Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: Group B: 66387674_nagdni53- All major pairs using P-SAR and ADX indicators

1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2217 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    14 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,425 Times in 4,696 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0

Default Group B: 66387674_nagdni53- All major pairs using P-SAR and ADX indicators

Price actions are essential in my trading, but I also rely on Parabolic SAR and ADX on daily and 4h TF to identify the medium-term trend!

When Parabolic SAR appears from the bottom and AD+ crosses AD- from bottom that gives a buy signal and vice versa!
    I'll trade all major currencies.

Average Directional Movement Index (ADX)
    Parabolic SAR

I wish good luck to all semi-finalists especially my opponents in this round مناڈکیت and bidyut

Final trading statement for our members' learning purpose:

Name: FireShot Screen Capture #011 - 'Statement_ 66387674 - azmassi' - _D__MT5 Sections - mod job_New .png Views: 423 Size: 90.7 KB

to view bigger picture:
    1. open the above picture in new tab,
    2. click to zoom the picture
    Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 19-05-2014 at 02:25 AM.

2. 7 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (21-04-2014), bidyut (21-04-2014), fahids (21-04-2014), forexianz (24-04-2014), irfan77 (24-04-2014), kissshore (21-04-2014), Mindgames (24-04-2014)

3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Administrator
    I am:

Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz has a reputation beyond repute Aviz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,163 Times in 7,965 Posts
    Only one mod in semi final .. ah .. i wish you good luck and hope you can win in this stage as well, Keep rocking bro

Good luck once again .

4. 6 users say Thank You to Aviz for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (21-04-2014), azmassi (21-04-2014), bidyut (21-04-2014), kissshore (21-04-2014), nasimuddin (21-04-2014), taxman (21-04-2014)

5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2217 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    14 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviz     
    Only one mod in semi final .. ah .. i wish you good luck and hope you can win in this stage as well, Keep rocking bro

Good luck once again .
    Thanks for your wishes bro I'll try my best

6. 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (21-04-2014), Aviz (21-04-2014), bidyut (21-04-2014)

7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,260 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
    Thanks for your wishes bro I'll try my best
    Thats very nice to see you again in semifinal bro. I wish to see you or Bidyut in final stage and ofcourse i wish for myself to pass this stage. I see you are not open any trade yet, maybe you are waiting the best moment bro?
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

8. 3 users say Thank You to topman for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (21-04-2014), azmassi (21-04-2014), bidyut (21-04-2014)

9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2217 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    14 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by topman     
    Thats very nice to see you again in semifinal bro. I wish to see you or Bidyut in final stage and ofcourse i wish for myself to pass this stage. I see you are not open any trade yet, maybe you are waiting the best moment bro?
    Thanks for your wishes bro. Yeah, Bidyut deserves to win and also مناڈکیت, so I just hope one of us will finish this stage with a positive balance!!
    I wish you good luck bro

-----------------------------------

1st trade (832718412): Sold 10 lot aud/usd at 0.9330
    2nd trade (832718414): Sold 10 lot aud/usd at 0.9330
    3rd trade (832718421): Sold 10 lot aud/usd at 0.9330
    4th trade (832718427): Sold 10 lot aud/usd at 0.9330
    5th trade (832718431): Sold 10 lot aud/usd at 0.9330

On daily TF graph, the course hit Parabolic Sar and a new point appeared from the top, and also we can see that AD+ is going to cross AD- from the top, and this is enough for me to sell aud/usd with confidence!!
    Spoiler Spoiler:
    Name: aud.png Views: 147 Size: 36.9 KB

No SL ,no TP,, I'll manage my trades manually!

10. 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (21-04-2014), bidyut (21-04-2014), kissshore (21-04-2014)

11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,376 Times in 1,260 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Thanks for your wishes bro. Yeah, Bidyut deserves to win and also مناڈکیت, so I just hope one of us will finish this stage with a positive balance!!
    I wish you good luck bro

-----------------------------------

On daily TF graph, the course hit Parabolic Sar and a new point appeared from the top, and also we can see that AD+ is going to cross AD- from the top, and this is enough for me to sell aud/usd with confidence!!
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Hopes everything is under your control bro and good luck for your trades.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:

12. 4 users say Thank You to topman for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (21-04-2014), azmassi (21-04-2014), bidyut (21-04-2014), kissshore (21-04-2014)

13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I just can't quit pips!
    I am:

bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut has a reputation beyond repute bidyut's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3400 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    412 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,142 Times in 2,308 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 1
    I wish good luck to all semi-finalists especially my opponents in this round مناڈکیت and bidyut
    Thank you and wish you the same. Just dropping by to say good luck for your trades. You're using price action which is also one of my favourite. Parabolic Sar is also one of the best indicator. So it is a great opportunity to learn from your trades. Few months back I've tried to apply Parabolic Sar into my trades and found that it easy and really works. But later I've tried to focus on Support and Resistance only along with price action. Again good luck for your trades.

Thank you topman bro for your nice words. You're such a kind person that you never failed to encourage us. Yeah it'll be nice if azmassi bro go to the final. Because the best should go to the final. Also we've an excellent trader مناڈکیت who is skilled and at the same time a talented trader. I'll also try my best so that from our trades new traders will get some lessons. I've checked all of your group member's performance. And I can say that it is one of the best group in Semi Final Stage. All members are experienced and excellent traders. But I know you can give a tough competition and do better in any situation. It'll be great to see you in the final stage. Wish you all the best!

14. 3 users say Thank You to bidyut for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (21-04-2014), azmassi (21-04-2014), topman (21-04-2014)

15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2217 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    14 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Hopes everything is under your control bro and good luck for your trades.
    Till now everything is fine bro; thanks
    Wish you good luck too

Quote Originally Posted by bidyut     
    Thank you and wish you the same. Just dropping by to say good luck for your trades. You're using price action which is also one of my favourite. Parabolic Sar is also one of the best indicator. So it is a great opportunity to learn from your trades. Few months back I've tried to apply Parabolic Sar into my trades and found that it easy and really works. But later I've tried to focus on Support and Resistance only along with price action. Again good luck for your trades.
    Thanks bro; Yes, I think we can't succeed in forex if we don't understand price action, it's really important and that comes with experience!
    For Parabolic Sar, yeah it's easy and reliable, with time I understood that it works perfectly only on daily TF, thanks to this indicator and price action I can identify the end of a movement for the medium term, so I can enter at the perfect moment. In real trading I have time, so I can wait a week to enter and 3 to 4 weeks to cut my positions, but in this contest we have only one week, so I think it's not easy. Anyways, I'll trade according to my technique until friday, then I'll switch to scalper
    Wish you good luck bro!

16. 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (21-04-2014), bidyut (22-04-2014)

17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Veteran
    I am:

nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin has a reputation beyond repute nasimuddin's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    641 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,802 Times in 1,167 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    AUD/USD is going so slow when other currency moving fast.

But i think this will touch your take profit level after mid night.

One and only moderator persist till so that want to see in Final round.

Best of trading mate.
    Welcome To My Blog
    Just One Click May Brings Valuable Info About Forex To You

18. 3 users say Thank You to nasimuddin for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (22-04-2014), azmassi (22-04-2014), bidyut (22-04-2014)

19. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    2217 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    14 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nasimuddin     
    AUD/USD is going so slow when other currency moving fast.

But i think this will touch your take profit level after mid night.

One and only moderator persist till so that want to see in Final round.

Best of trading mate.
    Yes mate, and that's why I closed them at the very first opportunity!! Thanks a lot for your wishes

Spoiler Spoiler:

Closed all my 5 trades with few profits,, I have to wait a better a opportunity!

20. 2 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (22-04-2014), bidyut (22-04-2014)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Subscribed to this Thread : 2