Earn up to
$50000
for inviting friends
to get StartUp Bonus
from InstaForex
No investments required!
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Final - 66395386- Price action with Fundamental and simple technical analysis

  1. #1 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
     
    Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,177
    Accumulated bonus
    12982 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    12,103
    Thanked 21,086 Times in 6,904 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5

    Default Final - 66395386- Price action with Fundamental and simple technical analysis

    Login 66395386
    Server InstaForex-Contest.com
    Investor xmjlyl16

    ***************************************

    Introduction : Me really grateful that I entered into the Final of this prestigious mt5 World cup championship .Till now its been a very good journey,where in the preliminary round I meet Fxaiden and in semi final kiing gave me a good challenge .Now in Final me going to meet with great players like azmassi,Taxman and Lyubov .All are good traders and for me there are no favorite for the first spot as anyone could get the championship title .Here I feel fate ,skill and patience will matter a lot.

    ****************************************

    Plan of strategy : As we know that price action trading can be done without any technical indicator ,just by seeing the candlestick patterns ,here mainly me using this technique only but me also keeping eye on the Fundamental news and by using some simple technical analysis ,I just tries to make the whole thing more accurate .

    ****************************************

    Description of strategy : Mainly the Buy/sell of trade order will be done when there is some clear buying/selling signals in the candlestick patterns as well as to the indicators .Here in the candlestick patterns I will keep eye on the pinbar formation and the reversal or the swing points .I am using the RSI and Stochastic indicator mainly to see the oversold and overbought positions and sometime I will also see divergences in such indicators .In RSI indicator the range is from 1 to 100 .The overbought and the oversold points can be indicated with the 70 and 30 and thus there may be chance of a pullback .Similarly in stochastic indicator ,the overbought and oversold points are indicated by 80 and 20 .Here me using two moving average and those are 200 and 14 to see the breakout points ,support ,resistance levels .

    So, In short I will use the following parameters : ( with thread links )

    *Candlestick patterns in different timeframe.

    *Usage of RSI indicator

    * Stochastic Indicator

    *200 Moving averages

    ****************************************



    Timeframe : Generally use M15,H1 ,H4 but sometime see the Daily and Weekly charts to watch the trends.

    Currency trading : Mainly trading with EUR/ USD,GBP/USD ,other usd and JPY related pairs but I generally avoid too much volatile pairs to trade.

    Metal trading : I though trade too much less in metals but in need may trade in silver and gold .

    Trading style : Prefer Intraday,swing and scalping trading style .but yes may adopt long term strategy if see any good opportunity .

    Fundamental analysis : I always keep on watching the related trading currency pairs high impact news so that I could see whether its suitable to enter or exit from the trading market because of high degree of volatility.

    Few Last Words from me : I am really very grateful to the MT5 Admin ,the Super Moderator Toxic and all the Moderators of this forum to arrange such a beautiful contest which not only gave all the members a chance to win good bonus prize but also helped a lot to upgrade the trading skill and style .Me also thankful to all the members of the forum for such supportive attitude .

    ************************************************** *****************************





    Final trading statement for our members' learning purpose:

    Name: FireShot Screen Capture #015 - 'Statement_ 66395386 - kalex' - _D__MT5 Sections - mod job_New fo.png Views: 396 Size: 149.0 KB

    to view bigger picture:
    1. open the above picture in new tab,
    2. click to zoom the picture
    Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 19-05-2014 at 02:38 AM.


  2. 4 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

    مناڈکیت (27-04-2014), azmassi (27-04-2014), bidyut (28-04-2014), nasimuddin (28-04-2014)

  3. #2 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
     
    azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,445
    Accumulated bonus
    2217 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    14 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    37,384
    Thanked 21,452 Times in 4,701 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    You did a great job in all three previous rounds! If you win the finals, you totally deserve it bro Wish you all the best


  4. 3 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

    مناڈکیت (27-04-2014), Kalex (27-04-2014), TUHINTUSAR (09-06-2014)

  5. #3 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Vampire
    I am:
     
    مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,806
    Accumulated bonus
    262 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    3,051
    Thanked 1,652 Times in 564 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Everyone is praising your performance in previous rounds i hope you will maintain your good performance and use all of your knowledge and experience for success this time. Best of luck


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to مناڈکیت For This Useful Post:

    azmassi (27-04-2014)

  7. #4 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
     
    Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,177
    Accumulated bonus
    12982 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    12,103
    Thanked 21,086 Times in 6,904 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by azmassi     
    You did a great job in all three previous rounds! If you win the finals, you totally deserve it bro Wish you all the best
    My previous round performances giving me extra pressure for the Final and that's the real worry ,anyway its hard to win the title as all are good players /traders and you are the best
    Just i will try to trade with natural way

    All the best to you also bro

    ---------- Post added at 06:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by مناڈکیت     
    Everyone is praising your performance in previous rounds i hope you will maintain your good performance and use all of your knowledge and experience for success this time. Best of luck
    real nerve test will be there but yes i will try my best

    Thanks for dropping such comments bro


  8. 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

    مناڈکیت (27-04-2014), azmassi (27-04-2014)

  9. #5 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:
     
    kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,456
    Accumulated bonus
    312 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    232
    Thanked 592 Times in 224 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    always best wishes for you. you did a great job during the previous stages. you are a good trader and also capable to work under pressure. so i think you will do the sam and good job in this round job. i think your main opponent is azmassi brw. he is the best trader you know. hope we will see a great result during this stage also.

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  10. 2 users say Thank You to kiing for this useful post.

    مناڈکیت (29-04-2014), Kalex (28-04-2014)

  11. #6 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
     
    Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,177
    Accumulated bonus
    12982 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    12,103
    Thanked 21,086 Times in 6,904 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Trade order no 1

    Trading pair - Eur/Jpy

    Lot size -50

    Buy at 141.15

    Sell at 141.26

    Pips profit 11 pips

    Amount profit 538.16

    Reason of buying - Near the resistance zone bullish candle stick pattern was seen.

    Reason of selling - In M30 chart some bearish candle continuous formation.


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

    مناڈکیت (29-04-2014)

  13. #7 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
     
    topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,220
    Accumulated bonus
    2452 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    2,341
    Thanked 3,381 Times in 1,260 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Congrats for the final position bro, and i hope you can fight till the end of contest with Azmassi and other finalist too. So far you already made tremendous result.
    My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
    FROM ZERO TO HERO
    :luvmt5:IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN:mt5rocks:


  14. The Following User Says Thank You to topman For This Useful Post:

    Kalex (28-04-2014)

  15. #8 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
     
    Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,177
    Accumulated bonus
    12982 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    12,103
    Thanked 21,086 Times in 6,904 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     
    Trade order no 1

    Trading pair - Eur/Jpy

    Lot size -50

    Buy at 141.15

    Sell at 141.26

    Pips profit 11 pips

    Amount profit 538.16

    Reason of buying - Near the resistance zone bullish candle stick pattern was seen.

    Reason of selling - In M30 chart some bearish candle continuous formation.
    Trade no 1 related images



    Buying zone - yellow zone - bullish candle



    selling zone - yellow zone with red arrow - 2 bearish type of candle formation

    ---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by topman     
    Congrats for the final position bro, and i hope you can fight till the end of contest with Azmassi and other finalist too. So far you already made tremendous result.
    Thanks bro but you say i started with a very bad start ,hope i can get my own pace soon enough

    ---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

    Trade no 2

    Trading Pair - Eur/jpy

    sell at 141.28

    Stop loss hit at 141.45 ( just above the 200 MA)

    Lot size usage -300

    SELLING REASON - actually in h1 there was a bearish pin bar formation was occurring but the sudden market news just make the pair for a breakout but yes i put a stop loss ,i was little lucky to loss about 50% of the equity .

    Loss 17 pips

    Total loss 4988.75
    Last edited by Kalex; 28-04-2014 at 09:08 PM.


  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Kalex For This Useful Post:

    مناڈکیت (30-04-2014)

  17. #9 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Addict
    I am:
     
    rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun will become famous soon enough rythmvarun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    578
    Accumulated bonus
    10 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    109
    Thanked 156 Times in 69 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalex     


    Buying zone - yellow zone - bullish candle



    selling zone - yellow zone with red arrow - 2 bearish type of candle formation

    ---------- Post added at 08:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:09 PM ----------



    Thanks bro but you say i started with a very bad start ,hope i can get my own pace soon enough

    ---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

    Trade no 2

    Trading Pair - Eur/jpy

    sell at 141.28

    Stop loss hit at 141.45 ( just above the 200 MA)

    Lot size usage -300

    SELLING REASON - actually in h1 there was a bearish pin bar formation was occurring but the sudden market news just make the pair for a breakout but yes i put a stop loss ,i was little lucky to loss about 50% of the equity .

    Loss 17 pips

    Total loss 4988.75

    on the first day,that wasn't expected from u...really a shocking news for me .....now first u need to recover that amount and then make profit ..difficult but not impossible for u
    even if u might have kept ur morning position opened u will be in great profit ...u tried to play the range ....i remember it was the same pair because of which topman kicked off from this contestant
    eurjyp is amazing pair
    waiting for ur next move

    ---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by topman     
    Congrats for the final position bro, and i hope you can fight till the end of contest with Azmassi and other finalist too. So far you already made tremendous result.
    ur favorite pair now start rocking

    Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.


  18. 2 users say Thank You to rythmvarun for this useful post.

    مناڈکیت (29-04-2014), Kalex (28-04-2014)

  19. #10 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    It's time to retire!
    I am:
     
    Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex has a reputation beyond repute Kalex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    22,177
    Accumulated bonus
    12982 USD (What is this?)
    caught pokemons
    4 (What is this?)
    Thanks
    12,103
    Thanked 21,086 Times in 6,904 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 5
    Trade no 2 Image



    Pink arrow area - selling zone

    Red arrow - breakout point for which the stop loss been hit

    ************************************************** *************

    ---------- Post added at 09:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by rythmvarun     
    on the first day,that wasn't expected from u...really a shocking news for me .....now first u need to recover that amount and then make profit ..difficult but not impossible for u
    even if u might have kept ur morning position opened u will be in great profit ...u tried to play the range ....i remember it was the same pair because of which topman kicked off from this contestant
    eurjyp is amazing pair
    waiting for ur next move

    ---------- Post added at 09:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 PM ----------


    ur favorite pair now start rocking
    When the pair given breakout ,i was not there and thus could n't control the excessive loss ,i though just put stop loss and lost 50% but now me recovered the loss and will start my new journey again ,all of the other finalists are trading really great .

    So I think it will be a real healthy contest for sure

    ---------- Post added 04-29-2014 at 06:18 AM ---------- Previous post was 04-28-2014 at 09:11 PM ----------

    Trade no 3

    Trading pair - Eur/Jpy

    Lot size -50

    Sell at 141.92

    Closed with 1 pips loss

    Total loss 48.86

    Reason of buying - In M15 chart i saw that pin bar formation is being formed for the 2nd consecutive time .

    Reason of sell - Due to low equity couldn't take the risk as the stoch value was unclear

    ---------- Post added at 06:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:18 AM ----------




    Trade no 4 and 5

    Trading Pair - Eur/Jpy

    Lot size in both cases 50

    Buy at 141.93 in both cases

    Closed with 4 pips profit in each cases .

    Total profit 195.37 in each trade order.

    Reason of buying - in M15 chart saw a reversal bullish candle which indicates that again the pair will go upside and the stoch value also under 20

    Reason of selling - Closed quickly to avoid high risk .



    ---------- Post added at 06:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:24 AM ----------

    Trade no 6

    Trading Pair - USD/JPY

    Buying Lot size -100

    Buy at 102.28

    Closed with 5 pips loss

    Total loss 489.09

    Reason of buying - Just before the US market opening i bought that as there was US news and the price was near 200 sma

    Reason of selling - due to panic of breaking low



    Trade no 7

    Trading Pair - USD/JPY

    Lot Size -200

    Buy at 102.30

    Closed at 5 pips profit

    Total profit - 977.04

    Reason of buying - Price bounced from 200 SMA

    Reason of selling - closed for safe pips as pivot point also near .



    ---------- Post added at 07:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:54 AM ----------

    Trade no 8

    Trading Pair - Gbp/Usd

    Lot size -50

    Sell at 1.6840

    Closed with 6 pips profit

    Total profit 300

    Reason of selling - As the US market opening and showing its strength ,the GBP seems started to break .

    Reason of closing - For safe pips



    ---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 AM ----------

    For some days me observing that USD/JPY and EUR/JPY moving in the same direction and thus when i saw that the US pending home sales news came strong and psitive i opened two orders with the above pairs .

    Trade no 9

    Trading Pair - Usd/jpy

    Buying Lot size 200

    Buy at 102.48

    Sell at 102.60

    Profit 12 pips

    Total profit 2339.18



    Trade no -10

    Trading Pair - Eur/jpy

    Buy at 141.98

    sell at 142.11

    Pips profit 13

    Total profit 633.53



    ---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 AM ----------

    Trade no 11

    Trading Pair Eur /Jpy

    Sell at 141.86

    closed with 3 pips profit

    Total profit 292.94

    Reason of buying - The pair was breaking deeper

    Reason of closing - because of safe trade

    Trade no 12

    Trading Pair Eur/Usd

    Buy at 1.3845

    Sell at 1.3845

    Closed with 0 pips profit

    Reason of closing - as the level was higher
    Last edited by Kalex; 29-04-2014 at 08:06 AM.


  20. 2 users say Thank You to Kalex for this useful post.

    مناڈکیت (29-04-2014), nasimuddin (29-04-2014)

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts