• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 1 of 2 1 2

Thread: Final - 66395386- Price action with Fundamental and simple technical analysis

1. #1 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 15,723 Times in 5,358 Posts

Default Final - 66395386- Price action with Fundamental and simple technical analysis

Login 66395386
      Server InstaForex-Contest.com
      Investor xmjlyl16

Introduction : Me really grateful that I entered into the Final of this prestigious mt5 World cup championship .Till now itís been a very good journey,where in the preliminary round I meet Fxaiden and in semi final kiing gave me a good challenge .Now in Final me going to meet with great players like azmassi,Taxman and Lyubov .All are good traders and for me there are no favorite for the first spot as anyone could get the championship title .Here I feel fate ,skill and patience will matter a lot.

Plan of strategy : As we know that price action trading can be done without any technical indicator ,just by seeing the candlestick patterns ,here mainly me using this technique only but me also keeping eye on the Fundamental news and by using some simple technical analysis ,I just tries to make the whole thing more accurate .

Description of strategy : Mainly the Buy/sell of trade order will be done when there is some clear buying/selling signals in the candlestick patterns as well as to the indicators .Here in the candlestick patterns I will keep eye on the pinbar formation and the reversal or the swing points .I am using the RSI and Stochastic indicator mainly to see the oversold and overbought positions and sometime I will also see divergences in such indicators .In RSI indicator the range is from 1 to 100 .The overbought and the oversold points can be indicated with the 70 and 30 and thus there may be chance of a pullback .Similarly in stochastic indicator ,the overbought and oversold points are indicated by 80 and 20 .Here me using two moving average and those are 200 and 14 to see the breakout points ,support ,resistance levels .

So, In short I will use the following parameters : ( with thread links )

*Candlestick patterns in different timeframe.

*Usage of RSI indicator

* Stochastic Indicator

*200 Moving averages

Timeframe : Generally use M15,H1 ,H4 but sometime see the Daily and Weekly charts to watch the trends.

Currency trading : Mainly trading with EUR/ USD,GBP/USD ,other usd and JPY related pairs but I generally avoid too much volatile pairs to trade.

Metal trading : I though trade too much less in metals but in need may trade in silver and gold .

Trading style : Prefer Intraday,swing and scalping trading style .but yes may adopt long term strategy if see any good opportunity .

Fundamental analysis : I always keep on watching the related trading currency pairs high impact news so that I could see whether its suitable to enter or exit from the trading market because of high degree of volatility.

Few Last Words from me : I am really very grateful to the MT5 Admin ,the Super Moderator Toxic and all the Moderators of this forum to arrange such a beautiful contest which not only gave all the members a chance to win good bonus prize but also helped a lot to upgrade the trading skill and style .Me also thankful to all the members of the forum for such supportive attitude .

************************************************** *****************************

Final trading statement for our members' learning purpose:

Name: FireShot Screen Capture #015 - 'Statement_ 66395386 - kalex' - _D__MT5 Sections - mod job_New fo.png Views: 196 Size: 149.0 KB

to view bigger picture:
      1. open the above picture in new tab,
      2. click to zoom the picture
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-19-2014 at 02:38 AM.

2. The following 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-27-2014), azmassi (04-27-2014), bidyut (04-28-2014), nasimuddin (04-28-2014)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,399 Times in 4,690 Posts

You did a great job in all three previous rounds! If you win the finals, you totally deserve it bro Wish you all the best

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-27-2014), Kalex (04-27-2014), TUHINTUSAR (06-09-2014)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,640 Times in 562 Posts

Everyone is praising your performance in previous rounds i hope you will maintain your good performance and use all of your knowledge and experience for success this time. Best of luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to مناڈکیت For This Useful Post:

azmassi (04-27-2014)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
      You did a great job in all three previous rounds! If you win the finals, you totally deserve it bro Wish you all the best
      My previous round performances giving me extra pressure for the Final and that's the real worry ,anyway its hard to win the title as all are good players /traders and you are the best
      Just i will try to trade with natural way

All the best to you also bro

---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by مناڈکیت     
      Everyone is praising your performance in previous rounds i hope you will maintain your good performance and use all of your knowledge and experience for success this time. Best of luck
      real nerve test will be there but yes i will try my best

Thanks for dropping such comments bro

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-27-2014), azmassi (04-27-2014)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      312 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

always best wishes for you. you did a great job during the previous stages. you are a good trader and also capable to work under pressure. so i think you will do the sam and good job in this round job. i think your main opponent is azmassi brw. he is the best trader you know. hope we will see a great result during this stage also.

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to kiing for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-29-2014), Kalex (04-28-2014)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trade order no 1

Trading pair - Eur/Jpy

Lot size -50

Buy at 141.15

Sell at 141.26

Pips profit 11 pips

Amount profit 538.16

Reason of buying - Near the resistance zone bullish candle stick pattern was seen.

Reason of selling - In M30 chart some bearish candle continuous formation.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (04-29-2014)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,362 Times in 1,253 Posts

Congrats for the final position bro, and i hope you can fight till the end of contest with Azmassi and other finalist too. So far you already made tremendous result.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

14. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

Kalex (04-28-2014)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
      Trade order no 1

Trading pair - Eur/Jpy

Lot size -50

Buy at 141.15

Sell at 141.26

Pips profit 11 pips

Amount profit 538.16

Reason of buying - Near the resistance zone bullish candle stick pattern was seen.

Reason of selling - In M30 chart some bearish candle continuous formation.
      Trade no 1 related images

Buying zone - yellow zone - bullish candle

selling zone - yellow zone with red arrow - 2 bearish type of candle formation

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by topman     
      Congrats for the final position bro, and i hope you can fight till the end of contest with Azmassi and other finalist too. So far you already made tremendous result.
      Thanks bro but you say i started with a very bad start ,hope i can get my own pace soon enough

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Trade no 2

Trading Pair - Eur/jpy

sell at 141.28

Stop loss hit at 141.45 ( just above the 200 MA)

Lot size usage -300

SELLING REASON - actually in h1 there was a bearish pin bar formation was occurring but the sudden market news just make the pair for a breakout but yes i put a stop loss ,i was little lucky to loss about 50% of the equity .

Loss 17 pips

Total loss 4988.75
      Last edited by Kalex; 04-28-2014 at 09:08 PM.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (04-30-2014)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Worried

rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      10 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     

Buying zone - yellow zone - bullish candle

selling zone - yellow zone with red arrow - 2 bearish type of candle formation

---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

Thanks bro but you say i started with a very bad start ,hope i can get my own pace soon enough

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

Trade no 2

Trading Pair - Eur/jpy

sell at 141.28

Stop loss hit at 141.45 ( just above the 200 MA)

Lot size usage -300

SELLING REASON - actually in h1 there was a bearish pin bar formation was occurring but the sudden market news just make the pair for a breakout but yes i put a stop loss ,i was little lucky to loss about 50% of the equity .

Loss 17 pips

Total loss 4988.75

on the first day,that wasn't expected from u...really a shocking news for me .....now first u need to recover that amount and then make profit ..difficult but not impossible for u
      even if u might have kept ur morning position opened u will be in great profit ...u tried to play the range ....i remember it was the same pair because of which topman kicked off from this contestant
      eurjyp is amazing pair
      waiting for ur next move

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by topman     
      ur favorite pair now start rocking

18. The following 2 users say Thank You to rythmvarun for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-29-2014), Kalex (04-28-2014)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      8919 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      4 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Trade no 2 Image

Pink arrow area - selling zone

Red arrow - breakout point for which the stop loss been hit

---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rythmvarun     
      on the first day,that wasn't expected from u...really a shocking news for me .....now first u need to recover that amount and then make profit ..difficult but not impossible for u
      even if u might have kept ur morning position opened u will be in great profit ...u tried to play the range ....i remember it was the same pair because of which topman kicked off from this contestant
      eurjyp is amazing pair
      waiting for ur next move

---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

ur favorite pair now start rocking
      When the pair given breakout ,i was not there and thus could n't control the excessive loss ,i though just put stop loss and lost 50% but now me recovered the loss and will start my new journey again ,all of the other finalists are trading really great .

So I think it will be a real healthy contest for sure

---------- Post added 04-29-2014 at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-28-2014 at 09:11 PM ----------

Trade no 3

Trading pair - Eur/Jpy

Lot size -50

Sell at 141.92

Closed with 1 pips loss

Total loss 48.86

Reason of buying - In M15 chart i saw that pin bar formation is being formed for the 2nd consecutive time .

Reason of sell - Due to low equity couldn't take the risk as the stoch value was unclear

---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------

Trade no 4 and 5

Trading Pair - Eur/Jpy

Lot size in both cases 50

Buy at 141.93 in both cases

Closed with 4 pips profit in each cases .

Total profit 195.37 in each trade order.

Reason of buying - in M15 chart saw a reversal bullish candle which indicates that again the pair will go upside and the stoch value also under 20

Reason of selling - Closed quickly to avoid high risk .

---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

Trade no 6

Trading Pair - USD/JPY

Buying Lot size -100

Buy at 102.28

Closed with 5 pips loss

Total loss 489.09

Reason of buying - Just before the US market opening i bought that as there was US news and the price was near 200 sma

Reason of selling - due to panic of breaking low

Trade no 7

Trading Pair - USD/JPY

Lot Size -200

Buy at 102.30

Closed at 5 pips profit

Total profit - 977.04

Reason of buying - Price bounced from 200 SMA

Reason of selling - closed for safe pips as pivot point also near .

---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

Trade no 8

Trading Pair - Gbp/Usd

Lot size -50

Sell at 1.6840

Closed with 6 pips profit

Total profit 300

Reason of selling - As the US market opening and showing its strength ,the GBP seems started to break .

Reason of closing - For safe pips

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

For some days me observing that USD/JPY and EUR/JPY moving in the same direction and thus when i saw that the US pending home sales news came strong and psitive i opened two orders with the above pairs .

Trade no 9

Trading Pair - Usd/jpy

Buying Lot size 200

Buy at 102.48

Sell at 102.60

Profit 12 pips

Total profit 2339.18

Trade no -10

Trading Pair - Eur/jpy

Buy at 141.98

sell at 142.11

Pips profit 13

Total profit 633.53

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

Trade no 11

Trading Pair Eur /Jpy

Sell at 141.86

closed with 3 pips profit

Total profit 292.94

Reason of buying - The pair was breaking deeper

Reason of closing - because of safe trade

Trade no 12

Trading Pair Eur/Usd

Buy at 1.3845

Sell at 1.3845

Closed with 0 pips profit

Reason of closing - as the level was higher
      Last edited by Kalex; 04-29-2014 at 08:06 AM.

20. The following 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-29-2014), nasimuddin (04-29-2014)

Page 1 of 2 1 2