• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: Is there any other platform to trade?

MT5 Veteran
      I am:
      Happy

Nobin Chandra Roy will become famous soon enough Nobin Chandra Roy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1484 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes there lots of trading platform for trading Forex. such as Mt4 and Mt5 platform, NinJa platform, Active trader, mirror trader, julu trader etc. Out of these trading platform Mt4 & MT5 are the best one. You can get all feature here and can take all advantages form this trading platform.
      Trader

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Breezy

kroy will become famous soon enough kroy will become famous soon enough kroy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2020 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I think that there is another trading platforms like mt5 trading platform and web trading ; in mt5 trading platform , you will get the time frames of M3 ,M12,M20, H2/H3/H4,H6,H8,h12 and so on and you might use them for your further analysis for your trading ; but in web trading you will get one window at a time but we get so many windows in mt4/ mt5 platform .

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Sad

AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo is a splendid one to behold AkuRapopo's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1879 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

is there any other platform? ofcourse brother, there is the android platform, and now the platform is web trader too, so we can trade from our browser
      hehe from anywhere, and it's really easy to use

Banned
      I am:
      ----

bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy will become famous soon enough bigboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1379 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

There are other platform we can used to trade, such as the web trader, and so many other platform, but the best for me is mt4 this is the best platform for me, am not ready to change this platform to any other platform.

FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

nswhala is on a distinguished road nswhala's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      495 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For bonus program members in Insta those who posting done in Mt5 forum and then get their capital bonus balance in Their live account and trade then they use to trade only with mt4 if you invest the money then you trade with mt5 trading platform.

Banned
      I am:
      ----

sozain is on a distinguished road sozain's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      220 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes other trader are her like web trade but trader not like t o use that because in that we cannot use own indicators or any indicators. IN meta trader we can use indicator, experts advice many things that help us in our trading.

I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

ffv will become famous soon enough ffv's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1095 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes , we have meta trader 5 too, it is an advanced kind of meta 4 trader, i have it on my laptop but have not really use it because it is more advanced and most futures there i don't really need. But it is pretty much good, i have trade demo in it and there is no much difference with meta 4

Forum Guru
      I am:
      Cheerful

nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810 has a reputation beyond repute nkhan2810's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1316 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      3 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,696 Times in 1,560 Posts

If you have noticed it carefully you will find meta trader updates software every now and then. You can find the software of 2010 and 2015 are not same. Yes, there are few more trading software available in the market. You can find MT5 and cTrader. But so far MT4 is good for me and it is the first choice of million traders around the world.

Banned
      I am:
      Doh

ranas9 will become famous soon enough ranas9's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      209 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

there are two trading terminal available one is mt4 and other is mt5 trading terminal .both are commonly use by the traders .other than terminal many brokers provide streamster server for to connect to the market ,in which you dont need to download mt4 or mt5 terminal

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Amused

kimu is on a distinguished road kimu's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      723 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nishpa     
      Maximum trader like to trade with meta trader 4, I like also. I want to know, is there any other platform to trade? I have another question, why meta trader or other provider do not release updated?
      I think there are several platforms of which Meta Trader 5, Meta Trader 4, Steamster, Web based platforms, Mobile platforms, IPhone Platforms etc. just to name a few. Whichever platform you decide to use I will say MT4/MT5 are top of the list and they can give a lot of Advance analysis capabilities.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4