• Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw

Thread: Final: 66397802_uoyabx02- All major pairs using P-SAR and fundamental analysis!

1. #1 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,355 Times in 4,690 Posts

Default Final: 66397802_uoyabx02- All major pairs using P-SAR and fundamental analysis!

As usual, I'll use Parabolic Sar on daily and 4H TF as my only indicator to identify support and resistance levels, I'll also rely on price action and news to maximise my profits!

In the following threads you will find more about P-SAR:
      Parabolic SAR
      Parabolic SAR Advanced
      I'll trade mainly AUD/USD, NZD/USD, GBP/USD and USD/CAD!

It's a hard and an exciting contest, so it's great to get to the final and meet the other finalists Kalex, taxman and Lyubov, everyone has his chances here, so it won't be easy for anyone Wish good luck to everyone

Final trading statement for our members' learning purpose:

Name:  FireShot Screen Capture #012 - 'Statement_ 66397802 - azmassi' - _D__MT5 Sections - mod job_New .png
Views: 109
Size:  56.3 KB

to view bigger picture:
      1. open the above picture in new tab,
      2. click to zoom the picture
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 05-19-2014 at 02:26 AM.

2. The following 7 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-28-2014), bidyut (04-28-2014), Kalex (04-28-2014), kiing (04-27-2014), nasimuddin (04-28-2014), Passionate Pisces (05-04-2014), PhantomTrader79 (05-04-2014)

3. #2 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Flirty

kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing is a name known to all kiing's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      312 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

really i am very glad to see you here in this stage. i know you are the best trader.
      personally i know you and really like you as i have got a lot of help from you dear. you made me know a lot of things always whenever i ask
      so my best wishes for you. with you be the champion and good luck
      i hope you will get

4. The following 3 users say Thank You to kiing for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-28-2014), azmassi (04-28-2014), Kalex (04-28-2014)

5. #3 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Confused

مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت has a brilliant future مناڈکیت's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      262 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,640 Times in 562 Posts

The most experienced trader of all 4 who knows exactly what to do and when to do. Best of luck

6. The Following User Says Thank You to مناڈکیت For This Useful Post:

azmassi (04-28-2014)

7. #4 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kiing     
      really i am very glad to see you here in this stage. i know you are the best trader.
      personally i know you and really like you as i have got a lot of help from you dear. you made me know a lot of things always whenever i ask
      so my best wishes for you. with you be the champion and good luck
      i hope you will get
      You're very welcome! thanks
      Hehe, I don't think I'm the best but thanks anyways Thank you for your wishes
      Quote Originally Posted by مناڈکیت     
      The most experienced trader of all 4 who knows exactly what to do and when to do. Best of luck
      They all are experienced and good traders It won't be easy but I'm gonna try all my best Thanks a lot bro

-----------------------------
      First trade: (832972680) Bought 50 lot AUD/USD at 0.9376, closed at 0.9396 with 20 pips profits!
      If in real account I won't close cuz it's a medium term trade, but since it's a contest and need to maximize my profits, I want to cut it and buy at lower!!

aud/usd was rejected by resistance at 0.9460, and then it broke P-SAR at 0.9330 giving us a new sell signal! aud/usd won't fall forever since on weekly TF is still bullish, so I think the course should change its direction to seek P-SAR and hit it but this time from bottom. According to my strategy, there are two different assumptions: 1- the course will bounce at this level. 2- it will continue falling to seek its last support at 0.9310!
      Spoiler Spoiler:

I won't sell this pair since I think it's bullish, but I won't keep my long trades open for longtime cuz the signal is on daily TF and the course will surely move in both directions for the short term! Whenever I think a new opportunity is possible, I'll cut my trades and wait for a lower price to buy again!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (04-28-2014)

9. #5 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Cheerful

topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman has a reputation beyond repute topman's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2452 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 3,359 Times in 1,250 Posts

Lol, the record already stated you have won several trading contests here. And i do believe you still can make it this time. Good luck bro.
      My blog : http://blog.mt5.com/topman/
      FROM ZERO TO HERO
      IF YOU THINK YOU CAN, YOU CAN

10. The following 2 users say Thank You to topman for this useful post.

مناڈکیت (04-29-2014), azmassi (04-28-2014)

11. #6 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by topman     
      Lol, the record already stated you have won several trading contests here. And i do believe you still can make it this time. Good luck bro.
      Thanks bro. I'll try my best
      ------------------------

2nd trade: I bought 100 lot nzd/usd at 0.8545 and closed with 5 pips profit! Like aud, I think nzd also will rise but since usd Index is rising so I prefer to close with few pips than hit my SL!

3rd trade: I have bought 100 lot aud/usd at 0.9353! Since Im still long on aud.usd, I think its a good opportunity to buy it lower!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (04-29-2014)

13. #7 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

4th trade: Sold 60 lot gbp/nzd at 1.9704
      5th trade: Sold 200 lot nzd/USD at 0.8542
      6th trade: Sold 200 lot nzd/USD at 0.8539

All opened to scalp before the announcement of trade balance of NZ and all closed with some pips profit just few minutes before the announcement! I closed my long position on aud/usd as well (3rd trade)!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (04-30-2014)

15. #8 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

7th trade: Bought 50 lot gbp/usd at 1.6806 as gbp was bullish from the beginning of the week; so I think this new bearish movement is temporary and a bullish movement is possible; closed with 5 pips profit because I have another open position on eur/jpy
      8th trade: Sold 50 lot eur/jpy at 142.28; Usd/JPY was at 102.70, the course was rejected 3 times at this level from last week, so I think it's time to buy Yen, for this I sold eur/jpy! closed with 11 Pips profit!
      9th trade: Bought 50 lot eur/jpy at 141.28; I bought this pair, cuz euro dropped suddenly so I wanted to take advantage of the correction! Closed with 6 pips profit and wait for better price!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (04-30-2014)

17. #9 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks

10th trade: bought 50 lot aud/usd at 0.9366! Like you see in my first trade I'm long on aud/usd and I think I missed a great opportunity to buy at 0.9330, but it's not too late! I closed this trade and it's probably my last trade for this contest!! I'm so busy, so I'm not sure if I can trade properly, so I prefer to stop now, maybe on friday I'll resume! Wish good luck to other finalists

18. The Following User Says Thank You to azmassi For This Useful Post:

مناڈکیت (04-30-2014)

19. #10 Collapse Post
      MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1105 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,080 Times in 829 Posts

It seems you have become an undefeated champion of mt5... share your secret with us... lol... anyway have nice return with the $800 prize

20. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyGainer For This Useful Post:

rythmvarun (05-03-2014)