• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14

Thread: How about trading and smoking? (Part 2)

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Inspired

gueherry has a spectacular aura about gueherry has a spectacular aura about gueherry has a spectacular aura about gueherry's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by evahid     
      actually i do not drink smoke. i think that trade with cigerate can make another impression to the trader mind. thus he can make profit if you are a chain smoker. i think the you should avoid the smoke
      Well, I'm a smoker, and I think smoke and trading result isn't correlated. Maybe for smokers, smoking cigarette is giving them inspiration or it could make them think clearer. But of course I don't recommend the smoking habit to other people, it's not good for our health, and that's for sure. So don't start to smoke for non-smoker people, and try to reduce the amount of cigarette for smoker people.
      The only thing standing between you and your goal is the b*llsh*t story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it -Jordan Belfort-

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

xanax will become famous soon enough xanax's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      388 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gueherry     
      Well, I'm a smoker, and I think smoke and trading result isn't correlated. Maybe for smokers, smoking cigarette is giving them inspiration or it could make them think clearer. But of course I don't recommend the smoking habit to other people, it's not good for our health, and that's for sure. So don't start to smoke for non-smoker people, and try to reduce the amount of cigarette for smoker people.
      I'm a smoker too, I can increase the amount of cigarette when I get stressed, it hapen when I get big loss too, smoking make me feel relaxed and can help me to reduce my emotion, I don't know if it is just suggestion or not, but for me... I feel that trading without smoking is not perfet.

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

brainstorm21 is an unknown quantity at this point brainstorm21's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gueherry     
      Ugh, buddy, I have the same situation Personally, I've never had problems with smoking, but I understood that cigarettes is bad, however vape in contrary is safe, because there is less nicotine, that's why I went to vape and it has a better relaxing effect on me. I even feel that my lungs are training and it becomes stronger. Personally, I don't know why, but such effect I have with vapes from a single company, about which you can read on this site. Maybe they have such liquids with substances, that relax you...

Reply to thread
    Page 14 of 14 ... 9 12 13 14