• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: Curious to know about the banned forum members

1. #1 Collapse Post
      It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Happy

forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9 has a reputation beyond repute forexguy9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7777 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      2 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 16,746 Times in 6,296 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Default Curious to know about the banned forum members

i realize some traders forum members are banned. i want to know what happens to the already credited trading accounts of such members. are the trading accounts also banned or made inactive? just curious. may we never be banned!

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #2 Collapse Post
      Forum Master
      I am:
      Amused

bsw has a spectacular aura about bsw has a spectacular aura about bsw's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1785 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

When we join forum we agreed with the term and conditions, and in those there are some dos and some do nots, so we must abide by those rules stricktly and we may never be banned then.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #3 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

anohos13 is on a distinguished road anohos13's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      132 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

already mt5 forum admin delivered message and thread for all members that before starting post read the rules otherwise your account can be banned. eight reasons, your account can be banned - 1: Senseless Posting
      2: Spamming
      3: Copy Pasting
      4: Bonus Hunting
      5: Continuously making off topic posts even after getting warnings from moderators.
      6: Promoting other brokers apart from Insta Forex.
      7: Creating Multiple Accounts
      8: Moreover, it would be better to just press the Thanks button below the post you think is helpful rather than making a useless post of one line stating "Thank you for such a nice post!" That act can also lead to a ban if its done repeatedly.

ignore all eight points, when you make new post, Always think that this promotion is for learning forex trading, not earning bonus.

4. #4 Collapse Post
      MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Doh

MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle is a glorious beacon of light MisterTickle's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      868 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

their account on this forum is banned. i'm pretty sure instaforex will close out the trading account attached to this forum as well.

5. #5 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

When forum posters don't follow the rule and regulation of a forum that's when they are get banned, but for their already created account am not sure if this account will be ban too, the only account that we don't follow the rule proper is the forum account so the trading account with instaforex I think will not be ban.

6. #6 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      Inspired

mrlaconic will become famous soon enough mrlaconic will become famous soon enough mrlaconic's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2136 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

well i think nobody just gets banned like that i am very sure they must have been warned repeatedly about a particular offence before they get banned eventually anyway no banned person is here to tell us their experience so we just keep assuming

7. #7 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana will become famous soon enough Oriana's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      43 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I don't think that the trading accounts get banned just because you got banned from the forum. I think you can still trade after getting banned but I am not exactly sure. I think only a staff member here can confirm that. I once had a friend who got banned but his bonus stayed there until he blew it himself by trading incorrectly. I am not sure if he was an exception or its normal like that and the bonus stays as it is.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Oriana For This Useful Post:

bappy4x (08-21-2020)

9. #8 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Dinara will become famous soon enough Dinara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I think it depends upon what kind of a violation you commit which results in a ban. If you were a simple person who repeatedly made incorrect posts due to no fault of yourself like having weaker English or something like that, I don't think your bonus account deserves to be banned. On the other hand if you are a copy paster who copy pastes despite receiving repeated warnings, then you definitely deserve your bonus account getting blocked too. Not exactly sure but this is what I think.

10. #9 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

Greta will become famous soon enough Greta's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Dinara     
      I think it depends upon what kind of a violation you commit which results in a ban. If you were a simple person who repeatedly made incorrect posts due to no fault of yourself like having weaker English or something like that, I don't think your bonus account deserves to be banned. On the other hand if you are a copy paster who copy pastes despite receiving repeated warnings, then you definitely deserve your bonus account getting blocked too. Not exactly sure but this is what I think.
      Yeah you are right. But I don't think the management is that strict to ban someone just because they have weaker English. I think they just warn such users and don't even ban them as its not the fault of the user for having a weaker English. The ban comes in when there is a serious violation or repeat offenders. In that case too, I think only the worst ones, who were intentionally doing the wrong thing, get their trading accounts frozen.

Reply to thread

Subscribed to this Thread : 1