• Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: InstaForex application for OS Android

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX is a name known to all PongsakornFX's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      371 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dzin4aans     
      Yeah that is a good suggestion and advice for developers to implement such feature for Android terminal. It would be cool if we could set some alerts and get a notification for price just like we get one from facebook, email etc.
      It's good to have alert from the regular MT4 paltform because it will do like what alarms to wake us up.
      When having alert we don't have to watch the market all day and only when the alert sound then we check the market.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PongsakornFX For This Useful Post:

PhantomTrader79 (02-20-2018)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,499 Times in 8,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pongsakorn**     
      It's good to have alert from the regular MT4 paltform because it will do like what alarms to wake us up.
      When having alert we don't have to watch the market all day and only when the alert sound then we check the market.
      Actually trading using android MT4 platform is also not that bad if you trade using naked trading strategy.
      This is because using naked trading strategy is a simple and straight forward and you don't need the custom indicators.
      I tried this before and it was good but I definitely prefer to trade using the pc version, using a mouse and a bigger screen is definitely better

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,186 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79     
      Can we really use normal MT4 trading platform on android phone?
      I think this is not possible to do but I would like to know if someone else know how to do it because the android version sucks.
      I need the alert function in android just like in pc version.
      Yes, you can use. Please download it from this link: https://www.instaforex.com/trading_platform
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

5. The following 3 users say Thank You to IFX Gertrude for this useful post.

dzin4aans (04-03-2018), PhantomTrader79 (04-04-2018), Unregistered (1)

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,499 Times in 8,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I** Gertrude     
      Yes, you can use. Please download it from this link: https://www.instaforex.com/trading_platform
      Ok I will try this suggestion by you Mr. Gertrude.
      Thank you for taking time to reply to my question.
      I greatly appreciate it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to PhantomTrader79 For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-04-2018)

I am:
      ----

IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude has much to be proud of IFX Gertrude's Avatar
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,186 Times in 734 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79     
      Ok I will try this suggestion by you Mr. Gertrude.
      Thank you for taking time to reply to my question.
      I greatly appreciate it.
      You're very much welcome, For more concerns, please contact the support service by one of these two emails support@instaforex.com or clients@instaforex.com, providing your account number. Thank you and have a good day!
      Best regards,
      PR Manager
      InstaForex Group
      Live help online

9. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Gertrude For This Useful Post:

dzin4aans (04-04-2018)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3