• Yeehaw
  • Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 13 ... 7 10 11 12 13

Thread: My first year in forex (Part 2)

1. #111 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Bashul

FxNaem has a spectacular aura about FxNaem has a spectacular aura about FxNaem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      170 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 0
      This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.

My recall you are acutely cherishing in first year Forex showcase. So your first year is a lot in advanced world. I know nothing about this field realize anything think about this field.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FxNaem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

3. #112 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Bashul

FxNaem has a spectacular aura about FxNaem has a spectacular aura about FxNaem's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      170 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      This post is sponsored by a content payout program available to anyone to participate.

I love Forex commercial enterprise and i am searching beforehand to gain great a achievement. I do no longer recognize anything about this field recognise whatever realize approximately this issue and these days i've an expansion of experience approximately this place.

Though trading on financial markets entails high risk, still it can generate extra income on condition that you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. #113 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Bashul

Accumulated bonus
      170 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

My review you are unmistakably loving in first year Forex grandstand. So your first year is a ton in cutting edge world. I know nothing about this field acknowledge anything consider this field.

5. #114 Collapse Post
      Forex in the blood
      I am:
      ----

sufi143 has a spectacular aura about sufi143 has a spectacular aura about sufi143 has a spectacular aura about sufi143's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      299 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

We should also try to think broadly to be rational in our business decisions, no matter how rude we are. and Rules and Regulations. You can make a constitution for yourself. This can help you even more. That way, there is one more important thing that no one tells you that every new or old merchant should have a Journal.

6. #115 Collapse Post
      MT5 Rookie
      I am:
      Bashul

r4vemaster is on a distinguished road r4vemaster's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      13 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Hi Forumers,

My first year of trading forex is not so good. I remember I made more than 200% in 2 days while the market is on the drop for hundreds pip which is a pure beginner's luck. The subsequent week I lose all the profit and capital. After that I started to learn anything about forex. My first learning website is babypips. I learn all the basics after which I continue my self study in watching free strategy in youtube. Now after many years, I am still learning consistently. Goodluck!

7. #116 Collapse Post
      MT5 Maniac
      I am:
      Bashul

Accumulated bonus
      170 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

Forex is my first year. And i want to be happiest of all, and more of your advice. I will conduct my activities as you suggest. I want you to give me more advice about Forex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to FxNaem For This Useful Post:

tabah121 (10-13-2020)

9. #117 Collapse Post
      Banned
      I am:
      ----

stylish600 will become famous soon enough stylish600 will become famous soon enough stylish600's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      280 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe

This will save you from hasty and hasty arrangements to stop on time. You will do the same to keep your own car. After all, your strategy may bring you less profit, but it won't bring you losses until discipline becomes more important in this business. Trade with discipline .

10. 3 users say Thank You to stylish600 for this useful post.

tabah121 (10-13-2020), Unregistered (2)

11. #118 Collapse Post
      My charts talk to me!
      I am:
      ----

lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul is a splendid one to behold lost-soul's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      1666 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      SubscribeSubscribe
      Subsribed: 2

The Forex demo account gives you complete knowledge of the efficiency of the trading system and the trader understands what the terms and conditions of the Forex trading system are. Be disciplined every day and more time to provide the best earnings assessment ever.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lost-soul For This Useful Post:

waqar1111 (10-17-2020)

13. #119 Collapse Post
      FX Super Hero
      I am:
      ----

shine has a brilliant future shine has a brilliant future shine has a brilliant future shine has a brilliant future shine has a brilliant future shine has a brilliant future shine has a brilliant future shine has a brilliant future shine has a brilliant future shine has a brilliant future shine has a brilliant future shine's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      2257 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 1,885 Times in 943 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

Forex can be addictive, especially if you win your first trade, but it is not a bad addiction, Forex can make you live a better life, but only if you can trade well, and this is a tip for beginners to learn about Forex so that they can benefit from it. Learn so that you can earn .

14. 5 users say Thank You to shine for this useful post.

Unregistered (4), waqar1111 (10-17-2020)

15. #120 Collapse Post
      FX Vampire
      I am:
      Amazed

Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger has a reputation beyond repute Ranger's Avatar
      Accumulated bonus
      423 USD (What is this?)
      Thanks
      Thanked 6,854 Times in 1,805 Posts
      SubscribeSubscribe

All trades have troublesome circumstance on the primary year of forex business.There are no merchants who can achievement not exactly a year in forex business.Proficient trade spend hardly any years to accomplish as an ace broker.I trust you actually as of now become an expert traders. In spite of the fact that I have little uncertainty about it in light of the fact that possibly the ace brokers will be apathetic to offer the remark on this string.

16. 2 users say Thank You to Ranger for this useful post.

Unregistered (2)

Reply to thread
    Page 12 of 13 ... 7 10 11 12 13

Subscribed to this Thread : 3