• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Group A. 66387196/ixadmc93, Naked Lines

1. #11 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,358 Times in 1,249 Posts

Order no.2 closed by TP value then i made modify for order no 3 with SL +1 @141.29 AND TP @141.65 (Near to fibo 100). I hope bulls can push the price to that target and result is nothing to lose here.

My report is here :
      Attached Images  
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

2. #12 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I closed order no 3 manually at 141.52 because the price already hit the upper area at 141.62 - 141.80. So far the uptrend is still valid there, and i will wait for the right momentum for entry long position again. Maybe at re-test on 141.20 or above 141.80.

Here is the chart for the reason of closed thus order :
      Attached Images  
      FROM ZERO TO HERO

3. #13 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

saifullah111 is on a distinguished road saifullah111's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      526 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you have posted here to show that you have good rules and plans to enter trade my dear friend every trader have some good skills and strategies to earn the profit from this market

4. The Following User Says Thank You to saifullah111 For This Useful Post:

topman (04-22-2014)

5. #14 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by saifullah111     
      you have posted here to show that you have good rules and plans to enter trade my dear friend every trader have some good skills and strategies to earn the profit from this market
      Very thanks for the nice words bro. On this stage i meet a good and reputable trader like Fahids bro, so i need to employ a nice strategy and high technique also.
      FROM ZERO TO HERO

6. #15 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

4. Sell EUR/JPY 20 lots with SL @141.86 (10 Points above fibo 0.0) and TP @141.51 (fibo 50).
      Reason : The price already entered the upper area so it could be good to take advantage on retracement moves.
      Trigger : there is formed a doji at fibo 0.0.

My chart :
      Attached Images  
      FROM ZERO TO HERO

7. #16 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

i manual closed order no.4 with just 3 pips profit to prevent the unnecessary lost because the price still difficult to break fibo 23.6 @141.63 so this pair is still strongly uptrend.
      FROM ZERO TO HERO

8. #17 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

5. Buy EUR/JPY 50 lots with SL @141.40 AND TP @142.40.
      Reason : The trend is UP so i am following it and use the next upper line as my TP here.
      Trigger : A rejection from line 141.62.
      Time frame : H1.
      Analysis : Technical.
      Chart : as attached.
      Attached Images  
      FROM ZERO TO HERO

9. #18 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Since it just started the uptrend for today's trading plus my position is in profit then i need to secure my order with modified the stop lost +10 just now. Once again, there is nothing to lose here.

Here is for the report :
      Attached Images  
      FROM ZERO TO HERO

10. #19 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Order no.5 closed by SL+ and now i am open new order :
      6. Buy EUR/JPY 100 lots with SL @141.30 AND TP @141.80.
      Reason ; The current downtrend almost touch fibo expansion 138.2 in M5 chart so i expect this pair will move upside again.

my chart :
      Attached Images  
      FROM ZERO TO HERO

11. #20 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Just now i changed SL into SL+10 @141.60 and TP @142.40 because i still believe bullish will bring the price to hit thus line. Once again there is nothing to lose on this order.

Here is for the report :
      Attached Images  
      FROM ZERO TO HERO

12. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

nasimuddin (04-23-2014)

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3