to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5

Thread: Group (B)---- News, trend lines, fibo, naked trading. Long term and small term

1. #41 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,812 Times in 1,169 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You hurt me mate.

I thought you will do better in this round and also you were best.

But why you got margin.?

I think yo take huge risk that i was took in last round.

Take care.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (24-04-2014)

3. #42 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    262 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,652 Times in 564 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Yes i took big risk because euro was not looking bad during the week. It didn't show much weakness that is why i kept my trades open and when i stopped monitoring and put TP it missed it by just 1 pip
    Its okay i have got much confidence and experience from this contest.

4. 2 users say Thank You to مناڈکیت for this useful post.

azmassi (25-04-2014), nasimuddin (25-04-2014)

5. #43 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,812 Times in 1,169 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by مناڈکیت     
    Yes i took big risk because euro was not looking bad during the week. It didn't show much weakness that is why i kept my trades open and when i stopped monitoring and put TP it missed it by just 1 pip
    Its okay i have got much confidence and experience from this contest.
    Yup mate.

I also got huge experience from this contest by following many successful Forex trader's account.

I hope this will be helpful to my real account.

See with you next time in next contest.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nasimuddin For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (25-04-2014)

7. #44 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    262 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kawsar42nt     
    what i say about this topic i can not find it. but it is true that Group (B)---- News, trend lines, fibo, naked trading. Long term and small term is very important thing of Forex market. if you want to makes profit from here and make a good trader you must learning about News, trend lines, fibo, naked trading. Long term and small term.
    Thankyou for your most important and full of knowledge post Kawsar, i am sure moderators will take care of it.

I have already asked moderators to close my thread but i'll try to recover all of my loss, so that my interest in contest will not vanish and i'll learn more about recovering losses.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to مناڈکیت For This Useful Post:

azmassi (25-04-2014)

9. #45 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    262 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Order 18, 19, 20, 21, 22

I tried to recover my loss today by trading in different pairs but one at a time.

Order 18
    First trade was gbp.usd with 70 lots because of news, news was positive but it did not move 70 pips which i expected because of previous news history. Therefore i closed this trade manually in 770$ profit because price had retraced very much and showed a possible sell entry.
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: Untitled.png Views: 111 Size: 15.2 KB

GBP.USD (buy)
    Lot: 70
    TP/SL: 1.6868/Not Assigned

Order 19
    I added 20 more lots with news but as i have mentioned above market was showing reversal signs i closed this trade also in 40$ profit.

GBP.USD (buy)
    Lot: 20
    TP/SL: 1.6868/Assigned

Order 20
    For above reasons i entered sell after closing my first two trades for today with 100 lot but market got slow after that and when it was in good profit i missed that chance. So this order was also not as much profitable as i though and closed this trade also in just 100$ profit.

GBP.USD (Sell)
    Lot: 100
    TP/SL: 1.6807

Order 21
    EUR.JPY has been moving in range for few days and it is making doji candles if we look at its daily chart. I saw a good buy entry because it had fall good 50-60 pips down and price had started moving up after making a big sell candle.

Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: Untitled.png Views: 118 Size: 12.2 KB

Reason for closing this trade is that this is the end of the week and price will start getting slower.

EUR.JPY (Buy)
    Lot: 100
    TP/SL: 141.59

Order 22
    I added another 80 lots in this buy order because i was sure price will return up and make a doji candle in Day chart.

Order 23

After seeing sell signal i decided to sell with 200 lots and closed in just 200 profit. I wish i had some more time.

Page 5 of 5 ... 3 4 5