Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Group A. 66387196/ixadmc93, Naked Lines

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,260 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Group A. 66387196/ixadmc93, Naked Lines

Introduction :
    Account = 66387196
    Investor password = ixadmc93.
    Pairs : All.
    Time frames : All.
    -------------------------------
    Hi all,
    This is semifinal stage and i am in Group A with Fahids, kisshore and Lyubov‎. I still use the same strategy with Preliminary Stage. For further informations and strategy explanation please go here : https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1.-Naked-Lines.

Good luck and happy contesting.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

2. 4 users say Thank You to topman for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (20-04-2014), azmassi (21-04-2014), bidyut (21-04-2014), kissshore (21-04-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Lets start the journey now :
    1. Sell EUR/JPY 20 lots with SL @141.91 (10 points above the previous high) and TP @141.58.
    Reason : Even though the trend is UP but i can see there still no re-testing process after a breakout of 141.54 line so i expect the price will be back for that process after created new higher high at 141.81.
    Trigger : Taking advantage for retracement and re-testing process.
    Time frame : H1
    Analysis : Technical.

My chart is here :
    Attached Images  
    FROM ZERO TO HERO

4. 2 users say Thank You to topman for this useful post.

azmassi (21-04-2014), rythmvarun (21-04-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by topman     
    Lets start the journey now :
    1. Sell EUR/JPY 20 lots with SL @141.91 (10 points above the previous high) and TP @141.58.
    Reason : Even though the trend is UP but i can see there still no re-testing process after a breakout of 141.54 line so i expect the price will be back for that process after created new higher high at 141.81.
    Trigger : Taking advantage for retracement and re-testing process.
    Time frame : H1
    Analysis : Technical.

My chart is here :

first of all good luck to u...wish u will win whole competition as u were my competitor in preliminary stage
    but this time two of ur group earned good profit in preliminary stage...kishoree and fahid
    u are using ur previous naked line strategy....but i didn't understand much about so i m learning by following u....
    anyways i thought i will follow ur trade in my real trading but i have some doubt about this trade as both yen and euro are weak compared to dollar but yen plunging more compare to euro and u played for little margin and ur trade start giving u profit ....
    so best of luck...i wish next time i will track u as soon u post...thanks a lot for ur good work

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 2 users say Thank You to rythmvarun for this useful post.

azmassi (21-04-2014), topman (21-04-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rythmvarun     
    first of all good luck to u...wish u will win whole competition as u were my competitor in preliminary stage
    but this time two of ur group earned good profit in preliminary stage...kishoree and fahid
    u are using ur previous naked line strategy....but i didn't understand much about so i m learning by following u....
    anyways i thought i will follow ur trade in my real trading but i have some doubt about this trade as both yen and euro are weak compared to dollar but yen plunging more compare to euro and u played for little margin and ur trade start giving u profit ....
    so best of luck...i wish next time i will track u as soon u post...thanks a lot for ur good work
    First of all, i haven't any worry about my opponent bro. I know very well about kisshore and fahids are good trader but their focus will be distracted with my little lots size. It means i save my energy for the right time to all in. This is a death group so a winner is deserve for the prize. I can see kisshore and fahids are still fighting with medium lots then i will watch and monitoring their trades tightly.

On every contest, i will post the order and the chart after few second opened. So you can see and consider whether to follow it or not in your real trading. Naked lines is very easy bro, it just about lines (diagonal, horizontal, and fibonacci retracement). Moreover, when i opened order in contest then i will open the same order in my real account but ofcourse the lots size is different because i still haven't much money to invest like contest account. SL and TP are same.
    FROM ZERO TO HERO

8. 2 users say Thank You to topman for this useful post.

azmassi (21-04-2014), rythmvarun (21-04-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I closed order no.1 with small pips profit because i see there is a rejection from fibo 61.8 @141.58 and unfortunately the spread made my order can't close by TP. It just missed 3 points few second ago.

Chart :
    Attached Images  
    FROM ZERO TO HERO

10. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:
    ----

Mimma1 is an unknown quantity at this point Mimma1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    45 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by topman     
    Introduction :
    Account = 66387196
    Investor password = ixadmc93.
    Pairs : All.
    Time frames : All.
    -------------------------------
    Hi all,
    This is semifinal stage and i am in Group A with Fahids, kisshore and Lyubov‎. I still use the same strategy with Preliminary Stage. For further informations and strategy explanation please go here : https://forum.mt5.com/showthread.php...1.-Naked-Lines.

Good luck and happy contesting.
    I do not know what are you asking and what is your question.Forex is a hard business and learning and knowledge is the key to success here and we should try our best to learn this market well.If we do not try our best we will never earn from here

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

11. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimma1     
    I do not know what are you asking and what is your question.Forex is a hard business and learning and knowledge is the key to success here and we should try our best to learn this market well.If we do not try our best we will never earn from here
    Hi bro, what are you talking about?. This is contest thread bro, if you have question or comment or suggestion please refer to the topic. But, if you are intended to spam then i am very sorry because i sent a report for this post.
    FROM ZERO TO HERO

12. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:

rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    10 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    congrats friend,
    u got ur targets....my bad luck i should have opened the same trade but i m long on usdjyp ...anyways i m waiting ur next trade eagerly ...but this time please no small targets.... i will try to trade same pair

don't take Lyubov lightly ..he too is winner of preliminary stage
    Last edited by rythmvarun; 21-04-2014 at 05:22 PM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rythmvarun For This Useful Post:

topman (21-04-2014)

14. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rythmvarun     
    congrats friend,
    u got ur targets....my bad luck i should have opened the same trade but i m long on usdjyp ...anyways i m waiting ur next trade eagerly ...but this time please no small targets.... i will try to trade same pair

don't take Lyubov lightly ..he too is winner of preliminary stage
    Yes i am really agree for that. Lyubov is indeed a good trader and i haven't seen his trade on previous contests, just previous preliminary but i believe he can fight till friday. On my group are really tough traders and it is not easy to deal with. Actually my target wasn't achieve bro, because i cut profit early to prevent unnecessary lost. Today's market is slow and i am waiting till tomorrow to fight more seriously. Ofcourse i will post every trades i made after few seconds because i am full time trader so i have much time for that. Good luck too your real trading, bro and thank you very much for regularly coming here.
    FROM ZERO TO HERO

15. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    2. BUY EUR/JPY 30 lots with SL @141.10 AND TP @141.44 (fibo 50).
    3. BUY EUR/JPY 30 lots with SL @141.10 AND TP @141.56 (fibo 76.4).
    Reason : On H1 chart i see the price already touched buying area (141.06 till 141.20) so i expect it could be arise again to following the major uptrend.
    Trigger : There is an engulfing candle formed at fibo 0.0 area so i devide my order into two part and use fibo 50 and fibo 76.4 as my target here.

My chart both M5 and H1 :
    Attached Images    
    FROM ZERO TO HERO

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3