• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: [INFO] Here Are The Best Technical Indicators!

I am:
      Amused

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 36,628 Times in 8,480 Posts

Default [INFO] Here Are The Best Technical Indicators!

Every month there is a thread in this section where a member ask which trading strategy is the best for them. 95% of those threads got deleted/merged/not approved.

Well, first of all there is really no the best technical indicator "for everyone" because every trader is different in their personality and background so they need different thing to fulfill their need in trading.

Secondly, this forum is filled with a lot of technical indicator that can make profit. Which one is the best for you? To be honestl, I don't have a clue. However, I can point you to some references that might be profitable for you and I will mention them at the end of this post.

Last but not the least, before you begin using the indicator that I will tell you please use it in demo account first to know how it works and how you can benefit from it. If you see that it's good and can make money for you in demo account then you can continue using it in your real account but if you can't make profit then you can try the other indicators. Do you understand?

A technical indicator that can make money for a trader is the one that is "proven" to gave benefit/profit the traders. Here are the technical indicators that the winners of our trading contests (used browse the thread below and go to their contest thread and see what they are using):

List of All MT5 Forex Forum Trading Contest Winner.

Here is the list of people who are making money in our forum (just ask them what technical indicator that they used; be warned though that some of them might be willing to tell you what they used but some others might not be willing to tell you):

Payment Proofs
      Payment Proofs (2)
      Payment Proofs (3)
      Payment Proofs (4)
      Payment Proofs (5)
      Payment Proofs (6)
      Payment Proofs (7)
      Payment Proofs (8)
      Payment Proofs (9)

Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Discussion, Screenshot Only)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Discussion, Screenshot Only) (2)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Discussion, Screenshot Only) (3)

In MT5 Forex Forum we have compiled a list of every technical indicator thread that we have in our forum and here is the thread:

INDEX of INDICATORS listed on MT5 Forex Forum.

I hope those of you who are still asking "Which technical indicator is the best?" will come to this thread first before opening or asking that question.

Best of luck,
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79

2. The following 9 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Afshan125 (09-13-2019), Bao Long (05-12-2014), bidyut (05-12-2014), ding dong (05-12-2014), FlyingShark (11-03-2014), IndicatorMan (07-14-2014), Subhanallah (05-28-2014), Unregistered (1), Zeref (05-05-2019)

MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale is on a distinguished road kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      48 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Thank you so much for sharing this such a wonderful unformation usually for new trader they didn't have idea about this so this will help them in their trading also experiance people too because they also learner of forex

FX Super Hero
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      236 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 2,400 Times in 994 Posts

Thank you, Sir ... with the list of indicators as well as proof of the success of the MT5 forum members, they gained profit from the analysis based on these indicators, further solidifying me to try to learn to analyze the market with the help of several indicators in the list. Thanks also to Masta-Masta for sharing the indicator and how to use it. Hopefully we can get more profit from this forex business.

Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

dogol is an unknown quantity at this point dogol's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default could someone share Better volume indicator for MT5

Hi,

could someone share Better volume indicator for MT5?

Thanks

Best regards

MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

saeedqadir is on a distinguished road saeedqadir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

The guidelines for my "High-Probability Trades" are as follows: Very overbought – a RSI reading higher than or equal to 85.0 Overbought – higher than or equal to 75.0 Neutral – between 30.0 and 75.0 Oversold – less than or equal to 30.0 Very overbought – less than or equal to 20.0 Because I'm searching for extreme circumstances,

Where am I?
      I am:
      Amused

Afshan125 is an unknown quantity at this point Afshan125's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks

Default Thanks for sharing such helpful information

Thank you for sharing such an amazing information. This will be more helpful for new comers in the forex as they don't have insight about the indicators. By using indicators one can read the market well and gain experience to trade with more confident.

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 3 1 2 3