• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4

Thread: Is there any other platform to trade?

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      ----

Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long has a reputation beyond repute Bao Long's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5309 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 8,257 Times in 5,545 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nishpa     
      Maximum trader like to trade with meta trader 4, I like also. I want to know, is there any other platform to trade? I have another question, why meta trader or other provider do not release updated?
      There are so many other trading platforms.

Some traders in fact use better trading platforms than Meta Trader and think that Meta Trader is inferior also because there is a virtual dealer plug in attach on it.

Most brokers like that because of that reason and traders have no much options in this case.

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Confused

samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x is a jewel in the rough samurai3x's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1831 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Maximum trader like to trade with meta trader 4, I like also. I want to know, is there any other platform to trade? I have another question, why meta trader or other provider do not release updated?
      Hi dear, meta trader always releasing updates, but now meta trader update automatically, at first we have to update it manually, but now I think they apply updates automatically. There are many trading platforms besides meta trader, but meta trader is the most popular among all.
      "Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out"

MT5 Resident
      I am:
      Innocent

OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer has a reputation beyond repute OnlyGainer's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1105 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      1 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,079 Times in 828 Posts

I have traded with many other platform, like agea, liontrader, and some others. and also there are web platform which need only you internet browser to trade. instaforex also offer web platform. but all the platform is less functional than mt4. so you better stick with it.

Forum Master
      I am:
      Bored

Godwin okeke will become famous soon enough Godwin okeke will become famous soon enough Godwin okeke's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1629 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Some broker provide you with the web platform to trade in the market while many traders love to use the meta4 trader to trade in the market. The meta4 is world recognised than any other trading platform in the world.

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      Happy

Edifitri is on a distinguished road Edifitri's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      40 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

In addition to meta trader as a tool for trading forex, I know to be able to use web forex trading just a trader. It's just very simple charge indicators will display and so I have not been so know and know how good other than trading using Meta Trader or web trader. for I am already able to do trading with web trader is already profitable and also makes it easy for me to be able to continue trading.

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Muhammadashfaq is on a distinguished road Muhammadashfaq's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I don't know about other platforms of earning I know only about meta traders I think it's a perfect platform for me this is super soft and easy to use

Reply to thread
    Page 4 of 4 ... 2 3 4