Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Thread: 1486373 - Filipe's 2nd attempt - The REVENGEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

1. #11 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    I am:

PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79 has a reputation beyond repute PhantomTrader79's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    4328 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 37,958 Times in 8,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 15
    Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
    someone also sent me a PM asking this question and I already reply the same question on different thread belongs to another contestant.

there is no restriction for this. you can trade any currency pair/metal that you want.

you can trade whatever is on the list on your mt4 trading platform.
    OK. I need to revise what I said before. Trading EUR/DKK is not allowed.

the final decision was made in here.

Quote Originally Posted by Filipe     
    Do right click in market in any currency symbol and then select "Show All" and scroll down till you find a symbol like: "EUR/DKK"
    Even after Phantomtrader79's clarification I still think that profits from EUR/DKK trades MUST NOT be counted because its almost a fixed rate for several hours and anyone who catch the highs and lows will make a SURE profit! Disqualification its not FAIR too but profts from this pair should not be counted.
    I think my chances in this race are lower now as some already took a big advantage for trading this instrument and ALL my trades in this 2nd attempt will give me profit If i keep trading EUR/DKK.
    yes. the decision was made regarding this matter

2. #12 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,883 Times in 2,041 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by PhAnToMtRaDeR79     
    OK. I need to revise what I said before. Trading EUR/DKK is not allowed.

the final decision was made in here.

yes. the decision was made regarding this matter
    @phantomtrader
    thanks for providing information about this pair that's its not allowed for trading in contest form your link page.
    but i want to know can we use this pair in live trading account not allowed their also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #13 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

mjomha is on a distinguished road mjomha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
    @phantomtrader
    thanks for providing information about this pair that's its not allowed for trading in contest form your link page.
    but i want to know can we use this pair in live trading account not allowed their also.
    You crazy! If they allow it then they will loose lots of cash for trading an easy pair. I don't think so.

4. #14 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Filipe will become famous soon enough Filipe's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    73 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well I gamble a bit on GOLD but couldn't earn more than 4k.
    Well Still 24hours for trading so this race is not lost yet and many laps remaining till tomorrow!
    I hope to place in the podium!
    Let's wait to see the final results!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. #15 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    FX Super Hero
    I am:

BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter is a splendid one to behold BH-Eurofighter's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    203 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I think contest is near end now.
    30 sept 00h is almost now

6. #16 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners has a reputation beyond repute bigearners's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Well I gamble a bit on GOLD but couldn't earn more than 4k.
    Well Still 24hours for trading so this race is not lost yet and many laps remaining till tomorrow!
    I hope to place in the podium!
    Let's wait to see the final results!
    Good luck for results, even everybody over here are waiting for result of this contest.
    Hope toxic will soon come and update stats with result.

7. #17 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    73 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I've made about 6k profit from Gold trading but could have made more If I didn't close my shorts too early. No open positions now and but I hope my pending will reach the targets today.
    I'm glad to see that my profits from EUR/DKK trades are finally removed. Now I can know better how much I made only from GOLD

8. #18 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

mjomha is on a distinguished road mjomha's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    51 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    I've made about 6k profit from Gold trading but could have made more If I didn't close my shorts too early. No open positions now and but I hope my pending will reach the targets today.
    I'm glad to see that my profits from EUR/DKK trades are finally removed. Now I can know better how much I made only from GOLD

Better watch those pending buy orders on EU, friday's are always crazy EU might visit the 1.33 area again or even break it before the weekend...

Good luck!

9. #19 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    MT5 Resident
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    1625 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    So, your EUR/DKK pair trades are removed, good to hear how much balance you had right now.
    I want to know that are you sure today is trading allowed for contest. even, its true market close this week after today but somebody told me contest will stop after today but not know what the truth actually, if you know let me know.

10. #20 You can automatically minimize the read posts in your account in the 'Forum Settings'
    Banned
    I am:

Accumulated bonus
    73 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners     
    So, your EUR/DKK pair trades are removed, good to hear how much balance you had right now.
    I want to know that are you sure today is trading allowed for contest. even, its true market close this week after today but somebody told me contest will stop after today but not know what the truth actually, if you know let me know.
    I still have 11091.18 equity but with a -10000 deduction in 2nd attempt the real equity is about 1091.18 So I will keep trading at least for training purpose even if not counted anymore

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3