trading pair Eur /jpy

Buy at 141.28 and 141.26

Lot size 300 and 100

Sold at 141.33 both

Pips profit 5 and 7

Reason of buying - Formation of a reversal bullish candle in H1 which indicated today's end of downward movement

Reason of selling - Near the 200 SMA region .

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

Red zones reversal candle stick areas ( In this case 2nd candlestick formation prompt me to buy)

Yellow pointer indicates the 200 sma area.

Note : I accidentally wrote trade no 25 above instead of 24 trade number,Please do bear for this problem

---------- Post added at 08:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

My all trade orders are given below :

---------- Post added at 08:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:28 PM ----------

SO EQUITY BECAME AT LAST 40313.93
    Last edited by Kalex; 25-04-2014 at 08:20 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

taxman (25-04-2014)

Page 2 of 2 1 2