• Sneaky
  • Stresses
  • Tired
  • Twisted
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Thread: [INFO] Here Are The Best Technical Indicators!

1. #1 Collapse Post
      I am:
      Cool

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      4328 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 37,681 Times in 8,504 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

Default [INFO] Here Are The Best Technical Indicators!

Every month there is a thread in this section where a member ask which trading strategy is the best for them. 95% of those threads got deleted/merged/not approved.

Well, first of all there is really no the best technical indicator "for everyone" because every trader is different in their personality and background so they need different thing to fulfill their need in trading.

Secondly, this forum is filled with a lot of technical indicator that can make profit. Which one is the best for you? To be honestl, I don't have a clue. However, I can point you to some references that might be profitable for you and I will mention them at the end of this post.

Last but not the least, before you begin using the indicator that I will tell you please use it in demo account first to know how it works and how you can benefit from it. If you see that it's good and can make money for you in demo account then you can continue using it in your real account but if you can't make profit then you can try the other indicators. Do you understand?

A technical indicator that can make money for a trader is the one that is "proven" to gave benefit/profit the traders. Here are the technical indicators that the winners of our trading contests (used browse the thread below and go to their contest thread and see what they are using):

List of All MT5 Forex Forum Trading Contest Winner.

Here is the list of people who are making money in our forum (just ask them what technical indicator that they used; be warned though that some of them might be willing to tell you what they used but some others might not be willing to tell you):

Payment Proofs
      Payment Proofs (2)
      Payment Proofs (3)
      Payment Proofs (4)
      Payment Proofs (5)
      Payment Proofs (6)
      Payment Proofs (7)
      Payment Proofs (8)
      Payment Proofs (9)

Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Discussion, Screenshot Only)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Discussion, Screenshot Only) (2)
      Instaforex PROOF Of Payments (No Discussion, Screenshot Only) (3)

In MT5 Forex Forum we have compiled a list of every technical indicator thread that we have in our forum and here is the thread:

INDEX of INDICATORS listed on MT5 Forex Forum.

I hope those of you who are still asking "Which technical indicator is the best?" will come to this thread first before opening or asking that question.

Best of luck,
      PhAnToMtRaDeR79

2. 14 users say Thank You to PhantomTrader79 for this useful post.

Afshan125 (09-13-2019), Anum zahid (10-24-2019), Bao Long (05-12-2014), bidyut (05-12-2014), ding dong (05-12-2014), FlyingShark (11-03-2014), IndicatorMan (07-14-2014), Maxskin871 (03-22-2020), muzamilsajjad (10-09-2019), Omer Afzal (12-01-2019), Subhanallah (05-28-2014), Unregistered (2), Zeref (05-05-2019)

3. #21 Collapse Post
      MT5 Addict
      I am:
      ----

kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale will become famous soon enough kuldeep kale's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      55 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0

Thank you so much for sharing this such a wonderful unformation usually for new trader they didn't have idea about this so this will help them in their trading also experiance people too because they also learner of forex

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. 2 users say Thank You to kuldeep kale for this useful post.

Anum zahid (10-24-2019), Unregistered (1)

5. #22 Collapse Post
      I just can't quit pips!
      I am:
      Inspired

Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref has a reputation beyond repute Zeref's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1266 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 12,145 Times in 4,330 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Thank you, Sir ... with the list of indicators as well as proof of the success of the MT5 forum members, they gained profit from the analysis based on these indicators, further solidifying me to try to learn to analyze the market with the help of several indicators in the list. Thanks also to Masta-Masta for sharing the indicator and how to use it. Hopefully we can get more profit from this forex business.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. 2 users say Thank You to Zeref for this useful post.

7. #23 Collapse Post
      Where am I?
      I am:
      ----

dogol is an unknown quantity at this point dogol's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      0 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default could someone share Better volume indicator for MT5

Hi,

could someone share Better volume indicator for MT5?

Thanks

Best regards

8. 2 users say Thank You to dogol for this useful post.

9. #24 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      ----

saeedqadir is on a distinguished road saeedqadir's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      44 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The guidelines for my "High-Probability Trades" are as follows: Very overbought – a RSI reading higher than or equal to 85.0 Overbought – higher than or equal to 75.0 Neutral – between 30.0 and 75.0 Oversold – less than or equal to 30.0 Very overbought – less than or equal to 20.0 Because I'm searching for extreme circumstances,

10. 2 users say Thank You to saeedqadir for this useful post.

11. #25 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Cheerful

Afshan125 will become famous soon enough Afshan125's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      14 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Default Thanks for sharing such helpful information

Thank you for sharing such an amazing information. This will be more helpful for new comers in the forex as they don't have insight about the indicators. By using indicators one can read the market well and gain experience to trade with more confident.

12. 2 users say Thank You to Afshan125 for this useful post.

13. #26 Collapse Post
      My pips hand is weak
      I am:
      Innocent

arshadrotki is on a distinguished road arshadrotki's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      7 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Dear friends good day and have a nice day wellcome to international markit and metatrader 4 and metatrader5 the indicator rsi helpful he give signal in a chart and i trade and get profite so dear friends rsi use in your chart

14. 2 users say Thank You to arshadrotki for this useful post.

15. #27 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Firmansyahtawan will become famous soon enough Firmansyahtawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

I can't reply some of the group discussion so if you can help me please helo me because i want to know wahts wrong with my account , so this is the first time i can make it real money for me thank you

16. 2 users say Thank You to Firmansyahtawan for this useful post.

17. #28 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      ----

Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid has a reputation beyond repute Anum zahid's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      322 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 4,035 Times in 1,664 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes my dear friends have a good night here are the best technical indicators this will more helpful for new comers in forum trading they don't know about the indicators by using the indicators they well known about marketing and get experience for making profit in forum trading in this way they are more confident comfortable and cool minded in this way they take it real money such way wonderful information about forum trading

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Anum zahid For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

19. #29 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

Firmansyahtawan will become famous soon enough Firmansyahtawan's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      12 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

The best trader is someone that know the indictaor is very importantvto you use and to guide become the one of best and good strategi when we begadang our trading but if dont know about the indicator it will be become one of the big mistake we have to know that the best tread born from the big risk and born again from the big indicator that recognize it to be well

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Firmansyahtawan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

21. #30 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

BilalVicky has a spectacular aura about BilalVicky has a spectacular aura about BilalVicky has a spectacular aura about BilalVicky's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      129 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Yes, I really like it . I get great profit in this method . Continue always trading

22. The Following User Says Thank You to BilalVicky For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Reply to thread
    Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Subscribed to this Thread : 1

Open