• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10

Thread: [INFO] Here Are The Best Trading Strategies!

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,493 Times in 8,479 Posts

Default [INFO] Here Are The Best Trading Strategies!

Every month there is a thread in this section where a member ask which trading strategy is the best for them.

Well, first of all there is really no the best trading strategy "for everyone" because every trader is different in their personality and background so they need different solution.

Secondly, this forum is filled with lots of trading strategy that can make money. Yes, lots of great trading strategy. Which one is for you? Honestly, I don't know. However, I can give you a real reference to trading strategy that really works and I will tell you at the end of this post.

Last but not the least, before you begin using the strategy please use it in demo account first to know whether it works for you or not. If it works then you can proceed by using it in your real account but if not then you can try the other strategies. Got it?

A trading strategy that works is the one that "already" gave benefit/profit to its users. Here are the trading strategies that profitable traders in this forum used and shared:

AkuRapopo's Trading Journal
      The Story Of Fundamental Trader : 'You are not alone'
      8064411 - Trading of Majors/Crosses with both Fundamental/Technical Analysis
      5305994 - Simple is the best.
      2275500---trade with all strategies in everything in the terminal
      How to draw a trend line and trade with it
      Set and Forget With Supply and Demand
      Very Simple BB Scalping Strategy
      Trading Moving Average Crossovers
      Behind the Success is Stochastic with S/R
      Price action patterns.
      Price action patterns. (2)
      One Horizontal Line Is All You Need To Trade And Make
      simple hammer pattern based price action with trend line
      BTS (Basket Trading)
      Read the News with Support and Resistance
      Symbiosis strategy

This thread will be updated whenever there's an update so you will see more profitable strategy in here.

I hope those of you who are going to ask "Which trading strategy is the best?" will read this thread first before opening or asking that question.

Best of luck,
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      Last edited by PhantomTrader79; 08-19-2015 at 08:40 AM. Reason: 3rd revision.

2. The following 14 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

BDKING (01-02-2015), DarrylHott (05-17-2019), ding dong (05-10-2014), fahids (05-29-2014), FMCOMPUTER (04-30-2016), fxlearner1 (01-07-2019), high (05-10-2014), MJALALKKK (05-18-2018), mlodylolo (05-25-2014), Roon (06-04-2014), STARK (07-07-2019), systematicfx (05-26-2014), topman (06-04-2014), Toxic (07-14-2014)

Banned
      I am:
      ----

Ahmadfaraj is a splendid one to behold Ahmadfaraj is a splendid one to behold Ahmadfaraj is a splendid one to behold Ahmadfaraj is a splendid one to behold Ahmadfaraj is a splendid one to behold Ahmadfaraj is a splendid one to behold Ahmadfaraj is a splendid one to behold Ahmadfaraj's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      37 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Yes, I know about this. Till now I am new in this forex market. And it was my first indicator which was so much helpful for me. But now I do not believe in this kind of indicator. I want to learn analysis. We can use indicator as extra confirmation as you said.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      691 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I thing the BBMA Oma Ali must be in a list.
      Simple Is The Best

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

alaa848 is an unknown quantity at this point alaa848's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

[SIZE="<font style="vertical-align: inherit;"><font style="vertical-align: inherit;">5</font></font>"]Thank you very much for this information I read a lot about this subject but did not find a detailed analysis of this picture, but the question is what other factors affect the price of currencies and what are the best couples and thank you brother again .[/SIZE]

Will work for pips
      I am:
      ----

Abhi302 is on a distinguished road Abhi302's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      9 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for this statergy we waiting for your statergy if its good then we will definatly procedd with them

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

alaa848 is an unknown quantity at this point alaa848's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Fortune favours the bold as the old saying goes and that certainly seems to apply in forex trading. You should only take the trades that are within your strategy. The mistake most if not all newbies make is that they take a couple of losses and immediately switch strategy, then they lose more again.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to alaa848 For This Useful Post:

jaimankov (06-25-2019)

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur is a glorious beacon of light Arief Makmur's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      691 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

For the Price Action Strategy you can use the CSR 100 or the MCSR 100 (with two indicators for confirming the market condition). As far as I know this is the best
      Simple Is The Best

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

youssefrhanem is an unknown quantity at this point youssefrhanem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

I'm my opinion we need to understand a lot of strategies test theme to make a profitable trade than we can develop our own strategies that suits our goal

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Dead

STARK is on a distinguished road STARK's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      5 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PhantomTrader79     
      Every month there is a thread in this section where a member ask which trading strategy is the best for them.

Well, first of all there is really no the best trading strategy "for everyone" because every trader is different in their personality and background so they need different solution.

Secondly, this forum is filled with lots of trading strategy that can make money. Yes, lots of great trading strategy. Which one is for you? Honestly, I don't know. However, I can give you a real reference to trading strategy that really works and I will tell you at the end of this post.

Last but not the least, before you begin using the strategy please use it in demo account first to know whether it works for you or not. If it works then you can proceed by using it in your real account but if not then you can try the other strategies. Got it?

A trading strategy that works is the one that "already" gave benefit/profit to its users. Here are the trading strategies that profitable traders in this forum used and shared:

AkuRapopo's Trading Journal
      The Story Of Fundamental Trader : 'You are not alone'
      8064411 - Trading of Majors/Crosses with both Fundamental/Technical Analysis
      5305994 - Simple is the best.
      2275500---trade with all strategies in everything in the terminal
      How to draw a trend line and trade with it
      Set and Forget With Supply and Demand
      Very Simple BB Scalping Strategy
      Trading Moving Average Crossovers
      Behind the Success is Stochastic with S/R
      Price action patterns.
      Price action patterns. (2)
      One Horizontal Line Is All You Need To Trade And Make
      simple hammer pattern based price action with trend line
      BTS (Basket Trading)
      Read the News with Support and Resistance
      Symbiosis strategy

This thread will be updated whenever there's an update so you will see more profitable strategy in here.

I hope those of you who are going to ask "Which trading strategy is the best?" will read this thread first before opening or asking that question.

Best of luck,
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79
      Thank you for the code word you have provided efforts or ideas can be received with this help, but its quite unnatural to suck others blood for nothing, if paying for their efforts that another option, if the pin point or outline is given then we can do our best hard work. Thanks for the link.

MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Fine

Accumulated bonus
      691 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Is there any have a (modified) Perwira Traders (H4) Trading Strategy ?
      Simple Is The Best

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

topinvesto is an unknown quantity at this point topinvesto's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thanks for sharing the Best Trading Strategies.
      If you want to learn and now about tips for cfd trading

Reply to thread
    Page 10 of 10 ... 5 8 9 10