on every deposit
Reply to thread
Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13

Thread: My first year in forex (Part 2)

1. #121 Collapse Post
    Banned
    I am:
    ----

Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King is a splendid one to behold Secret King's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    152 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,041 Times in 421 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 0

Your first year can be a year of success in a standings and you can change your life in this year, so I would like to recommend you that if you have come to this forum then try to learn about trading. Profit from trading So I will tell you that we should try to learn about trading dams and which more experiences, when we have too much, we will always be successful in trading

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. #122 Collapse Post
    Forex in the blood
    I am:

Chijioke will become famous soon enough Chijioke's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    15 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

As for me I am not yet a year old in forex trading. In my first few months of trading forex I have faced a lot of set backs, blowed away my account severally and at times wanted to quit. I nevertheless refused to quit, I went back to demo trading and began as a newbie trader to master a profitable trading strategy and this time I am more confident that I will be more successful than before.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. #123 Collapse Post
    Will work for pips
    I am:
    ----

Aftab03 is on a distinguished road Aftab03's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    0 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    Subsribed: 1

friend to succeed in Forex it is very important to learn all about Forex first.We must never trade without analyzing market properly both fundamentally and technically.And in case of loss we must never trade with big lot size to recover our loss quickly.can be a year of success in a standings and you can change your life in this year, so I would like to recommend you that if you have come to this forum then try to learn about trading. Profit from trading So I will tell you that we should try to learn about trading dams and which more experiences, when we have too much, we will always be successful in trading.

4. #124 Collapse Post
    My pips hand is weak
    I am:

ProTrader1 will become famous soon enough ProTrader1 will become famous soon enough ProTrader1's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    3 USD (What is this?)
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe

My first year is very bad some time because had not experience and i have lost some money in forex trade but now i have earn some experience about forex trade and i can earn some money in forex trade market and now need to earn more experience about forex trade.

5. 4 users say Thank You to ProTrader1 for this useful post.

Unregistered (4)

Reply to thread
Page 13 of 13 ... 8 11 12 13

Subscribed to this Thread : 3