• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...

Thread: Is there any other platform to trade?

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      Angelic

nishpa will become famous soon enough nishpa will become famous soon enough nishpa's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      207 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Is there any other platform to trade?

Maximum trader like to trade with meta trader 4, I like also. I want to know, is there any other platform to trade? I have another question, why meta trader or other provider do not release updated?

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Yeehaw

svyatoslav69 has a spectacular aura about svyatoslav69 has a spectacular aura about svyatoslav69's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1093 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nishpa     
      Maximum trader like to trade with meta trader 4, I like also. I want to know, is there any other platform to trade? I have another question, why meta trader or other provider do not release updated?
      first, there are many other platform beside meta trader, like web trade and streamster, in the past when meta trader not yet famous there were a platform that quite popular among trader but i forgot the name, the problem is most of the platform are custom made, not universal like MT4/5 which is not good for their development
      second, meta trade indeed release update around once a month or maximum twice a quarter

Forum Guru
      I am:
      ----

high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high is a name known to all high's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2124 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are many option to doing this business in Forex.Yet, very important and analyzing trading platform is Metatrader4 trading platform.

Metatrader4 trading platform many traders like and all side trading calculating is easy for trader. I am also this option in Forex. Every trading point we are clearly realize and can be understand trading moment .

Banned
      I am:
      ----

squashgirl will become famous soon enough squashgirl's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1088 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

ctrader also available but they do not offer of the compact sets of option with the indy. that better good trader works with the MT to earns of the good analytics with the good support on the indy system by the available standard of the machine. or to use the social trader platform to focus more on the investigation of the trader.

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Cheerful

mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara will become famous soon enough mugiwara's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      926 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

for some version of it depends on the company MetaTrader brokers who have worked closely with for metatrader which there are several forms and it depends on the broker who will conduct cooperation in order to facilitate their traders to be able to do forex trading.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      Yeehaw

kumojunkie is on a distinguished road kumojunkie's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      454 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

you can search in google, there are so many platform for traders, such as ctrader, ninja trader, or amibroker platform, metatrader are very famous is because it no any cost to use it, as i know, ninjatrader and amibroker is very expensive for only pay the monthly price feeds fee.

MT5 GURU
      Ex-Moderator
      I am:
      ----

Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker is just really nice Stockwalker's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7409 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

MetaTrader is being constantly updated, although not so frequently. Other platforms than MetaTrader include JForex for instance, or TradeStation, they are good as well.
      MT5 Forum Daily Contest: Black Frame Talent - Win up to 5$ daily to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Weekly Contest: Guess Forex Trend - Win up to 25$ weekly to your Real InstaForex account!

MT5 Forum Monthly Contest: Best Topic Starter Awards - Win up to 30$ monthly to your Real InstaForex account!

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There is an update to the meta trader 4 and the update is mt5 this is the latesy platform in the market, but most people still prefer to use the meta trader 4 because they have no problem using it and it work smooth for them all time, apart from meta trader i dont no other platform execpt from the web trader.

Forum VIP
      I am:
      Angry

mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel has a spectacular aura about mehwishraheel's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2704 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Well, there are some other meta traders available, some of the old brokers are still using meta trader 2 for their trades, some of them are using web trader, right now, meta trader 4 and 5 are available, but most of us love to trade with meta trader 4 with 5 decimal.
      If you are newbie then don't send friend request just Learn basics of forex Trading

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are several trading application available on mobile that we can download for trading, but the most popular forex trader is mt4 this is the most popular terminal that we can use for trading, i prefer mt4 on mobile and computer more than any other platform.

Reply to thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ...