• Sleepy
  • Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread

Thread: binary option of instaforex is real or scammm ?!

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

amircowboy is an unknown quantity at this point amircowboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default binary option of instaforex is real or scammm ?!

hi freinds
      last week i start deposit in instaforex to work on their binary options because after search 30-40 other brokers most was scam or like that
      but as i knew instaforex from several years ago i saw they have this option and then i deposit 207 $ with my bitcoin wallet

all things was good with highest return as 90% on each position of binary options

i made that about 3000$ after some days because of their real platform chart and high profit as 90% and i worked turbo that mean every minute can earn money and changed that 207$ to 3000$ after about 1200 positions

but at end all things going to be dead and my profit dissapeared ! means in on minute my balance goes 207$ as my first deposit from 3000$ !!

i contact online support and they told mail their support mail address and others partner ...

also i checked the history logs and saw this at end one :
      02-03-2018 19:20:18 balance CANCEL ERROR ORDERS -2843

i saw this eror on internet but all was for forex trade and the rull of 5min trade should be long and profit less than 10% but in binary option i didnt saw any rules like these !

i dont know maybe they fix but i dont think they let us to have good profit and pay that easily

also anyone used their bitcoin withdrawal system ? i requested 2 order 3 days ago but still pending ... also does it need pass verifications for bitcoin withdrawal too ? if have experience on this share with me too
      thanks

https://imgur.com/XeOqBhq
      Last edited by amircowboy; 03-03-2018 at 12:47 AM.

2. The following 5 users say Thank You to amircowboy for this useful post.

azmassi (03-03-2018), cambiste (03-03-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-05-2018), Unregistered (2)

My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste is a splendid one to behold cambiste's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      324 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by amircowboy     
      hi freinds
      last week i start deposit in instaforex to work on their binary options because after search 30-40 other brokers most was scam or like that
      but as i knew instaforex from several years ago i saw they have this option and then i deposit 207 $ with my bitcoin wallet

all things was good with highest return as 90% on each position of binary options

i made that about 3000$ after some days because of their real platform chart and high profit as 90% and i worked turbo that mean every minute can earn money and changed that 207$ to 3000$ after about 1200 positions

but at end all things going to be dead and my profit dissapeared ! means in on minute my balance goes 207$ as my first deposit from 3000$ !!

i contact online support and they told mail their support mail address and others partner ...

i saw this eror on internet but all was for forex trade and the rull of 5min trade should be long and profit less than 10% but in binary option i didnt saw any rules like these !

i dont know maybe they fix but i dont think they let us to have good profit and pay that easily

also anyone used their bitcoin withdrawal system ? i requested 2 order 3 days ago but still pending ... also does it need pass verifications for bitcoin withdrawal too ? if have experience on this share with me too
      thanks

I traded forex with instaforex and everything is fine, I withdraw my profits easily but I've never tried their options trading so I don't know how it works. If you made profits by options they have to pay your profits. Instaforex is regulated by FCA so I don't think they can do this , check again option trading agreement to see if there's any special rule that you violated! I'm sorry for what happened to you

4. The following 2 users say Thank You to cambiste for this useful post.

PhantomTrader79 (03-05-2018), Unregistered (1)

It's time to retire!
      I am:
      Amused

azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi has a reputation beyond repute azmassi's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2217 USD (What is this?)
      caught pokemons
      14 (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 21,344 Times in 4,690 Posts

Hi dear,
      I think no need to verify your account to withdraw via bitcoin, sometimes there's delay in withdrawal via bitcoin , once my request was pending for 7 days before I got it executed, so don't worry about it.
      Please let us know what insta support replied about this profit cancellation!

6. The following 4 users say Thank You to azmassi for this useful post.

cambiste (03-27-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-08-2018), PhantomTrader79 (03-05-2018), Unregistered (1)

My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      ----

baoji is on a distinguished road baoji's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      30 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cambiste     
      I traded forex with instaforex and everything is fine, I withdraw my profits easily but I've never tried their options trading so I don't know how it works. If you made profits by options they have to pay your profits. Instaforex is regulated by FCA so I don't think they can do this , check again option trading agreement to see if there's any special rule that you violated! I'm sorry for what happened to you
      I think you are right in your point of view but here the scene is total different from your trading because here we can trading on the currencies and earn the profit by seeing the circumstances of the countries and guess the market movement and trading on it. Many traders are lost their money due to greedy but also most of the traders are earn much profit by trading. This is big opportunity for those whose are expert in his trading skills.

8. The following 2 users say Thank You to baoji for this useful post.

cambiste (03-27-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,542 Times in 8,479 Posts

hi freinds

thanks

Brokers have rules about how you can use their service and this is all presented to you before you open a live account with them. And then only after you have read and agreed to their rules can you use their service. The fact that you already opened and trade using their service means you already read and understand and accept their rules.
      This is where most people fail to understand and later on when they encounter a problem they will become angry and all sort of negative stuff starts coming out. I personally read the fine prints whenever I want to open a new account with many brokers to avoid getting into trouble and me like other members on this forum already withdraw a lot from our trading account in InstaForex without any problem at all. Personally I've been with InstaForex for some years and some other members are even more senior than me in using InstaForex and they also never have a problem.

I hope this thing can be sorted out. My prayer for you mate!

10. The following 3 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

azmassi (03-05-2018), cambiste (03-27-2018), MT5 bozZdeviL (03-08-2018)

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

amircowboy is an unknown quantity at this point amircowboy's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

damn today i worked again with my reseted 207$ balance and it gone to be 180$
      then i saw it changed balance again to -100$ !!!!
      what is wrong with them

support told :
      Your account balance $285.00 & $2,843.00 has been deduct due to 'CANCEL ERROR ORDERS'.
      We kindly ask you to send a mail to antifraud@mail.instaforex.com . Our corresponding department will give you proper explanation about it.
      and told the position should open and close in 5 minute time !!

but in binary turbo option shortest time is 30 sec and the longest time is 1 min and 30 sec !!
      then how should i hold that for 5 min

i think their supports dont know any thing about their binary options system ! also maybe their main department !
      just i dont know why they will not close their binary when cant pay and they can support that system !
      just close that and not take our time and money !

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,187 Times in 734 Posts

hi freinds

thanks

Please provide your trading account number and registered email address.
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

13. The following 4 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

cambiste (03-27-2018), dzin4aans (03-27-2018), Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread